PDA

View Full Version : want to wear a fitted female shirt?

blacktights
09-26-2012, 12:32 PM
hi

i want to wear a female fitted shirt under my school jumper,

would anybody notice the difference?

its tight fitting with 1/2 length sleeves and u cant tuck it in.

Sandraellen
09-26-2012, 01:01 PM
yes, my better half says that there are big differences between different gender shirts, dont do it. Girls wiil quickly notice that you are wearing a girls shirt.

Beverley Sims
09-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Under your school jumper could be ok, but young girls have sharp eyes and I am sure they would notice the buttons done up on the opposite side.

DonnaT
09-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Show us a picture of the blouse/shirt.

Paulette
09-26-2012, 02:10 PM
I only wear strappy girls undershirts under my white dress shirts and no one has ever said a thing.

Cheryl T
09-26-2012, 03:02 PM
the buttons will be on the wrong side and that's a give away...

lingerieLiz
09-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Whole set of problems in doing so. Not sure what type of jumper you are wearing. The shirt will probably have the buttons on the wrong side. If it is fitted the stiching will be obvious if it has darts at the breast or curved darts on the side or front.

You are in a confined existance and have to attend school there. It only takes one girl to figure it out and tell a friend before everyone in school knows. The next thing some jock will yank your pants down to see if your wearing panties.

I Am Paula
09-26-2012, 05:18 PM
It sounds like you're a teenager, and in H.S., yes? As tempting as it seems, girls your age notice everything. It could get ugly really easily. Try a camisole under a guy shirt, but still, someone might feel the straps, or one might show. My best advise is wait till you get home, and slip into something comfy.-Celeste

wilt575
09-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Why is it that in most replys they always say girls will ouickly notice or usually notice but never the guys will notice this or that, like buttons or darts etc?

prettytoes
09-26-2012, 07:05 PM
Why is it that in most replys they always say girls will ouickly notice or usually notice but never the guys will notice this or that, like buttons or darts etc?

Girls are far more observant of clothing details than guys are...unless it's a crossdresser!

Jennifer in CO
09-27-2012, 07:42 AM
with the number of apparent HS boys doing makeup tutorials on youtube these days, being dressing as "one of the girls" might no longer be a problem!

Jenn

JeanneF
09-27-2012, 03:24 PM
If it's under a jumper than most likely all that would be visible would be the collar. I would guess as long as it's a pointed-collar (not rounded or ruffled), no one will notice.

On the issue of jumpers (sweaters for us Americans), I tend to wear mostly women's sweaters. Mock turtlenecks and v-necks from Loft or Gap primarily. No one has ever said anything. They look the same, just the torso and arms are cut a little closer.

Rockett
09-27-2012, 03:36 PM
Hey im new here can you help

Rockett
09-27-2012, 03:38 PM
I wish to
The way i can dress like girl evriday and nobody notice tht ;)

Rockett
09-27-2012, 03:40 PM
And yes Jenn i wish tht

Rachel Morley
09-27-2012, 10:05 PM
If it's under a jumper than most likely all that would be visible would be the collar. I would guess as long as it's a pointed-collar (not rounded or ruffled), no one will notice. This is what I was also thinking. I highly doubt anyone will say a thing even if the girls do notice the buttons on the opposite side. When I was 16 I used to sometimes wear my girlfriend's shirts to school (under a jumper) and no one ever said a word to me.

BLUE ORCHID
09-28-2012, 07:20 AM
H BT, Is the shirt real fancy or very plane.

blacktights
09-28-2012, 09:39 AM
This is the shirt. Its got short sleeves and not 1/2 length.

xd-tigger
09-28-2012, 04:08 PM
After seeing the picture of the shirt on, I would say they would have trouble noticing. With that being said, if your jumper is V-neck then they would, but I'm guessing it's not. So I would say if you feel you can get away with it do it, but take your regular shirt to change into if they are picking up on it.

DonnaT
09-28-2012, 04:17 PM
Easily noticeable as a blouse. Men's shirts. when fitted, are not fitted with seams leading up to the breasts.

xd-tigger
09-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Have you made your decision yet? If so, what did you choose to do?