PDA

View Full Version : My wife understood and we had a blast!

StephanieH
11-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Hi, Randi here. Just a note to give hope to others who may be scared to approach this subject with their wives. I've been afraid of her reaction to this fascination of mine for quite a while and thus never seriously talked about it with her and put all of my "perverted" little desires on hold. I've been watching this board for a while, so I became a bit bolder. Two weeks ago I finally told her I'd like to have a weekend with her "en femme," completely, and that I was serious about it. We've been married eleven years and have a great little girl, so we arranged for her to stay over at grandma's for Saturday night. For the week leading up to Saturday, I gave her some stuff to read about CD'ing that I'd printed off the web and told her as much as I could about why I wanted to do it. By that wednesday, she was helping me shop for stuff! No kidding! No hand-me-downs for this, she said if we were going to do it I should have a decent wardrobe from the shoes up! She went into the weekend telling me she'd keep an open mind and was willing to try it, but wasn't sure how she would react. She was GREAT! She gave me lots of advice on how to wear things, she volunteered to do my makeup and hair (THAT WAS A HUGE SURPRISE), and before sunset I was Randi. We had a phenomenal evening, I spoiled her rotten and had a blast doing so. I didn't have to change back into myself until Sunday afternoon. When it was all over, she informed me she had had a really great time and was open to doing it again, provided it wasn't an everyday kinda' thing - I can certainly live with that! To my great surprise, she told me one of her favorite things of the evening had been doing my makeup! She told me it made her feel like she was back in high school and was at a slumber party or something! :eek: I've been blown away with how accepting she's been, and my wardrobe of frilly things is now quite impressive thanks to her help. I love this woman big time, and I believe once she realized how much more vulnerable this was making me to her, it actually added strength to our relationship - we've been much more cuddly and smoochy since the weekend, even though I'm back to my regular old self now. Bottom line, if you're out there and afraid to tell your wife, approach it cautiously and as long as you've got a healthy relationship, at least from my personal experience, she will understand. Needless to say, I am greatly relieved, but one big lesson was taught me over the weekend - I've gotta' lose about twenty pounds if I'm going to be the sexy little goddess I'd sometimes like to be! I'm eating light and looking forward to our next weekend alone! :p :rolleyes:

karen fox
11-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Wow!!!
I have been very honest with my wife recently, although I have messed up by going shopping without clearing it with ner first, and we are trying to work it out together.
She doesn't want to see it nor hear me going on about it but I feel such relief because she is OK with it all!
I have been to the BOSTON BELLES here in the UK twice and she even wants to know what I'm going to wear so that she then know's that I will look OK.
GOOD LUCK to your wife first and of course, both of you together!

shea
11-23-2005, 02:49 PM
Great! i GUESS most wives who is truly love your husband, then most GG's would accept husband's CDing. I realize you and you're wife relationship is getting much better....

Charlene Marie
11-23-2005, 02:53 PM
My wife has really come along with me on this lately. I told her the first time 12 years ago, but we were able to talk about it, and provided I did it only at home it was cool. Today she totally acceptent and know when and where I go. Now we can talk about it freely and even make jokes. She has a purse I just love and she said when shes bored with it I can have it.This morning in fact she was browzing through this very forum, she'll never understan it but she thinks its nice we all have a place to express ourselves and have friends.
We've been married for 25 years, and it just gets better and better. I love her so much, and thank God every day for her love and understanding.

Diane Paris
11-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Randi:

Congratulations! What a wonderful woman your wife must be to be so open so fast. This is an amazing start to something wonderful for you, but....(here comes the advice part), before you go through the kid in the candy store phase, let her know how much you love her in return by taking as much care to preparing a "special weekend" for her, just as she did for you.

This would be the perfect time for you to be the total stud she married and for you to plan a romantic weekend that will stick in her memory for life.

My wife is much like yours...totally supportive and accepting. The only time we ever had trouble was when she felt like my femme self had taken priority in our male-female relationship.

You are a very lucky girl! Now go knock her socks off with a weekend that she will never forget, just as you will never forget your first weekend as a girl with her help and understanding.

Diane

Paula Rae
11-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Wow Randi, thats a great story, it's refreshing to hear about your good experience,
this is a made for "Lived happily ever after" story, if ever there was one.
Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed your narration.

Ricki B

Billijo49504
11-23-2005, 03:04 PM
Congrads, Isn't it more fun when you share it with your best friend, your wife..BJ:thumbsup:

KatieZ
11-23-2005, 03:36 PM
She was GREAT! She gave me lots of advice on how to wear things, she volunteered to do my makeup and hair (THAT WAS A HUGE SURPRISE), and before sunset I was Randi.....When it was all over, she informed me she had had a really great time and was open to doing it again, provided it wasn't an everyday kinda' thing - I can certainly live with that!... To my great surprise, she told me one of her favorite things of the evening had been doing my makeup! She told me it made her feel like she was back in high school and was at a slumber party or something!

Good for you Randi. It's great to have an understanding and supportive SO.

A word of caution. Go slow. Sounds like you are so no problems there, however one thing that stands out in your post is what I've quoted above. She had the best time doing your hair and makeup. She was a part of the experience. Make sure she is always a part of it. When you get to the point of being able to do your own makeup and don't "need" her help she will feel left out. Don't ever let that happen.

Hugs

jamie_44
11-23-2005, 03:42 PM
I would love to do that sometime with my wife, whom I love very much. Sounds like a very solid relationship and you are lucky to have an understanding wife. Cheers!

StephanieH
11-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the kind words! And I couldn't agree more that she deserves a "manly" weekend getaway as well. After the holidays I'm planning on whisking her off to a favorite B&B for a fun weekend and I'll not be Randi for that one - as they say, all things in moderation I suppose. I am grateful for her support in this and certainly don't want to scare her to death that I've had some radical complete personality change. Maybe not for all, but for me, being Randi, whenever I can be, is a real escape; kind of a Walter Middy thing (if I spelled that right). I get to be someone else for a while but still retain the benefits of being me :confused: Okay, hopefully ya'll know what I mean. Anyway, thanks again and if anyone has more advice, believe me, I am wide open for suggestions to make this work smoothly! Thanks again! :)
Randi

Dayna
11-23-2005, 05:57 PM
What a neat story -- thanks for sharing with us!

Holly
11-23-2005, 06:28 PM
Randi, what a great outcome to what must have been an aprehensive moment for you. You wife is definately a keeper! It sounds as if as long as you keep treating her as a lady, you'll be having plenty of quality girl time... and with your favorite girl by your side. I love happy endings <sniff, sniff>.

sara_also
11-23-2005, 06:36 PM
Randi,
I love your relationship with your wife.Just remember that she is still the most important thing you have treat her good and she will treat you good.
congrats.
Sara

Kimberly
11-23-2005, 07:04 PM
congratulations

xx