PDA

View Full Version : Take advantage of your gift

susangirl
09-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Yesterday I commuted into Atlanta, Ga for work and found myself with a little over four hours before having to report for duty. I'm an airline captain based in Atlanta so I get to spend a few afternoons and nights in town. I thought about dressing and getting out before work but really didn't want to put forth the effort for only a few hours to devote to Susan. Well, once I got off the airplane and the cool dry (52F, 12C) sunny air hit me in the face I changed my mind and looked forward to what so many of us love and crave. The feeling of soft sexy clothing is just exciting today as it was 25 years ago. I have not be dressing all these years but have been for the pass five and about a year ago some how found the strength to walk into Belks in Jacksonville, Fl (thats another story). The world didn't stop and the experience was very satisfying. For a very long time I wanted to dress as Susan in public but just couldn't make it happen.

Back to my morning in Atlanta. I quickly slipped on some stockings and an under the breast slimmer with jeans and a colorful top and some black four inch pumps. I put on a little makeup jewelry, blonde wig and my favorite sun glasses. First stop was McDonlds for breakfast (inside no drive through) then on to Traget. I shopped the entire store and tried on a few dresses, one of which I purchased and an wearing at this very moment. It was about as much as I could have hoped for and all in a few hours. I really had a smile on my face when a got to work. Take advantage of the gift you have. ENJOY!!!!

STACY B
09-24-2012, 08:09 PM
You go girl ,,, Don't miss out on the fun ,,,Only live once ,,, So take full advantage

BLUE ORCHID
09-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi Susan, It sounds like you were flying hi after you got dressed.

(Pun Intended)

Persephone
09-24-2012, 09:25 PM
What a cool day! It is always so great when you get a few "missing moments" to become yourself before the dreary world snatches you back.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Cynthia Anne
09-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Thanks for sharing the great story! Glad you had some fun!

Lillyasia
09-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Glad to hear you had some fun time to yourself. Sounds like you got a lot done in a few hours.

Meghan
09-25-2012, 12:17 AM
Wow Susan! You made the most you possibly could out of a very short window. You didn't just stick your little toe in the water, you pretty much jumped in.

It's so cool you could challenge the world like you did today!!!

Meghan

Amanda_P
09-25-2012, 01:05 AM
Sounds like you had a great time. Must be nice to be able to take a few hours for some Susan time.

Teri Ray
09-25-2012, 07:00 AM
Great story Susan glad you had a wonderful time. Now tell us the story where you fly out west and meet us girls in the mountain states.

Laura912
09-25-2012, 08:31 AM
Even better than an engine out, main electrical bus down, vac failure, ILS to 200, and RVR 1,000....and one gear got stuck...landing.

linda allen
09-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Well, you had your clothing , wig, and makeup with you so it wasn't like you weren't going to go out, but it's great that you did and that you have the freedom to go out dressed sometimes.

If I had a good way to get past my neighbors and away from my friends and people who know me, I think I would be out on a regular basis.

susangirl
09-25-2012, 08:41 PM
No Linda, I didn't have Susan's stuff with me. I had to drive to my place in Atlanta and then dress. It would have been much easyer to just stay at the airport and rest before work. That's the point here. It takes effort but it so worth it. Dressing up and becoming Susan for a while is incredible. I understand your problem in getting out in the area you live. If you would like I can share some things you might consider to get out.

linda allen
09-26-2012, 06:32 AM
No Linda, I didn't have Susan's stuff with me. I had to drive to my place in Atlanta and then dress. It would have been much easyer to just stay at the airport and rest before work. That's the point here. It takes effort but it so worth it. Dressing up and becoming Susan for a while is incredible. I understand your problem in getting out in the area you live. If you would like I can share some things you might consider to get out.
I guess I wasn't clear on what you were doing. I thought you drove to Atlanta from somewhere else and had a hotel or something, not that you had a home or permanent room in Atlanta.

As far as me getting out, a year or so ago, I did go out a few times while my wife was out of town. I had to underdress and then change in the car. It was fun being out but it was also a PITA and I had only a cheap wig.

Since that time, I've introduced my wife to my "hobby" and I wouldn't feel right sneaking out even if I got the chance (which I did a month ago). So, I'm working on getting a nice wig and getting my wife to go out with me. I'm trying to figure out how to make it fun for her as well. That's my goal even if we have to drive to another city.

Beverley Sims
09-26-2012, 08:30 AM
I find a quick change of climate can encourage me to dress.
Fly from Chicago to Key West in the winter.
Two different worlds.