PDA

View Full Version : When you pass on?

wilt575
09-27-2012, 02:05 PM
When you pass on how do you want to present at viewing, gal mode or guy mode what do you want to be wearing? myself gal mode the way I felt most comfortable in life.

suzy1
09-27-2012, 02:11 PM
I’m being cremated. I would like the ashes to be perfumed though. Obsession by Calvin klein .:)

Alice B
09-27-2012, 02:14 PM
I'm with Suzy1 on this one.

cyndigurl45
09-27-2012, 02:17 PM
I would just hope that by then It will be very obvious......

meganmartin
09-27-2012, 02:17 PM
As a guy but I told my wife I want to have pantyhose and my black pumps on.
She said RIGHT.

Joanne f
09-27-2012, 02:25 PM
I will leave that up to my wife as that will be the last way she will ever think of me .

AllieSF
09-27-2012, 02:31 PM
I want to be wearing the biggest smile that shows people that I lived and died happily!

Cheryl T
09-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Some will probably want to burn me at the stake, but really I'm being creamated also so I really don't care about the viewing. I won't know one way or the other so I don't care.
Just make sure I'm wearing some pretty panties...

I just don't want any of my good jewelry going in the fire with me.
I'd also like to think that my clothing will be donated to a good cause...

Roberta Young
09-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Wife said drabb, but she promised to put a lipstick in my pocket, when i go. Huggs Roberta

sissystephanie
09-27-2012, 03:00 PM
At age 80, my death may not be that far away! But I certainly hope to go as the man that I am! I do have lots of beautiful feminine things, but they are for fun not my funeral. My late wife knew that, and so do my children!

Kate Simmons
09-27-2012, 03:35 PM
I honestly have no control over that nor would I care. I just hope to be remembered for the positive things I have done.:)

Mikaela
09-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Hopefully there won't be anything to present. Funerary practices are icky. No viewing, cremation or atomic annihilation. I'll be dead, so I won't care.

Sandra1746
09-27-2012, 04:14 PM
In reality, I doubt that I will know what happens but I have made my preferences known. Direct cremation, no viewing or any similar ceremony. The ashes are to be scattered.

I may as well fertilize something...;-)
Sandra1746

ronda
09-27-2012, 04:20 PM
creamation no viewing memorial service only they can have what ever is left i will not need it Hugs Ronda

Carrie R
09-27-2012, 04:32 PM
May not be much left after my cats eat me. :)

BLUE ORCHID
09-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Hi Wilt, I showed my wife what dress that I wanted to be laid out in
and she said, " Oh yea that will be a cold day in hell "

Megan Briana
09-27-2012, 05:44 PM
my wishes wont be adhered to by my family (or funeral home for that matter). I want to go nude and leave the clothing for the Goodwill truck. I bet if i told my family now that i crossdress (not happening :-/ ) they would agree to the 'O Natural lol

Darla
09-27-2012, 05:54 PM
I told my therapist that when I die I want to be dressed to the nines like I never have been able to do in life. Here's to hoping that I can dress more freely in this life. Otherwise I want to write into my will that I be buried in full foundation garments, crinoline cocktail dress, hose, pumps, makeup, jewelry, wig... And maybe a slight smile.

ArleneRaquel
09-27-2012, 05:57 PM
I would desire to be buried as a female, but I don't have that provision in my will.

Annaliese2010
09-27-2012, 05:58 PM
I don't care what happens to my sexy bod IF I were ever to die. I doubt anyone else does either. So if I cash out I get my 15 minutes of flame, eh? Whatever the case may be it's ok w/me "...for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return" (Genesis 3:19).

However, I'm probably an Immortal so your question is moot for this innocent lil girl. ;)

Angela Campbell
09-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Just put me in a hefty sack at the corner of the lawn. Whatever is left will not be me anyway.

rhonda
09-27-2012, 06:09 PM
I don't really care , there is some really good ans.

5150 Girl
09-27-2012, 06:09 PM
I've already told my Polar Bear what dress I want to be burried in!

Karren H
09-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Dress me up in what ever provides the most comfort to the ones I leave behind .... I wont mind or care.... I'm dead....

Diversity
09-27-2012, 06:28 PM
Great answer, Allie!
Di

Diversity
09-27-2012, 06:32 PM
I'll go out as a male. I still enjoy being a male and that is what I want people to remember me as. The CD side is a side of me that adds balance and softens the male mode, so that I am a compassionate and caring male, and a good friend to others. I am proud of who I am, and I would like people to remember me, as they have known me.
Di

DameErrant
09-27-2012, 07:04 PM
If I get a choice, and if I go first I probably won't, and if my Viking Funeral idea turns out to be illegal, than I want to be prepared for the viewing wearing a Wedding Dress, with appropriate accessories, including bouquet, wig, shoes and costume jewelry. I will give all my good stuff to my nieces.

Saffron
09-27-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm an organ donor, so I don't care, I just hope I could save a life or two.

Leslie Langford
09-27-2012, 07:30 PM
I've always said that I'd like a Viking funeral as well to expedite my journey to Valhalla - body laid out in a longboat wearing my trusty armour and weapons, boat set on fire, and pushed out to sea amid the mournful sounds of funeral dirges emitted by my family and followers blowing into hollowed out ox horns ;).

Somehow, I don't see that happening :eek: :doh:. Viking longboats are hard to come by these days, although a dragon boat might do in a pinch...:heehee:

My second choice would be a regular burial at sea, but knowing my friends, at least a couple of them would probably drown trying to dig my grave... :eek: :doh: :heehee:

PretzelGirl
09-27-2012, 07:48 PM
It has to be whatever my family is most comfortable with. So it could be a clown outfit for all I know.

Marleena - I forgot to add this to my list of reptile topics. :-)

Barbara Ella
09-27-2012, 08:05 PM
Both wife and i are being cremated. Her biggest fear on passing on is that she will go first, or we will go together, and the children will find the clothes, makeup, shoes, wigs, etc, and think the worst of me. Yet, she does not want them to know in real life where I can explain it all. Go figure.

Barbara

STACY B
09-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Depends on if we have ant money when the time comes ? If I am broke she can spray paint a Mini Skirt on me ,,,Won't last long in the oven ,,,LOL,,,, hot....hot,,,hot,,,,

Leah Lynn
09-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Like so many, I'm going to be cremated. No viewing, no funeral. When convenient to the family, They can have a celebration of my life. Or death, whichever will provide the most pleasure.

Jilmac
09-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Since his and hers gravesites were purchased many years ago, I'll be planted in the ground alongside my wife. Unless there would some sort of death by disfigurement, there will probably be a viewing (wake) at which time I hope to be dressed in a pink chiffon dress, full makeup and wig.

whowhatwhen
09-27-2012, 10:11 PM
If it's still attached, I'd like my penis removed before cremation/burial.
Other than that I would hopefully have come out and those closest to me would make sure I be buried as a woman, if I hadn't transitioned already.

Oh.
I should ask that no food be served in the presence of my corpse, I have no idea how people can eat funeral food.

There will be cakes made of multi-layer nanaimo bars at a different and less body having location.
Also Tim Hortons coffee and donuts.

Damnit.
Thinking about my own death and funeral has made me hungry.

Rachel Morley
09-27-2012, 10:13 PM
Dress me up in what ever provides the most comfort to the ones I leave behind .... I wont mind or care.... I'm dead....
I agree with Karren. I think my wife will know what to do for the best as hopefully when I die everyone who doesn't know about me (my parents) will already be dead and those that were my friends at the time of my death will already know about my femme side.

MissTee
09-27-2012, 10:52 PM
This topic must be a pre-halloween thing. I was born a man, will die and be buried a man 'cause that's what I am. The CD part is simply a spice on the main dish.

Cynthia Anne
09-27-2012, 11:32 PM
I'm not going to pass on! I'm always going to be right chere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie47
09-28-2012, 12:39 AM
Several years ago my father-in-law passed away in a hospice. Everyone who cared came and visited before he died. When he passed family members came to pay their respects for twenty four hours. Then the body was taken away to the crematorium. Later, there was an internment at a national veterans cemetery. I figure if nobody gave a shit about seeing me when I was alive, I did not want them after I was gone. I figure to go the same way. I have enjoyed being a male, so I figure to go out as a male. If I were to be buried in a box and not cremated, I would not want to make light of the hallowed ground I would be placed in. Serious business was conducted by most of those who will surround me.

bridget thronton
09-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Skirt suit under my academic robe

noeleena
09-28-2012, 01:09 AM
Hi,

Simple for this kid as a woman ill be seen as one, so dressed as i normaly am , Jos will see to that if i head off first, if not ,
Kaylyn our daughter will make sure , other wise ill hopefully be in my royal blue ball gown with over lay black see through lace & my blue headwear scarve.

As a thought though as hard as itll be for one of our grandaughters , Dejarn. as shes been the one closest to me ill let her chose.

...noeleena...

Diane Smith
09-28-2012, 01:10 AM
They can just lay me naked in the back yard to feed the local wildlife as far as I'm concerned. If the neighbors object, the city dump would be fine too.

Seriously, I have left instructions to be cremated. Seems like the most sanitary and environmentally conscientious choice, not to mention the finality of it.

- Diane

Missy
09-28-2012, 01:37 AM
when I pass I will be cremated. at the gathering if there is any pictures of me in male and female modes

Meghan
09-28-2012, 02:19 AM
At age 80, my death may not be that far away! But I certainly hope to go as the man that I am! I do have lots of beautiful feminine things, but they are for fun not my funeral. My late wife knew that, and so do my children!

Hi stephanie,

What an interesting perspective. How did you come to find peace on both sides of you?

Meghan

linda allen
09-28-2012, 06:16 AM
I want to be buried face down so the whole world can kiss my a**! :devil:

No seriously, after seeing (and financing) my MIL's funeral (they certainly could have used the money for something more productive), I plan to be cremated. Same for my wife.

Michelle55
09-28-2012, 08:30 AM
My wife and I both plan to be cremated or be buried in a "green" cemetary. The idea of the green cemetary is to use quickly degradable coffin and both it and the body inside are returned to the earth in a few years at most.

I also agree with the Klingons. "The body is now only an empty shell, and to treat it as such." I think our society makes everyone feel guilty is they don't take out a second mortgage to pay for an over the top funeral. Keep it simple and spend the money on something meaningful, or at least throw a big party to celebrate the deceased's life.

Michelle

KatieTaylor
09-28-2012, 09:09 AM
I'll be dead, so it doesnt bother me. As long as i'm smartly turned out.
Katie Taylor x

Beverley Sims
09-28-2012, 09:12 AM
I will probably be cremated and then burn in hell.
Or maybe the other way around. :)

whowhatwhen
09-28-2012, 09:18 AM
I will probably be cremated and then burn in hell.
Or maybe the other way around. :)

Taking a trip to be cremated in Michigan eh?
:P

Leslie Langford
09-28-2012, 10:34 AM
Is being mummified a la King Tut or having my body preserved and put on display in a glass coffin like Lenin an option for the sake of this discussion?

If the latter, I'd better work on picking out an appropriate outfit for "Leslie" to wear to 'Wow!" the potential viewers ;).

Megan Thomas
09-28-2012, 10:56 AM
I have left written instructions I am to be treated as female in my final moments of bodily form. I expect I will be anyway but nothing like spelling it out.

wilt575
09-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Hi Wilt, I showed my wife what dress that I wanted to be laid out in
and she said, " Oh yea that will be a cold day in hell "

Tell her you don't plan on going there, so it won't bother you.

Kaz
09-28-2012, 06:16 PM
Wilt, I admire the sentiment and the thoughts and it has caused me to think a lot about the day I am found and how I may be found... I am sad to say that it will not be my decision, whatever any will says. My kids will decide. Unless I kill them first! :devil:

Or unless I do it myself... now there's a thought? :eek:

Alice Torn
09-28-2012, 08:09 PM
Organ donor, and what left of me, they can burn, with my whole stash burning with me. I am not sure where they can throw my ashes, but, probably by the creek i loved to fish at.

Torrey
09-28-2012, 08:17 PM
I will be cremated as well and my family has already agreed to sneak my ashes into Fenway & scatter them...

:hugs:
Torrey

Launa
09-28-2012, 09:03 PM
I could careless what I look like at the funeral. What matters the most is living a full life with no regrets. This means I will keep exploring my female side until I'm dead, I am going to be doing a lot more public outings dressed up so I can say I have no regrets!!! Here comes Halloween!!!

Nicole Erin
09-28-2012, 09:10 PM
bury me upside down so my friends can stop by for a cold one.

Susan.
09-29-2012, 01:43 AM
I was all set up to be buried by my wife. But after more than 3 decades my wife up and left me. I'd become disabled and impotent so my CDing has been almost nil. Now I have to make the decision and will probably be cremated.

EllenJo
09-29-2012, 01:55 AM
Toast me and Toss me. I won't care anyway and I do not want any kind of viewing. It is in my will. Keep the funeral costs to a minimum and throw one hell of a party.

weekend woman
09-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Direct cremation for me, then scatter my ashes to the wind. No viewing, no wake, no memorial service and no obituary. Hopefully the funeral home where I plan to retire will still be in business, Pilsbury's. You know the old saying " nothing says lovin' like something from the oven....." Oh, BTW, that is if I die. I was put here to piss off a large number of people, and I am way behind. Don't know if I will ever catch up.