PDA

View Full Version : Waxed!!!

Shannon
11-23-2005, 09:42 AM
Last week I went to a spa around the corner from work and had a facial and my eyebrows waxed (just a bit to clean and shape). The gal didn't want them to look too "girlie", and since I wear my eyebrows to work everyday, I didn't want to girlie either. When I left, I made an appointment to come back for a full leg wax.

So yesterday, when they called to confirm my appointment for later in the afternoon, I said I'd like to add my underarms.

When I got there, Erin, who did my facial and brows last week, was waiting for me. It took a bit more than an hour, and I love my legs and underarms now -- far better than shaving. Erin and I talked the whole time, but she never asked "why". She did share that she has a couple of other male clients that get full body waxes, including Brazilian. Hmmmm.. Maybe next time.

I hope to have some picture later this week....

DanaJ
11-23-2005, 10:12 AM
Good for you Shannon! Shaving is fine, but there is no smooth like freshly waxed legs - mmmmmm! Just got mine done this week too ;)

swiss_susan
11-23-2005, 10:40 AM
I made a few calls trying to find a place that would accept male clients. One hung up on me.

I eventually did, and am going next week sometime, unless they can fit me in on saturday.

So until saturday I am going to remain jealous. lol

tifftg
11-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Wow, your body must feel wonderful. It sounds like you are developing a friendship with Erin and who knows where that will lead in terms of support or advice. Looking forward to the photos and also how you are keeping the skin moisturized.

Tiff

sandra.smart
11-23-2005, 01:46 PM
I get waxed on a regular basis,I normally have my legs and underarms done plus eyebrows,on my last visit i decided to try the full monty down below,

I had my first sack and crack plus complete removal of my pubic hair,It felt fantastic after it was finished but it was quite painful but worth it.i will be getting done again as it beats shaving,The girl who does it makes you feel comfortable and really at ease...

Tamara Croft
11-23-2005, 01:46 PM
There's nothing quite like the first time you have them waxed is there :D I've never had my underarms waxed...... too chicken :D I've waxed plenty of them though.. makes me cringe lol!!!! I'm glad you found someone that did the waxing and made you feel comfortable, you found a good therapist there ;)

Sam-antha
11-24-2005, 02:36 PM
I'm a tad scared of going that far.
Best of luck and not too much Codeine Susan.
enjoy the before and after.

TGMarla
11-24-2005, 02:46 PM
This is me turning green with envy. @!!$#@ closet!