PDA

View Full Version : A confession

CDtv
11-23-2005, 10:34 AM
Most of what i have to wear is fit for private times (ok more ****ty than demure) so when on the forums i take the opportunity to browse the posts to pick up ideas for more public venues. Does anyone else do this???

Also a big THANK YOU to all for providing me more inspiration than i ever thought possible. I guess a leather micro and platform heels are not the best choice for going to the ballet LOL:rolleyes:

Stephanie Brooks
11-23-2005, 10:38 AM
I guess a leather micro and platform heels are not the best choice for going to the ballet LOL:rolleyes:
It all depends upon the venue. ;)

CDtv
11-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Too True !!

i guess i should have said the ballet in the "Cultural District" of a Major Metropolitan City where champagne is served in fluted stem glasses and not plastic 16 oz cups:D :D

susiej
11-23-2005, 12:04 PM
CD,

I definitely do not recommend dancing in the ballet in a leather micro and platform heels. That microskirt will definitely ride up when performing a some of the steps. The platforms might be all right though, as they can't possibly cause more foot distortion or pain than the pointe shoes that ballerinas already wear!

Hugs,
Susie

CDtv
11-23-2005, 12:30 PM
Thanks susie,

i would be a spectacle no matter what. By the way i do have ballet heels that might be more appropriate.

The only dancing i want to do is on a stage with a pole