PDA

View Full Version : Startled My Wife

AnitaH
09-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Sometimes my wife will get out of bed early go downstairs and sleep on the couch. (and no it's not because we've been fighting or she's mad) Today neither of us were going to work so I got up and dressed as Anita. First I had some breakfast then afterwards went to the living room to watch a little TV. My wife had been sleeping on the other couch for a few hours. At some point the phone rang waking her up. After a moment she said to me. "I hope you take this as a compliment but when I woke up I was startled for a moment and wondered who my husband had let in the house and the living room while I was sleeping."

I wonder if I had shaved closer and put on my make-up how long it would have taken her to recognize me. Then again maybe it was better that I didn't do either of those this morning before she woke up. It may not have been good for me.

AnitaH

STACY B
09-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Same thing happen to me ,,, But my wife said hey honey who's that Fat Ugly woman eating your breakfast ? SURPRISE ,,, Never mind !!

mikiSJ
09-24-2012, 08:47 PM
honey who's that Fat Ugly woman eating your breakfast ?

Oh, that must have hurt!!

Miki

BLUE ORCHID
09-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Hi Anita, Does your wife know all about Anita ??

Cynthia Anne
09-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Anita, you better be more careful! Next time she may have a ball bat!~!~!~!~!~

DebbieL
09-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Sometimes my wife will get out of bed early go downstairs and sleep on the couch. (and no it's not because we've been fighting or she's mad) Today neither of us were going to work so I got up and dressed as Anita. First I had some breakfast then afterwards went to the living room to watch a little TV. My wife had been sleeping on the other couch for a few hours. At some point the phone rang waking her up. After a moment she said to me. "I hope you take this as a compliment but when I woke up I was startled for a moment and wondered who my husband had let in the house and the living room while I was sleeping."

That's a good sign, it indicates that she can see Anita and actually have the experience of a woman.

I wonder if I had shaved closer and put on my make-up how long it would have taken her to recognize me. Then again maybe it was better that I didn't do either of those this morning before she woke up. It may not have been good for me.

AnitaH

Actually, that might be a good idea. My wife prefers that when I do go into Debbie mode, that I don't hold back at all, make sure I've done the make-up, wig, bra, and all clothing situation appropriate. She doesn't like me to be "****ty", especially with shorts that are too short, or skirts that are so short that the panties show when I bend over. Understandable, she doesn't want to have to defend me from overstimulated men. :-D

When she DOES like the short skirt is when I start cleaning up. She loves it when I go into "Maid Mode". ;-)

AnitaH
09-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Yes, my wife does know about Anita and is rather accepting. She often helps with my outfits and has been know to be me dresses, blouses and even shoes.

Yes looking out for ball bats. Can't ever be too careful when a woman is suddenly awakened.

AnitaH

ColleenCD
09-24-2012, 09:16 PM
Cute storie Anita!

Colleen

Pexetta
09-24-2012, 09:25 PM
That's kind of nice, both that she was briefly bemused and then that she wrapped it up nicely and presented it to you as a compliment. Cos she wouldn't have done that last bit if she hadn't wanted to.

cross4funnstuff
09-24-2012, 11:02 PM
that must have been nice to hear

linda allen
09-25-2012, 06:26 AM

AnitaH

That's a great story.

Does she not often see you dressed? I'm sure it just had something to do with her sleeping and not being fully awake yet but is'ts still great and a nice thing for her to have said.

Diversity
09-25-2012, 06:44 AM
Good post, Anita! Your wife sounds wonderful. Glad you both appear to be comforable with one another and are enjoying your relationship together.
Best wishes,
Di