PDA

View Full Version : New survey

KARI AN
09-27-2012, 11:54 AM
I heard that there is a survey out where they asked what words you dont like to say or hear and one word women dont like to say or hear is panties. I dont mind that word and it sure doesnt bother me to say it either I dont know any girls that mind that word either.

Beverley Sims
09-27-2012, 12:16 PM
I wonder why a lot of would be women use the word prolifically?
I personally do not use it except in a descriptive mode.
"College panty raid". :)

Megan Briana
09-27-2012, 12:55 PM
I found no trouble saying the word, unless Its around some men I know that are not open to the feminine side of the force..... sorry for the bad pun, but im a huge fan and cant wait to pull of the Princess Leia look. Growing up with three brothers and a babysister, we never heard the word much, as Mom would always discuss girl-things in private with my sister. Wish I had eavesdropped a lil more when sis was talking fashion and makeup with her friends though, Oh well, if dreams were real...

alisa63
09-27-2012, 01:01 PM
I guess I don't say it out loud too often, but do like thinking about my collection of "panties." I prefer to use the word thongs though as this is mostly what I wear and find them sexier. BTW...I love talking to the SA's at VS because they love using the word "panties."

STACY B
09-27-2012, 01:01 PM
Well don't say it them ,,,Ya wanna get along don't ya ? Say what I say Funtowear ,,,,Not underwear ,,,Funtowear ,,,,,,Now carry on ,,,

Cynthia Anne
09-27-2012, 01:28 PM
I love the word panties! I'm obsessed with the word panties! I always wear panties! Last week I bought me six pair of panties!! I go nowhere without my PANTIES!

NV Susan
09-27-2012, 01:36 PM
I can't believe women don't like the word "panties".....Oh well, I sure do!!

suzy1
09-27-2012, 01:53 PM
I type in panties in the search box on ebay when shopping for them and get lots of panties for sale, all for woman.
Sorry, I just don’t think this could be right could it?:strugglin

Barbara Ella
09-27-2012, 01:58 PM
hard to say what the demographics of the study were, but panties rule.

Barbara

Cheryl T
09-27-2012, 02:19 PM
I began all this because I tried on a pair of Panties.
I'm certainly not going to stop using that word at this point.
My wife doesn't like it so I use it to tease her whenever I can...like shopping and I see a sign at Soma ... "Panty Sale".
She prefers "underwear". I think that's a big ambiguous as it could mean a bra, Panties, or a number of other things.

I'll just stick with my Panties.....

Jess Marie
09-27-2012, 09:53 PM
My girlfriend and I use that word quite casually. She doesn't overly enjoy it, but its the most universal way to designate what type of underwear. I have a boxers/socks/under shit drawer and also a panty/bra/cami drawer in my dresser. They are referred to as the boxer drawer and panty drawer. When I'm showering after work and she is over, she will pick clothes for me and as I'm showering she will yell, "Panties or Boxers?" It's to the point now where she doesn't even ask, just brings me panties. But not to get off topic, we use that word frequently and it is not a bother.