PDA

View Full Version : Flat to Femme?

cdsara
09-24-2012, 07:30 AM
Has anyone used this? I have been looking at purchasing it and trying it but I was looking for some input as to if it actually works. Thanks

Jenn A116
09-24-2012, 07:46 AM
Never tried any of these "miracle" products. Be it the lose weight effortlessly, or the add 20 lbs of muscle in 20 days, or move fat from your belly to your hips, etc. they are just selling overpriced pills, combined with a program of eating healthy and exercising. I've never seen a study that says any of those things actually work better than just going with the program of eating healthy and exercising.

OK, so I've gotten the miracle cure for weight loss issue of my chest (wait - I wanted the weight there!), so lets talk about breast enhancement for men. There is a product that will give men breasts - female hormones. Yes, the exact thing that Flat to Femme says they don't have in their product. Save your money for the real thing if that's truly what you want.

Cheryl T
09-24-2012, 07:47 AM
I've seen it and read some of the free advice that they give. The supplements are suspect. After research I started taking Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek about 3 years ago as they were touted as being a few of the herbs that would "enhance" my breasts. So far there is no visible change. They have other effects that were positive, but these are not related to growing breasts.
Most things I've read lead to the same conclusion. The only way to chemically induce breast growth is through hormones prescribed by a doctor. Even then the results are affected by genetics, age at which you begin hormones, etc.

There may not be any harm to trying the system if you have the money to do so, but personally I don't think it's worth it.

Beverley Sims
09-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Herbal treatments leave a lot to be desired.
Some you would have to take excessive doses to work.
Change of lifestyle you can do yourself.
Change your body shape and features, under a physicians directive I advise.

linda allen
09-24-2012, 09:29 AM
The quickest and safest way to go from "Flat to Femme" is by buying a pair of breast forms. It's about the least expensive way and it's quickly reversable.

The most reliable way to go from "Flat to Femme" is with breast implants. They work and you know what you're getting ahead of time. They are relatively expensive and not easily reversable.

If magic pills or creams would increase breast size, there would be few doctors offering breast implants because taking pills would be easier and cheaper.

Sarasometimes
09-25-2012, 08:21 AM
One other option supported by science is the Brava vacuum bra. It takes dedication but it does work and can add 2 cup sizes which is then permanent. You must wear the vacuum bra 10+hrs a day. They are available on ebay and through plastic surgeons I believe. No personal experience but I have looked into them a bit. If I wanted permanent breasts Iwould try this. Implants are scary in many ways to me.
Do remember, that if these really worked, they would get FDA approval and then charge 5 times as much. Breast of luck!

ColleenW
09-29-2012, 01:53 AM
I've tried the program and it doesn't work.

donnalee
09-29-2012, 03:39 AM
Rule 1: If it's sold on TV For $19.95 (or similar) + exorbitant S&H it will not work, cannot be returned for a refund and will screw you any way possible.
Rule 2: See rule 1