PDA

View Full Version : You're being pulled

deebra
09-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Ever, like every time you go to WalMart, the mall, or a store and a force comes over you and pulls you to the womens/lingerie section of the store and you have to check out the panties, bra's, and outer clothing. It's like the pull is so strong you can't resist it, so you give in and enjoy the pleasure of shopping for fem things. Even trying on a pair or two of girl jeans even though you might have to many but it's just rewarding to go in the fitting room and pull on some tight "girl" jeans, just as I did today. Did the store employee that showed me which dressing booth to go in notice I had fem jeans, if she did she sure hid it, personally I enjoyed trying on the tight girl jeans. Is this little time for me enjoyable; damn right, it makes me feel good doing this. Do the female employees notice I frequent this department a lot and look at panties and bra's, I wonder? Do you experience the "pull", also?

sissystephanie
09-24-2012, 02:17 PM
I have been experierencing that "pull" for many years. Now I am at the point where I really need to resist the "pull" because I have too many feminine clothes and because I am too old!!

Amanda_P
09-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Oh most diffenatly, I can't go into a store anymore without checking out the womens wear first. I even started to hold them up to me to see if it might be my size. I have tryed on 2 blouses before at walmart. My next step is to try on a dress.

~Joanne~
09-24-2012, 02:27 PM
I ALWAYS experience the pull. Like a moth to a flame. I can't seem to just go into a store and get what I am after without making a quick "drive by" of the women's section. I also noticed the other day while out that the women's section has a lot more discounts/clearances than the men's section ever does. I never really paid attention to this until it jumped out at me :)

silverfurret
09-24-2012, 03:13 PM
The pull is always strongest when ever I'm with other people and they don't know about my femme self; I have to hide my stares at the pretty clothes.

Jennifer W
09-24-2012, 03:26 PM
I can't shop without checking the women's/lingerie sections! I have to look, see, feel the articles there. It's stronger each time I shop!

Ressie
09-24-2012, 03:40 PM
OK, I'm gonna make an effort to stay completely away from the ladies clothing section next time I'm at the dept. store. Can it be done?

linda allen
09-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Here's what I have noticed lately. Since I've told my wife and since I've been dressing around the house and since we now shop together for "girl" clothes, I tend to notice clothes and shoes in the store windows and I notice what women are wearing much more than I used to.

As for the "pull", well there's a pull to go shopping or to the mall where a year ago it was about the most boring thing I could think of.

Stephanie47
09-24-2012, 05:35 PM
The strongest pull I have EVER felt was when growing up in New York City. Those were the days of women's specialty shops. There was one on the main shopping area in my neighborhood that had full bodied mannequins adorned in slips, bras and shape wear. I tried everything to walk as slow as possible past the windows. I bent down to tie my shoe laces. I loved that ladies shop. Sigh! I still go out of my way at the Malls to make my entrance through the women's department. Heck, even at Goodwill, especially in May when all the prom dresses are hanging there. God, they are beautiful. No wonder I am a cross dresser.

Diversity
09-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi Deebra,
Yes, definitely I am feeling the 'pull' you are talking about. In fact I am finding more and more that I am making excuses to go shopping in the female side of the stores just so I can get more comfortable with this type of shopping! It is sooooo enjoyable and soooo fulfilling when I have selected a garment and mustered up the nerve to let the sales assistant know that I am going to try the garment on and will need to use the changing room, (which is in the men's section). Anyways, the more I do it, the more I am gaining confidence in myself. I am now working to expand my shopping comfort level to every ladies garment. This will take more time, but I am getting closer to achieving my goal. Keep going, Deebra! I'll look forward to your future posts of your shopping outings!
Di

BLUE ORCHID
09-24-2012, 06:05 PM
Hi Deebra, It's all explained in the Crossdressers handbook in the section marked ( PINK FOG ).

RenneB
09-24-2012, 06:49 PM
I hear ya girl. It's like a 'strong force' taking me over. Today, I went to maybe three or four stores, just checking sales and prices... Found this great pair of 4" heels in pink, and my size for $14. Then my common scence came over me and I spent a few minutes wondering just when was I going to wear a pair of pink heels??? I'll probable go back tomarrow and buy them... LOL...

Renne.....

Cynthia Anne
09-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Yeah I too have notice that I can't go in even for oil without stopping off at the ladies section first!:)

AnitaH
09-24-2012, 07:36 PM
A couple of times I went several years without dressing, just had to stop this thing. But even then the magnetic pull to the ladies section was there. I would always find myself in the ladies section immediately after entering the store. It wasn't me I swear, it was the store that made me do it.

AnitaH

Gillian Gigs
09-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Isn't that what was influencing Luke Skywalker....may the "force" be with you! We just know the way that the "force" works on us.
I have felt the pull, the push, but never been dragged into the lingerie department.....brings a whole new lean on the old "push,pull, or drag sale" at car lots...LOL

RitaJanelle1964
09-24-2012, 07:39 PM
Happens to me all the time at Target. Always on the lookout for tights in new shades or patterns. The cosmetics aisle has a certain amount of pull, too...

Glendy
09-24-2012, 08:10 PM
I know what you are talking about. It is the same with me, I can't remember when it was the last time that I didn't go to a store and not go to the women's section and just look around or buy something.

STACY B
09-24-2012, 08:22 PM
SHOES ,,,,,,,,, >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Those arrows are pointing the way to the shoe dept >>>>>>>>>> Im in a trance ,,,,,,,,,,

Jess Marie
09-24-2012, 09:38 PM
I guess I'm one of the few who do not feel that, only because the only thing I shop for is clothes :D I found a loop hole. But for real, I usually only venture into Walmart to check out womens clothes. I do most of my shopping online anymore with the exception of my clothes, so I always feel the pull I suppose.

MissTee
09-24-2012, 10:43 PM
"Oh look, panties . . . uh, I mean tractor parts."

I know exactly what you're talking about. Some days I feel there's a giant electro magnet in the women's section and I'm made of metal.

a1stephie
09-24-2012, 11:06 PM
The strongest pull I have EVER felt was when growing up in New York City. Those were the days of women's specialty shops. There was one on the main shopping area in my neighborhood that had full bodied mannequins adorned in slips, bras and shape wear. I tried everything to walk as slow as possible past the windows. I bent down to tie my shoe laces. I loved that ladies shop. Sigh! I still go out of my way at the Malls to make my entrance through the women's department. Heck, even at Goodwill, especially in May when all the prom dresses are hanging there. God, they are beautiful. No wonder I am a cross dresser.

I understand this so well. I have felt the same from very young, walking the streets of the towns near where I grew up with my family, I always had to pretend not to be looking at lingerie shop windows but I could not help myself. I am still like this today, a total fiend for window shopping, or in shops themselves. I think the lingerie dept. of any shop is akin to heaven for us dressers. One of my favourite fantasies to this day is being able to peruse a lingerie dept all on my own after hours, no one to bother me, and try on whatever I wanted. I would die and go to heaven if I could ever do this.
The closest I get is when I am in 'the zone'. I am sure some of you can relate to this...the beautiful moment when you throw caution to the wind and just shop as any normal woman would do, checking out each item in detail utterly regardless of who is around you. I love the zone...can't always get there, but love it when I do.

And BTW, God bless the days of mannequins in shops with lovely white lace full lingerie sets...many a childhood memory from the 80s of them...all pre 'neon boy cut' era.

jsunic_1978
09-25-2012, 02:05 AM
so,etimes I even buy make up when im a guy. I dont care what people think of me. Its none of my business LOL

AllisontheGoddess
09-25-2012, 02:08 AM
SHOES ,,,,,,,,, >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Those arrows are pointing the way to the shoe dept >>>>>>>>>> Im in a trance ,,,,,,,,,,
This^^^^. . . . . . . . . .

jsunic_1978
09-25-2012, 02:16 AM
I tell the sales people, if asked.., yes, Im buying for my self politely.

Cheryl T
09-25-2012, 04:45 AM
I've been "pulled" for decades...I'm almost inside out now...LOL

Teri Ray
09-25-2012, 07:11 AM
If you live live west of the mountain time zone at elevations above 5000 feet you will be amazed to find that its a natural physical phenomina that the pull instantly changes to a push. Some would describe it as a "shove". No one really knows why. Its really no problem as long as you are prepared for it.

jsunic_1978
09-25-2012, 03:24 PM
I am just as attracted to women s clothes as i am to women :) ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING :) most of us don't treat women like objects as at least for me, just nice to have good friends :)

Tracii G
09-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Sure I always have to swing by the ladies dept,

Kaz
09-25-2012, 04:06 PM
I guess I've been 'pulled' too often... it is just what I do now! Shopping takes far longer but is way more fun!

Angela Campbell
09-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Oh no it is worse than that.....I get all wobbly just driving past....

StaceyXOXOX
09-25-2012, 05:39 PM
yoda "the pull is strong with this one" whenever we go to walmart I try and find a way to walk past the ladies section just to catch a glimpse. and I use the same methods around my wife as if I was looking at a women, quick glances, never let her catch her stareing. It amazes me that all these years my wife thinks I look at women because "that's what guys do" but really I'm checking out thier outfits. dont get me wrong, I'm checking them out too, but it's the whole package. This works great with my guy friends too when they say look at that hot woman, and I think to myself that skirt is cute or I wish I looked that good in it.

StevieTV
09-25-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm now at the point where I only shop in the womens department at my favourite thrift shop. No big deal.

Megan Briana
09-25-2012, 06:18 PM
I love that pull and i am happy as he}} to know im not losing my mind. Any store, any where... i just cant help myself sometimes. Gotta love it!

Brianna612
09-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Is there a men’s department? I never find it so I end up in the women’s department. What can a guy do? I’ve got the push/pull so bad that when a local lumberyard expanded and started carrying work cloths I look in the women’s section. You would think they would have a men’s section at the lumberyard? Oh well more fun for me. By the way I only enjoy shopping for women’s stuff. All other shopping is boring.

CarmenSkye
09-25-2012, 06:57 PM
All the time!! I just like all the outfits and love it! Its very difficult for me to react to the pull now, I usually just end up pretending to ignore it. :/

Jenniferpl
09-26-2012, 04:09 AM
A twelve step program. Ya that's what I need.

Shopping is what it's all about. Men and women both hunt. Men hunt big game. Women hunt for the perfect outfit. The sexiest lingerie. The shoes, oh let's not forget the shoes. Being feminine is boring without shopping. Half the reason I hate shopping in public is the "pull" of women's clothing. For me shopping is a seductive mistress. You find you just cannot live with her, shopping that is.

Angela Campbell
09-26-2012, 05:06 AM
It is not just the womens clothing section, I have to see the jewelry, the makeup section, the purses and accessories section, Oh MY!

stephNE
09-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Absolutely! The women's clothing is so pretty, I can't resist looking at all the selections when I go by. I always find it difficult to leave without buying something.

Beverley Sims
09-26-2012, 08:33 AM
The pull is always there. That is how these stores operate.

jsunic_1978
09-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Shopping is ALWAYS geared towards women. Thats why i like to dress I WANT THE FUN TO :)