PDA

View Full Version : How many CD's dress purely for the fun of it?

sissystephanie
09-27-2012, 03:11 PM
[/SIZE]
I have been a crossdresser for over 60 years. During that time I have almost always dressed simply for the fun of it. My marriage for close to 50 years of that time was to a very dear lady who knew I was a CD when we married. She totally supported my CD activities because she knew that I was always her man, no matter what I had on. I never wanted to be a woman, I just liked to dress like one. There were a few occasions when I was her lady and she was the man, but they were few.

I dressed enfemme simply because I liked, and still do like, the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothes! How many others on this forum can truthfully claim the same thing?

RADER
09-27-2012, 03:20 PM
Stephanie;
I also like to dress for fun, And like you, My wife is OK with me wearing a dress around the house.
I stay in the closet because there is nothing petite about my build.
My wife has no problem with me wearing a baby doll nightie to bed at night.
O' How I love this girl.
Rader

Julie Denier
09-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Count me in on this -- I'm quite happy, content and comfortable as a guy, but I get a kick out of dressing up.

Leanne2
09-27-2012, 04:02 PM
All of them, I bet. Leanne

AlanaG
09-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Count me as one too. I get a thrill out of dressing. But I wouldn't pass in a million years. I can only hope to be a slimmer more petite guy or girl in the next life.

Marcia Sue
09-27-2012, 04:12 PM
I dress for the pure fun of it. I love the feel of the clothes. a special fetish for shoes.

MsRenee
09-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Ive found out that dressing puts me in a place were I feel like all the stress of everyday lufe disappears. I do totally love being outside mingling with the public.
Renee

Danielle_cder
09-27-2012, 05:05 PM
I fit in this group! Never had a bad time doin it

franlee
09-27-2012, 06:06 PM
All of it is FUN to me and always has been!

ArleneRaquel
09-27-2012, 06:09 PM
Fun & contentment are a huge factor in my dressing, as is the fun of wearing lingerie & applying makeup.

JessHaust
09-27-2012, 06:32 PM
It's pure fun for me.

Diversity
09-27-2012, 06:36 PM
I can truthfully claim the same thing! I only wish my wife was as understanding and participating as yours is. I do believe, however, in time, this will come to be because she is my best friend, confidant, and wife and I know she is working through this matter, which is all still too new to her. But to dress en femme is all I can think about, and I look for every opportunity to do so.
Di

Dree Yer Ane Weird
09-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Its the raison d'etre

Anna B
09-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Yes, same here. It is a whole lot of fun to dress up!

bobbie c
09-27-2012, 06:52 PM
count me there also....a huge reason why i do it....also stress relief and fun being fem....big smile!

NicoleScott
09-27-2012, 06:57 PM
I don't think we dress because it's fun - we are compelled from within to dress. Then, we find that dressing is fun.

Tess
09-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Count me in. I dress because I have fun doing it, not because I want to be a woman.

BLUE ORCHID
09-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Hi Stephanie, If it wasn't fun then I wouldn't do it.

Jilmac
09-27-2012, 09:46 PM
Fun, Kicks, contentment, pure joy, whatever you want to call it, that's why I dress. I just love doing it.

denisecdfl
09-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Include me in the group who dress for fun. The most fun is trying for different looks with different wigs and outfits. And Halloween is the most fun time of all, trying different costumes. My photos show a wide variety of looks.

linda allen
09-28-2012, 06:30 AM
I dress for the fun of it. The feeling of the breasts, the jewelry, the clothes, the look in the mirror. I would like to get out (with my wife) and I think I would pass, at least from a distance.

No "transgender" or other conditions, I just like to pretend.

Beverley Sims
09-28-2012, 08:00 AM
If you dress seriously and think you are a CD there is probably more to it.
I dress for fun but do take the image I portray seriously.
I consider it an art form.
If I was dressing and did not derive pleasure out of it I think I would be seeking some expert advice as there is probably more to it than I would have thought.

Jennifer W
09-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Count me in! It's lots of fun! No doubt about it! And relaxing too!

Alice B
09-28-2012, 09:51 AM
Count me in. I enjoy dressing and enjoy the fun of it, but have no desire to transition. Bring dresed is a very good feeling, but I also enjoy my male side as much and am lucky to have a wife that understands and accepts. Yesterday I did a lot of work at home with my wife and enjoyed her company. Then got dressed for the evening and enjoyed the evening with her and her acceptance thast I needed to dress.

monalisa
09-28-2012, 09:58 AM
One of life's simple and great pleasures is to dress up fully or partially. It feels like an escape from the pressures of the world and the responsibilities of life plus female clothes look and feel so much better than male clothes.

Jenniferpl
09-28-2012, 10:15 AM
I always brings a smile to my face. Actually the best part has to be the shopping.

Veronica27
09-28-2012, 10:17 AM
Curiosity provided the initial urge to try on a few things. I found it was fun and provided a lot of unique and different sensations as well as leading to an expanded level of curiosity. So I kept doing it over and over. I still dress more than 60 years later because I still enjoy myself when doing so. When I overdo it, it tends to become a bit boring and tiring, so I put it aside for a while, and resume when I begin to feel the urge to experience once again those sensations that have become just a memory. I wouldn't want to play golf every day, or eat the same meal every day, no matter how much I enjoyed those things, and the same is true of crossdressing.

So I dress purely for fun, and am totally a man regardless of what I am wearing.

Veronica

Slip Affinity
09-28-2012, 10:20 AM
I too dress because I like the feel of women's clothing and my wife is ok with it.

bobbimo
09-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Its always fun, and only recently have I learned to enjoy dressing down,
When I first started this adventure I had to have dresses because they were the mark of femininity!
Then I discovered skirts/skorts and tops, (they are fun too but I always get hollered at because I don't match!)
Now I have found that shorts are wonderful too. Just this past week I was at Walmart and bought a pair of wonderful shorts (4.5" leg) and some simple t shirts.
I wore the combo yesterday with no makeup and I thought I looked pretty nice.... AND my wife said gee you look pretty girly even without trying. YIPEEE.
Made my day.
But the best is always getting all done up for an evening, with makeup, hose and heels. That's when I feel the prettiest, and that's whats its about for me.
Bobbi

Tina B.
09-28-2012, 10:36 AM
It's not that I don't enjoy the time I spend dressed, but if it where not for the compulsion to do it, I'd be having fun in many different ways, and dressing in womens clothes would not be one of them. I do it to fulfill a need, not for fun.
Tina B.

Princess Chantal
09-28-2012, 11:11 AM
Obviously as seen by my adventures and dressing styles, I dress for FUN!!!

meganmartin
09-28-2012, 11:40 AM
Oh yes for fun here too!

sissystephanie
09-28-2012, 01:11 PM
I don't think we dress because it's fun - we are compelled from within to dress. Then, we find that dressing is fun.

Nicole, I don't feel that I have ever dressed because I was compelled to do so from within!! I dress enfemme simply because I like to!! There is no compulsion at all. I run my body and my life, the body doesn't run it for me!

avant1465
09-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Add me to those who C/D "for the fun of it"..... and who have a SO who is most accomodating.... and who finds that there's plenty of fun in life together (including my C/D-ing.....)....

Jamie Ann
09-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Crossdressing is merely the act of wearing clothing and other accessories commonly associated with the other sex within a particular society. People who find that fun keep doing it; those who don’t quit. The term is vague, omitting any specification of motives. The motive may be to express cross-gender feelings; however, some people do it as a way of sexually arousing themselves prior to masturbation, for purposes of disguise, for purposes of stage performance, or for purposes of attracting “crossdresser admirers.” There probably are others, too. Acting based on any of these motives could be called “doing it for fun.” I’m sure that the transvestic fetishist is having a great time! :)

I, too, do it for fun! But for me, fun is expressing a feminine aspect of myself. That is MY fun, especially if I can create a satisfying image via clothing and accessories. I suspect that this is Stephanie’s motive, too. (Correct me if I’m wrong.) All I would add is that most crossdressers who keep doing it year after year have one main motive — or perhaps a mixture of two or more motives. If they keep doing it, though, then they must be having fun! So all of us could answer Stephanie’s question by saying, “Me too!” even though our ideas about what is fun might be very different.

I think that an interesting question would be: “If you are doing it for some reason OTHER THAN having at least some degree of a transgender identity, then what is your motive? If you have a secondary motive as well as a primary motive, what is your combination of motives, and does that combination bring you more enjoyment than any single motive would bring?”

Tracii G
09-28-2012, 06:25 PM
I find it great fun and a challenge to be able to pull off looking as the fairer sex.
With many years wondering what was wrong with me or in a constant battle dealing with my gender identity I find CDing a nice way to have the best of both worlds.
I can be a guy or a girl just depends on how I feel that day as far as dressing the part.
I'm still more a girl on the inside and have to force my guy side out when its called for.
Lately I have been happy just being the mix of both leaning more to the girly side.That seems to be normal to me.

Jenn A116
09-28-2012, 06:29 PM
When I read the title of this thread I thought "why wouldn't you do it just for the fun of it?". Perhaps I don't understand the question, or perhaps the "condition". I know that I do it for the fun of it.

Tara D. Rose
09-28-2012, 07:54 PM

These are my thoughts exactly.

NathalieX66
09-28-2012, 08:26 PM
My little girl side is lots of fun. I was deprived of living this side of me as a little boy.
My woman side of me is my default side.
There's a line between fun, and self identity, and I crossed it somewhere.

sissystephanie
09-28-2012, 09:42 PM
I think that an interesting question would be: “If you are doing it for some reason OTHER THAN having at least some degree of a transgender identity, then what is your motive? If you have a secondary motive as well as a primary motive, what is your combination of motives, and does that combination bring you more enjoyment than any single motive would bring?”
Jamie Ann,

In all the years that I have been crossdressing, I have never thought of myself creating a satisfying image of femininety! I don't know that I have a motive for dressing enfemme. I dress enfemme simply because I like to!! I don't wear makeup or a feminine wig, so I am definitely a man who is wearing feminine clothes!! Because I like to, and there is no law that says I can't wear that clothing!

When my late wife was alive and doing my makeup and fixing my wig, she could really make me look a real Stephane!! Now that she is gone, I go out dressed as I mentioned It is fun for me, and that is all that counts!

Teri Ray
09-28-2012, 09:45 PM
I dress enfemme because it makes me so vary happy. And heck yah its fun.

STACY B
09-28-2012, 09:59 PM
If it was work I DAM SURE wouldn't do it ,,,, It would be flower sacks an hand me downs ,,,, Whatever to get by ,,,, Thank God it's not ,,,LOL,,,, Shopping ? Ill get my Purse ,,,,LOL,,,,

susangirl
09-28-2012, 10:29 PM
I dress for the pure fun of it. The thought of dressing, when I get a chance, always gets my juices flowing. I just enjoy the feeling of the soft and silky clothing. I enjoy the men watching me walking through the parking lot, or mall. It's all good.

heatherdress
09-28-2012, 10:40 PM
I used to think that I dressed only for the fun of it. I have to agree that it is always fun for me, but I am happier, feel sexier, more at peace.

Brittany CD
09-29-2012, 01:44 AM
I dress for the fun of it. No real emotional attachment to it

NicoleScott
09-29-2012, 07:32 AM
Nicole, I don't feel that I have ever dressed because I was compelled to do so from within!! I dress enfemme simply because I like to!! There is no compulsion at all. I run my body and my life, the body doesn't run it for me!

Stephanie, you have been consistent over the years, your many posts denying any internal compulsion to dress, and claiming that crossdressers can quit if they want to. If so, then you are different than the rest of us. But then, I wonder if it's really so. You sound like a life-long hopelessly-addicted smoker who claims to be able to quit if you want to, but won't quit because you enjoy it so much. Where does the desire to dress come from, if not from within?

Rachel Flowers
09-29-2012, 07:53 AM
I'm with Nicole here. We can all say, I don't have a motive, I just want to. That means you have a motive!

Being unaware that you are internally wired to enjoy it doesn't change the fact that it's not a choice.

The question might more usefully have been, how many CDs feel they are still 100% male. Not me; yes this is fun and no I do not want to go for reassignment, but I recognise Rachel has always been a part of me in ways I don't see in many other men. My wife loves that I am both male and female and fully supports and participates. As for stopping, yes i could but I'd be deeply deeply miserable.

Asche
09-30-2012, 03:05 PM
We can all say, I don't have a motive, I just want to. That means you have a motive!
I'd say, I do it because it makes me feel more like myself.

It's a little like music. If I don't make music or participate in it in some way, after a few days, I start to feel alienated from myself. Unless I'm really tired, it just feels so good to pick up the guitar or play something on the piano, even if I'm not satisfied with how it sounds.

The question might more usefully have been, how many CDs feel they are still 100% male.
The only way I can understand "feeling male" is about anatomy and social brainwashing. Since that hasn't changed, I can't see myself as anything but male. (I'm aware that there are people who feel themselves in their essence to be "male" or "female," but I can't grok it.)

What's more, my body is, to put it mildly, not exactly androgynous. It doesn't matter what I do, i"m going to look like a man in a dress, and I'd just look (and feel) stupid if it looked like I was trying to pass as a woman. So I go with the "man in a dress" look instead.

As to my inner self, I've never associated a gender with it. In terms of personality and outlook, I think I'm probably a mix of what is considered "male" and what is considered "female," but since I don't think of any of my characteristics as either "male" or "female," it doesn't affect how I see myself.

Rachel Flowers
09-30-2012, 03:32 PM
I think I agree with you Asche. Many CDs report they "feel female" and drift down the spectrum towards reassignment. Some refer to themselves as "part-time girls". Like you I will never pass and will like the great Eddie Izzard, always look like "blokein a dress" too, (though I flatter myself that I'm a lot prettier than him!) I am finding that dressing up brings me more closely in touch with the Rachel elements within me. I understand and agree with your music analogy as I am a musician too. Associating "feminine" with those parts of my personality is partly social because of course society has regarded those attributes as attributes of women and tended to require men to be more, well, stupid and violent, neither of which pushed my buttons.

kellylynn_31
09-30-2012, 03:37 PM
I dress for stress release, helps me to forget the world for a little bit and escape to a more peaceful place

Yvonne York
09-30-2012, 03:47 PM
Stephanie, I love your story and fully agree - it is just the way I feel. I am so sorry your lovely supportive wife is no longer here to help you, but I know you treasure ALL the fun you had together, dressed or otherwise. A lovely and poignant post.

fun4metoo2004
09-30-2012, 04:02 PM
I do for the fun of it and the sexual stimulation. Being divorced/not dating and work way too much, so I do what I can when I can.

Brianna612
09-30-2012, 04:24 PM
It's not that I don't enjoy the time I spend dressed, but if it where not for the compulsion to do it, I'd be having fun in many different ways, and dressing in womens clothes would not be one of them. I do it to fulfill a need, not for fun.
Tina B.

Without dressing I am miserable. The pull to dress is always there. When I allow myself to dress as needed then I am very relaxed. I have tried other ways to relax and nothing replaces dressing. Dressing is fun and very enjoyable but, I dress for my own peace of mind.

Rachel E Lee
09-30-2012, 05:40 PM
YES YES YES! I'm 6' 6" and couldn't pass on a dark night! I love dressing just for the fun of it! My wife is supportive. The only problem she has is when people laugh at me. Laughter doesn't bother me, but I try to be sensitive to BW's feelings.

Jamie Ann
10-04-2012, 12:28 PM

Hi Sissystephanie,

When you say, “I dress en femme simply because I like to!!” you are giving an overly vague answer. I would suggest that you probably are motivated by some variant of feminine feelings. I’m not sure that people do much of anything with no motivation whatsoever. Action without motivation would be an accident or possibly a simple reflex. In the past, you’ve said that you began as a child who liked to secretly wear his sister’s clothing. It seems reasonable to infer that you wanted to be like your sister and thus had some degree of identification with her (or at least her gender). To be sure, you were not compelled by some "inner dictator," but that does not contradict your having had inner feelings that you wanted to express.

When you say that your crossdressing is no longer as complete as it once was (no wig or makeup), you seem to be implying that you have made an adaptation to reality, i.e., an adjustment to changed circumstances. After all, when your wife was happy to do your makeup and help you with your hair, you were more than happy to let her! But circumstances change and we make adaptations.

Let me illustrate. One of my friends when I first started going out in public crossdressed was someone who sang at clubs and had a routine that went with his songs. He performed in gay bars; he was a drag queen. Only rarely did he/she dress en femme when not at work. The femme part was simply an aspect of his gig. It was part of his trademark, so to speak. He crossdressed “because he liked to,” but his/her reasons for “liking to” (motivations) were different from yours or mine. He didn’t do it as a set of random movements or as a simple reflex; his primary motivation was pleasing an audience, not the kinds of motivations you or I have. But he could say, "because I like to," and that he is not compelled by an "inner dictator," in spite of doing it for reasons quite different from yours.

Based on your various other posts, I am 99.6% certain that you are a transgender person who is motivated by some cross-gender feelings that you like to express via your attire. You started doing that at a young age, have done it all your life, and presumably plan to continue doing it. Your femme presentation is somewhat distinctive — and that is fine! If it works for you, then I am happy for you!

Take care and keep on dressin’,
Jamie Ann

samantha11
10-04-2012, 09:48 PM
After wife got me started I just love to be dressed. I have the day to myself an on most days I am dressed in some sort of outfit. Maid, miniskirt, just stockings and heels, whatever.

ArleneRaquel
10-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Its fun and expresses who I am.

STACY B
10-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Not me I never dress for the Fun ,, All the people on here keep talking about it an I would look like a Dam Fool on here if I didn't ,,,So in short I dress Becuz of YALL ,,It's all you peoples fault ,,Not mine ,,, I just came here becuz I thought CD ment Constuction & Demolision ,,,Now look at me ,, Wearing girl stuff ? All my friends are gonna laugh at me ? Lucky I can run in Heels ,, Cuz then I would get laughed at an Fall not just get laughed at when I ran away ? Thank's a lot Ladys,,Hope yall can Sleep tonight ? Just never mind ,,Ill get my Purse !!!

Traceyjo
10-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Yes. that's me too. Its fun and intense pleasure every time. I have no desire to become a woman but when I'm dressed I love feeling like one. I'm so grateful that I have discovered this source of extra enjoyment in my life.

Tina B.
10-05-2012, 07:20 AM
I'm amazed, I've been here for years and have read story after story of broken marriages, time spent in therapy, lonely people, crying out for understanding, and none of it sounded like much fun to me.
What I'm reading here sound a lot like denial to me.
I don't believe people often choice to run outside of the heard, where there is thought to be great danger by choice, but are driven to it.
I really doubt there are that many that choose to be gay, or trans, but discover they are these things, and learn to live with it. I love the time I spend dressed, because it's who I am, and no I have illusions
that I'm a women, trapped in the wrong body, I'm a very macho guys a lot of the time, but there is this little thing inside that cries out from time to time that must be recognized, so I give her, her time in the sun, and it keeps me sane. As Frank Sinatra once said, God Or whiskey, What ever gets you through the night, for me it's a dress, and I'll admit it.
Tina B.

Joanne108
10-05-2012, 08:15 AM
I read this yesterday and thought I'd answer today. Well I am now completely dressed as a woman and hell yes it is fun! I really enjoy being dressed but I I am a man 98% of the time. The other 2% I am a man enjoying being dressed as a woman!

Misty52
10-05-2012, 08:17 AM
One of life's simple and great pleasures is to dress up fully or partially. It feels like an escape from the pressures of the world and the responsibilities of life plus female clothes look and feel so much better than male clothes.

I agree with monalisa...I am so relax being dressed and would not give up being a male. But if there was away to TOTALY change to female (magic charm) I would change.

Raynefall
10-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Others have touched on this but I feel like I need to put it more bluntly.

NOBODY should dress "for the fun of it". That is not a valid reason and all that you are doing is making others perceive this as a choice, when for the REAL CD'ers and TS', it is anything but. So if you are doing it for the fun of it than please stop... Stop setting the rest of us back for your own selfish reasoning. How dare you try and make it seem like a choice.

This isn't to say that it shouldn't be fun. It is a lot of fun! But that shouldn't be your reason for doing it. You should do it because you are being called to do it from an unknown force. You should be doing it because you aren't happy unless you are dressed "en femme". You should do it because IT IS WHO YOU ARE! Not because "you just feel like it".

This problem was just brought to my attention today and I am seeing it all over the site now. It's truly sickening... We have been getting posts asking "how do you crossdress?" or "thinking about starting to crossdress." Are you freaking kidding me? You shouldn't be here if you are asking those questions or making those statements!

I think the responsibility falls on the mods of this forum to remove people like this who are simply doing it for the fetish aspect or attention seeking reasons as that is not the purpose of this site. There are plenty of other sites out there dedicated to the fetish side of things. Just in this one thread a good chunk of people admit to only doing it for fetish reasoning. "I dress for the pure fun of it. The thought of dressing, when I get a chance, always gets my juices flowing." If that doesn't say "I only do it because it makes me horny" than I guess I don't know what does. Maybe it's just me who feels that people like this don't belong on the site. I thought the purpose of the site was for REAL CD'ers to understand themselves and have a safe place to discuss it all. People chiming in who "Just do it for the fun of it" really don't add to the conversation as they really don't understand the mental aspect behind it all. To them it's a choice where to the rest of us it's not.

NicoleScott
10-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Raynefall, I agree with the first part of your post, that dressing is fun but that's not why we do it. We are compelled.
However, I don't agree that the mods should exclude pleasure dressers. Both fetish dressers and feminine identity dressers are driven from within, and one reason is no more legitimate than another. This site is about support for crossdressers (and others), no matter what drives us. It's not a crossdressing porn site, and we thank the mods for keeping it that way.
We could get into what a "REAL CDer" is, but you'll lose that argument.
Of course, if you don't like it here, you could start your own crossdressing support site, you know, for REAL CDers.

Raynefall
10-05-2012, 01:20 PM
I would lose that argument because I am not a CD, I am actually TS but thought I was only a CD for many years. And I don't want to exclude them necessarily. But the fact that they try to input into conversations for people who don't choose is ridiculous. They don't share the same thoughts/feelings that the rest do in that case. I just feel like they should have their own individual section if anything. Most people on here don't do it for fetish reasoning or because it's fun. We do it because we don't have a choice. We joined this site for answers and a community of like-minded individuals. I also feel that having a CROSSDRESSING FETISH is FAR different than being an actual Crossdresser. They can take the clothes off without a feeling of emptiness or loss. I think most others would agree with that.

Just so you know... You can lose that filthy attitude of yours. I never asked for your sarcasm. I was expressing MY opinion, not yours. Notice how I said "((I THINK)) the responsibility falls on the mods". Not telling the mods or saying that's what everyone thinks. I also never said they should go to a "Crossdressing porn site". YOU DID! All I said was there are far more sites out there dedicated to that aspect of Crossdressing. Maybe you need to look more closely at yourself if that's your first thought. So stop getting all high and mighty because you can put words into peoples mouths. Cry a river, build a bridge, get the hell over it. It's sad when I am 23 years old and I can take someone's opinion, yet you can't without getting all puffed up. This is why I stay in the Young Members section... People are actually mature there.

Maria_1969
10-05-2012, 01:28 PM
I think I do it for fun... lol. I dress from the waist down (makeup and wigs don't add anything for me), my GF loves it and actually wont let me go a evening without at least pantyhose on. Lately she has encouraged I don't forget the skirt and heels either, its fun for us both and make her, well, want me more. :-) She is a big time keeper!

pippinfort
10-05-2012, 02:11 PM
I also feel that having a CROSSDRESSING FETISH is FAR different than being an actual Crossdresser. They can take the clothes off without a feeling of emptiness or loss. I think most others would agree with that.

Hell im starting to feel a bit of a fraud already........ A really interesting and challenging point!

Foxglove
10-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Of course, dressing is fun. I'm not saying I wouldn't do it otherwise, because I have done things that weren't much fun--like being a single parent for 16 years. But I don't dress simply because it's fun. It's for the feeling of peace I get from it. It's because I'm expressing some aspects of myself that I like a lot better than certain other aspects.

Not me I never dress for the Fun ,, All the people on here keep talking about it an I would look like a Dam Fool on here if I didn't ,,,So in short I dress Becuz of YALL ,,It's all you peoples fault ,,Not mine ,,, I just came here becuz I thought CD ment Constuction & Demolision ,,,Now look at me ,, Wearing girl stuff ? All my friends are gonna laugh at me ? Lucky I can run in Heels ,, Cuz then I would get laughed at an Fall not just get laughed at when I ran away ? Thank's a lot Ladys,,Hope yall can Sleep tonight ? Just never mind ,,Ill get my Purse !!!

Hallelujah! Friends and neighbors! We've won a convert! Such an inspiring story, it brings tears to my eyes. People, do you want to save more lost souls? Do you want to bring happiness where once there was nothing but misery? Do you want light where once there was nothing but darkness? Please help me in my ministry. Every €25 you donate to my PayPal account will buy a pretty bra for some potential convert. Just to get her started down the path of righteousness. Think of those souls we can save, Friends and Neighbors. It's in your hands. I'll include you in my prayers tonight. And bless you, Stacy, our dear sister in Transgenderism!

Sallee
10-05-2012, 02:50 PM
You can count me in "as purely for the fun of it" If it was fun I wouldn't do it. the SO is aware of it but it is more of a DADT arrangement which is fine with me. I get out a few times a year and I go pretty much wherever I want. Do I pass? I don't know in my own mind I do. the truth is no one much cares "Just have fun"

NicoleScott
10-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Raynefall, chill. There was no sarcasm in my post, only disagreement with your opinion. But to the topic:
This is a forum for crossdressers - of all kinds. It welcomes crossdressers, family, friends, and TS folks, too. But there is also a forum for transsexuals. Maybe you would feel more comfortable there. I wouldn't, because I'm not a TS. Why would you want to hijack the crossdressers forum to accommodate your transsexual views, and want to mods to disallow posts from pleasure dressers?
You're entitled to your opinion, So am I.

Foxglove
10-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Raynefall, chill. There was no sarcasm in my post, only disagreement with your opinion. But to the topic:
This is a forum for crossdressers - of all kinds. It welcomes crossdressers, family, friends, and TS folks, too. But there is also a forum for transsexuals. Maybe you would feel more comfortable there. I wouldn't, because I'm not a TS. Why would you want to hijack the crossdressers forum to accommodate your transsexual views, and want to mods to disallow posts from pleasure dressers?
You're entitled to your opinion, So am I.

Good post, Nicole, and very helpful. Everybody of all stripes is accomodated on this forum.

Annabelle

JamieQ
10-05-2012, 03:34 PM
I first dress because I need to. Its from the evergrowing force from inside and it is very very emotional, like a very strong inner peace the only way I can acheive. After that said, then I will say that it definitely has the "fun" aspect to it also.:) Amanda

Wildaboutheels
10-05-2012, 03:51 PM
It's pretty clear that some people seem to forget that there IS NO RULEBOOK and there are no right or wrong reasons. Not everyone wants or needs to dress fully or ever leave their house. Not everyone has "known" since they were little. Many people are obviously quite happy to dress fully and or only with their SOs and stay home. It's simply personal CHOICE which we all have equal right to.

Or just maybe.. There IS a rulebook somewhere and I was never told?

Meg East
10-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Count me in, I dress for the fun, contentment and the creativity of it. There is also a rush when the wife complements me on my skirt or heels.

ArleneRaquel
10-05-2012, 03:53 PM
I guess if it wasn't fun, I would't do it.

NathalieX66
10-05-2012, 04:03 PM
My fetish side is my fun side.
My woman side is my default side. I use this side of me to socialize.

When I have been to any given event, say a wedding, I do not enjoy dressing as a male, that is a suit & tie. The notion of palling around with a bunch of dudes, and smoking cigars , and talking cars and sports has long since lost my interest.
I feel profoundly jealous of the women , they have infinite choices to look pretty. ....wish it was me.

PretzelGirl
10-05-2012, 09:33 PM

NOBODY should dress "for the fun of it". That is not a valid reason and all that you are doing is making others perceive this as a choice, when for the REAL CD'ers and TS', it is anything but.

Everyone can do whatever they please. And if they want to dress just for fun, it is a valid reason, after all it is for fun! And if they dress, they are a real CDer. Crossdress is a word that says you are wearing the clothes of the other gender. It says nothing about the reason. Everybody doesn't have to be like you.

So if you are doing it for the fun of it than please stop... Stop setting the rest of us back for your own selfish reasoning. How dare you try and make it seem like a choice.

What makes you think they are setting you back? And I will tell you that most people here would probably say they do what they do for selfish reasons whether they are a fetish dresser or not.

I think the responsibility falls on the mods of this forum to remove people like this who are simply doing it for the fetish aspect or attention seeking reasons as that is not the purpose of this site. ....... I thought the purpose of the site was for REAL CD'ers to understand themselves and have a safe place to discuss it all.

The site is for everyone who behaves themselves and only the mods get to determine that.

I just feel like they should have their own individual section if anything. Most people on here don't do it for fetish reasoning or because it's fun.

This is the Male to Female Crossdressing section. They do have their own section and this is it. And if most people don't do it for a certain reason then we are suppose to discriminate against the minority?

I also feel that having a CROSSDRESSING FETISH is FAR different than being an actual Crossdresser.

Seeing how you used crossdress in both descriptions you have shown that they are related.

It's sad when I am 23 years old and I can take someone's opinion, yet you can't without getting all puffed up.

You don't seem to be taking opinions at all. Nicole wrote well and you are getting pretty worked up. The fact is that this board is for everyone. You will probably find that far and away most people accept each other here. If you have problems with fetish posts, then don't read them. It wouldn't do us well to say this is crossdressers.com and the TS folk should get lost and it will not do us well to tell the fetish members to get lost either. I have many friends that are fetish, TS, sissy, whatever. I hope they all find friendship and support here. And I hope you do too, no matter how you identify.

Tina B.
10-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Wow, I'm surprised the mods have let this go on so long, let's all chill! I still think a lot of folks are in denial, but if they are not, I still think they all belong here, even those of us that feel compelled, all come at this differently, and if we started to compartmentalize this site by why we do it, it won't leave many of us in the same box, and will get boring real fast. Rain, while I agree with some of what you started with, if being here is not good for you, I'm sure the girls in the TS section will not upset you as much as the group on a general cross dressing site obviously has. While I don't cross dress just for the fun of it, I do come to this site just for the fun of it, I enjoy all the gals on here!
Tina B.

Jamie Ann
10-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Everyone can do whatever they please. And if they want to dress just for fun, it is a valid reason, after all it is for fun! And if they dress, they are a real CDer. Crossdress is a word that says you are wearing the clothes of the other gender. It says nothing about the reason. Everybody doesn't have to be like you.

What makes you think they are setting you back? And I will tell you that most people here would probably say they do what they do for selfish reasons whether they are a fetish dresser or not.

The site is for everyone who behaves themselves and only the mods get to determine that.

This is the Male to Female Crossdressing section. They do have their own section and this is it. And if most people don't do it for a certain reason then we are suppose to discriminate against the minority?

Seeing how you used crossdress in both descriptions you have shown that they are related.

You don't seem to be taking opinions at all. Nicole wrote well and you are getting pretty worked up. The fact is that this board is for everyone. You will probably find that far and away most people accept each other here. If you have problems with fetish posts, then don't read them. It wouldn't do us well to say this is crossdressers.com and the TS folk should get lost and it will not do us well to tell the fetish members to get lost either. I have many friends that are fetish, TS, sissy, whatever. I hope they all find friendship and support here. And I hope you do too, no matter how you identify.

I think the misunderstanding here is that Sue and others want to think that we can attribute our love of crossdressing to it being fun — end of story. According to that view, there is no value in digging deeper. Others believe that what we might find if we asked more incisive questions would be of value, too.

It seems to me that there are thousands of activities that are fun — or might be if we tried them. But none of us has the time or energy to regularly participate in thousands of separate activities. Why do we crossdress instead of putting our time, energy, and money into something else? Why do our priorities favor Activity A over Activity B? At the level of superficial enjoyment, lots of things might have been fun. Wearing a baseball uniform would be superficially fun and indeed would be similar in most respects to wearing a dress. But something important is left out when we leave the matter at that.

What’s left out when we focus on consequences rather than on causes is everything that’s NOT superficial. Wearing a dress, for some of us, might satisfy our important needs better than wearing a baseball uniform or competing in a chess tournament. Being honest about those needs is the most difficult and important thing. Sissy Stephanie crossdresses “for fun” because her deeper emotional needs are satisfied better by crossdressing than by putting on an Atlanta Braves uniform or playing a game of chess. If it is fun, then it is fun in large part because it addresses needs better than the other things she might have done with her time and energy. When we focus on consequences rather than causes, we miss what differentiates Sissy Stephanie from any other person. Sure, it is fun; but what makes it an effective activity for creating those satisfying sensations we call fun? (If doing it made her ill or left her feeling empty inside, then she would stop. It would not be fun BECAUSE it would not be meeting her needs — and indeed would be frustrating them.)

PretzelGirl
10-07-2012, 09:50 AM
For clarity Jamie Ann, I am saying that some may do it for fun. None of us have the right, or possibly the understanding, to tell another person why they can do any variation of what we do. To do so puts us right in the same group that wants to tell all of us we can't do it. If someone says they do it for fun, more power to them. I support them 100%. Maybe they are right or maybe they will find that there is an underlying reason later on. Either way, it is not my place to tell them they are wrong. But that is a great explanation of the fun possibility from what I believe it is too. Thanks!

JUSTME
10-07-2012, 10:09 AM
I love the feel of smooth satin lingerie. All fun and games here.

melissakozak
10-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Golly, I hope there is some fun in this. There is fun in life, so there is fun in this as well. ;)

Jamie Ann
10-07-2012, 03:56 PM
For clarity Jamie Ann, I am saying ... [n]one of us have the right, or possibly the understanding, to tell another person why they can do any variation of what we do. To do so puts us right in the same group that wants to tell all of us we can't do it. If someone says they do it for fun, more power to them. I support them 100%.

I am not disagreeing with everything you wrote, Sue — we agree on a lot of things — but let’s keep in mind that Stephanie’s claim was that “fun” is the main cause of her crossdressing. (It was not about hers or anyone else’s rights, which are not at issue — at least not for me.) To be sure, there probably is a correlation, for Stephanie, between her crossdressing and her experiences of “fun” or satisfaction; but a correlation does not establish what causes what. The correlation of A (say, “amount of fun or satisfaction”) and B (say, “amount of crossdressing”) is consistent with any of the following hypothetical possibilities:

A causes B,
B causes A,
C causes both A and B,
C causes B which causes A.

Here C might be some underlying factor such as a genetic, hormonal, and/or learned predisposition to crossdress. Besides the ones listed, many other hypothetical explanations for a simple correlation between “fun” and crossdressing exist; but these will do for now.

Stephanie claims that, for her at least, A causes B (“fun” causes crossdressing). As a plausible explanation, however, any of the others listed would make more sense. The 7.1 billion people in the world today carry out billions of activities that bring them a sense of joy or fun. To say that “fun” causes those billions of activities makes “fun” an all-purpose cause of billions and billions of different activities. If fun caused crossdressing, then anything I did that was fun would make me want to immediately run to my closet and fetch a dress! Enjoyment or amusement (i.e., “fun”) is an emotional response, not a cause. If crossdressing is correlated with fun for Stephanie, then her genetic, hormonal, and/or learned predispositions must be such that, for her, this activity brings pleasant feelings or fun. God bless her! But there still is a problem with her logic.

Why, then, do so many people who crossdress vehemently insist that “fun” is the ONE AND ONLY CAUSE of their crossdressing? For some, it simply is confusing causes and consequences (an understandable mistake). For others, it may reflect being in denial about something. In another thread, for instance, one participant said, “I crossdress, but I’m not gay! I do it just for the fun of it!” No one accused him/her of being gay — and few would give a good hoot. But doesn’t that that kind of out-of-the-blue statement make you suspect that the person is gay? :)

sissystephanie
10-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Jamie Ann,

I do not recall saying that Fun was the cause of my crossdressing. Although it certainly is part of it! And contrary to what other posters have said, there is no deep motivation within me that causes me to crossdress. As I have said many times, I crossdress simply because I like to! The several doctors who have examined me over the years concerning the CD'ing all came to same conclusion. I CD because I like to, and have no compulsion to do it. I did totally stop for a 5 year period early in my marriage, and only started again because my dear wife begged me to. I know that some people on this forum think they are compelled to crossdress because of an inner urge! That only indicates that they do not have full control of thier own minds. Ask any qualified doctor!! If one of the 3 people that I truly love asked me to stop CD'ing I would do so at once!! And all 3 people know that!!

Lucy Lou
10-07-2012, 04:48 PM
I am sure many do. If it didn't make you feel better you wouldn't do it. There is also the side that we do for the reasons that it makes us feel good, and fun yes why not. Lucy

Jamie Ann
10-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Jamie Ann,

I do not recall saying that Fun was the cause of my crossdressing. Although it certainly is part of it! And contrary to what other posters have said, there is no deep motivation within me that causes me to crossdress. As I have said many times, I crossdress simply because I like to! The several doctors who have examined me over the years concerning the CD'ing all came to same conclusion. I CD because I like to, and have no compulsion to do it. I did totally stop for a 5 year period early in my marriage, and only started again because my dear wife begged me to. I know that some people on this forum think they are compelled to crossdress because of an inner urge! That only indicates that they do not have full control of thier own minds. Ask any qualified doctor!! If one of the 3 people that I truly love asked me to stop CD'ing I would do so at once!! And all 3 people know that!!

Dear Stephanie,

When you say that you crossdress “purely for the fun of it” (your words), you are implying that there is no other cause for your crossdressing. Again based on your own written statements, your crossdressing clearly has been an enduring pattern of behavior, not just a random act done on rare and unpredictable occasions. Enduring patterns of behavior are not simply activities done on a lark for fun. They are activities rooted in something about the person who engages in them.

The matter of compulsiveness is a tricky one. Most of us get hungry and thirsty. We could stifle those needs — even to the point of death if we had a good enough reason. The compulsion to drink water or eat food isn’t absolute. But an inclination to drink and eat is undeniable. The claim that I drink water “because I like to” may seem reasonable if we’re just making conversation, but my liking to drink water has a deeper reason: it satisfies a need. It’s true that “I like to,” but it’s untrue that liking to is its basic cause. And saying that I do not have full control of my own mind because I accept my need for water … maybe I don’t have full control of my own body, but mind? Gimme a break!

Finally, why do you resist even considering the possibility that a life-long pattern of behavior has a cause? Insisting that a 60-year recurring activity has no underlying cause raises the question of why you are so averse to thinking about that. Are you in denial about something that seems scary? Why did your wife beg you to start crossdressing again? She must have thought that you were like a man who hasn’t had a drink of water for much too long: grumpy and hard to get along with!

Anyway, I’m glad that you’re enjoying your crossdressing.

Jamie Ann

Diversity
10-07-2012, 09:45 PM
I can truthfully agree with you! It is purely for the fun of wearing women's clothes that I enjoy CD'ing. I have now come to enjoy the shopping as well! I don't however have any desire to become a woman.
Di

Foxglove
10-08-2012, 03:17 AM
As I have said many times, I crossdress simply because I like to!

Yes, but why do we like to? That's a question I often ask myself. Some people don't think it's a very important question. Others do. I find it a fascinating question myself.

That only indicates that they do not have full control of thier own minds.

Ah, but nobody has full control of their minds. There is the subconscious, you know, plus all those little instincts and urges that can be very difficult to get rid of.

Annabelle

NicoleScott
10-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Sissystephanie insists that there is no internal compulsion to crossdress. And yet the crossdressing continues. Hmmmmm

julia marie
10-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Dress purely for fun? Probably not. There's some subconscious (or conscious) need driving part of the desire to dress as a woman. That said, it's mostly for fun.

FrancineBrice
10-08-2012, 10:09 AM
For me Cross Dressing it is always enjoyable and fun and it makes me happy, although sometimes I do find it sexually arousing. I truly try to enjoy each and every chance, to get in touch with my feminine side and I am expressing a feminine aspect of myself. Cross Dressing is the act of wearing clothing and other accessories commonly associated with the other sex and I enjoy doing just that! I do enjoy the feeling of the large variety of soft and silky clothing, unlike most of the drab male clothing. As others have said it truly is the best of both worlds! I can be a guy or a girl just depends on how I feel that day as far as dressing the part. Lately I have been happy just being the mix of both leaning more about my feminine side. For me, that just seems to be very normal! I have no desire to become a woman but when I am dressed feminine, I do love feeling like a female, and the bottom line is that I am a man that enjoys or maybe I am compelled, to dress as a woman, and that is just who or what I am!

Tina B.
10-08-2012, 11:10 AM
The part I love, is Sissystephnie is sure she only dresses for fun, but I just "think" it's a compulsion for me. Why is my knowledge of myself, is just what I think, but hers is fact. I find that interesting. But girl, I'll give you credit for being consistent, in your believes, and your doubts in the believes of anyone Else's.
Tina B.

Terry V
10-08-2012, 11:22 AM
I so love dressing and like you I have been at it for our 60 years and something that last 60 year better be fun and for me it has been wonderful

AshleyScott
10-08-2012, 11:25 AM
[/SIZE]

I dressed enfemme simply because I liked, and still do like, the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothes! How many others on this forum can truthfully claim the same thing?

Absolutement... without a shadow of a doubt, this is the thread that defines me :daydreaming:

April_Ligeia
10-08-2012, 12:12 PM

NOBODY should dress "for the fun of it". That is not a valid reason and all that you are doing is making others perceive this as a choice, when for the REAL CD'ers and TS', it is anything but. So if you are doing it for the fun of it than please stop... Stop setting the rest of us back for your own selfish reasoning. How dare you try and make it seem like a choice.

This isn't to say that it shouldn't be fun. It is a lot of fun! But that shouldn't be your reason for doing it. You should do it because you are being called to do it from an unknown force. You should be doing it because you aren't happy unless you are dressed "en femme". You should do it because IT IS WHO YOU ARE! Not because "you just feel like it".

This problem was just brought to my attention today and I am seeing it all over the site now. It's truly sickening... We have been getting posts asking "how do you crossdress?" or "thinking about starting to crossdress." Are you freaking kidding me? You shouldn't be here if you are asking those questions or making those statements!

I think the responsibility falls on the mods of this forum to remove people like this who are simply doing it for the fetish aspect or attention seeking reasons as that is not the purpose of this site. There are plenty of other sites out there dedicated to the fetish side of things. Just in this one thread a good chunk of people admit to only doing it for fetish reasoning. "I dress for the pure fun of it. The thought of dressing, when I get a chance, always gets my juices flowing." If that doesn't say "I only do it because it makes me horny" than I guess I don't know what does. Maybe it's just me who feels that people like this don't belong on the site. I thought the purpose of the site was for REAL CD'ers to understand themselves and have a safe place to discuss it all. People chiming in who "Just do it for the fun of it" really don't add to the conversation as they really don't understand the mental aspect behind it all. To them it's a choice where to the rest of us it's not.

If more people crossdressed for fun, and felt comfortable coming to a forum like this to consider crossdressing, don't you think that would indicate an increased acceptance? I don't understand why someone who is TS would want to discourage acceptance of her own lifestyle.

DebbieL
10-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by Raynefall

If more people crossdressed for fun, and felt comfortable coming to a forum like this to consider crossdressing, don't you think that would indicate an increased acceptance? I don't understand why someone who is TS would want to discourage acceptance of her own lifestyle.

Actually, these two quotes really address some key issues related to the whole transgender spectrum.

We see "Drag Queens" who often dress like women for entertainment purposes - and often do a satire of women - lots of dirty jokes, some sexist, and good lip synching. Many drag queens dress up for the show and can't wait to get out of the dress and back into men's clothes.

We also see "Female Impersonators" who do impersonations of famous women. Again, this is for entertainment purposes only.

Then we get into the slippery slope of cross-dressers.

The "Dress at home and just for fun" boys are often never counted because they never come out in public. They may have the fantasy of wanting to be a pretty girl, for an hour or two, but mostly enjoy being men and have no desire for a sex change.

The "Sissy Boy" - these are men who enjoy combining female domination with cross-dressing. They may enjoy being "forced" or "dominated" into wearing women's clothes, and may even enjoy humiliation - they might even enjoy being made to look like a pretty woman - but they often struggle in the place between masculine and feminine. Many sissies are quite happy to be girls for a day, a week-end, or even a few weeks, so long as they have a strong female giving them support and encouragement.

The "Sexy ****" - these are men who want to be young sexy beautiful women, and want to look like their own fantasy girl. They are more likely to dress in shorter skirts, higher heels, and tighter blouses than genetic girls. They might even enjoy being perceived as a girl, but may not want to actually have a sex change.

The "Natural Transsexual" - this is a transsexual who would love to be a full-time woman, but feel that it isn't a viable option. They may have grown too tall, have difficulty passing, and/or may just be too masculine to be a pretty woman. They may also have family including parents, spouses, and children to be concerned about. They may have decided to wait, or they may have just decided they can't make the change and be accepted as a woman.

The "pre-life" transsexual - these are transsexuals who have taken tangible steps toward transition. This typically includes counseling, therapy, hormone therapy, electrolysis, laser hair removal, and are living week-ends, evenings, and off-hours as women. They may have started the legal process and are preparing for the name change so they can work and travel as "female" even if they still have male parts.

The "pre-op" transsexual - these are people who live full time as women. They have breasts, no facial hair, keep themselves groomed, and dress to pass at all times. They have not actually had the SRS, but they are living as a woman nearly full time. Many are saving up for SRS or have decided that they don't want to give up the benefits of a penis. Some have had their testes removed.

The "post-op" transsexual - in every way, these people are women, only a trained medical doctor would be able to tell otherwise. They don't have reproductive organs and can't bear children, but they look like women. For these women, the challenge is to keep their history under wraps. When people don't know about their past, they can just experience life as a woman, god and bad. Their biggest concern is that someone from their past would come around and "out them" in a way that would cause people to freak out. In some cases, the girls will have all of their work history and scholastic history altered to reflect their new status.

From the public point of view, most people don't see most of the cross-dressers and transgender MtFs who are living among them. Many experienced bullying and physical violence as children, and those fears are still present even in college and workforce. Many don't survive http://www.lauras-playground.com/transgender_mortality.htm The general public sees Drag Queens and Female impersonators, and jocks hamming it up for special events such as Halloween or rallies, but they don't see the millions of transgender men who are literally in a life-or-death struggle with their own sexual identity. They don't realize that when a teen-age boy commits suicide, that he was wrestling with gender identity and sexual preference issues. The public doesn't see that many transgender men are so poorly informed that they don't even know that there are others like them.

When I was growing up, I didn't know there was anybody like me. I saw Milton Berle and other "ugly dressers" who dressed up as part of a comedy act. I'd also seen female impersonators, who could sing and dance like the real actress. It wasn't until I was 19 years old (Birthday) that I found out that there were other transvestites who liked to dress like girls. Even then I assumed that they were gay, and struggled because I still saw men in their violent nature, the LAST thing I wanted was for some man to be forcing himself on me and forcing me to do things he wanted me to do - that I didn't want to do. I had been attacked by a gay boy my own age - I was able to diffuse the situation by accidentally hitting the horn on my car. Still, I was in despair because I couldn't imagine how an attractive woman would love me if she knew how badly I wanted to be a girl. I had only met one Lesbian and she had no interest in me.

It took 10 more years to make contact with other transgender people - via usenet newsgroups. When I finally came out on usenet, I was quite surprised to see how many other people there were like me, and how many of them were experiencing the same sense of isolation and loneliness - even in marriage, that I was experiencing. I was also astonished to find, once I did start to come out, how many women actually WERE interested, even if they just wanted to go shopping with me.

darla_g
10-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Wow lots of responses. It seems to me that for some who are going to transition it means something completely different than those that are completely retaining their male persona and who are dressing part time. For those part time people it better be fun or else why would you be doing it?

I do think that there is sometimes (but not exclusively!) a sexual component to it that dressing fulfills. Some may deny that feeling, but I think it has always existed at least at one time for most people.

Tasha McIntyre
10-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Yep, me too. I love dressing, it's fun :)

jacques
11-23-2012, 07:06 PM
What better fun is there?

brenne
11-23-2012, 07:16 PM
I mainly dress for fun, comfort, ... stress release ... & it's the thing to do when attending the TG support group...

anastasiaprincess
11-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Is there any other reason ?? :)

Loni
11-29-2012, 05:40 PM
i dress in a skirt cause i like it and it just feels right.
only time not in a skirt is if i am working on the cage or bike, or doing something out side that says jeans (sorry Kimberly).
even just a woman's t-shirt just feels better than a guys. something about the grade and weave of the thread.
only time not in-fem is for work. but only due to required pants and top.

loni

sabrinaedwards
11-29-2012, 05:51 PM
Hi Stephanie, I have read your posts with interest. I also love to dress, just for the fun of it. My wife knows of my CDing but we have a DADT relationship. From what I have read, you CD without issue. That would be my goal in life.
Love, Sabrina

Love2Dress
11-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Dressing, in a way for me is like coming our of my body and becoming someone else. I do it to lose stress and just feel comfortable

Lynn Marie
11-29-2012, 08:07 PM
How many CD's dress purely for the fun of it?

Me too.

kelsey52
11-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Oh feels so good, iam relaxed and just in a better mood after a long day at work and sometimes I have some good happy endings dressed up.

ArleneRaquel
11-29-2012, 10:02 PM
If dressing/living as a woman didn't give me pleasure why would I do it ?

Moxie
11-29-2012, 11:12 PM
This is a very interesting thread!

Here is my observation: This is the 'transgendered versus non-transgendered' issue again. It's pointless trying to understand each other as you are coming from VERY different places, even though from the outside this looks the same.

So try seeing it from a GG perspective instead, realize you're all barking mad, and just have fun like you all talk about!

(and I'm joking about the mad part...sort of) :)

Laura28
11-29-2012, 11:28 PM
I do it for the fun of it and i love having fun!!! My SO loves it as well so we both get to have fun!!!

inori
11-30-2012, 12:43 AM
I do :) I like pretty, cute things. So I strive to be as pretty as I can when CDing. And it's always fun for the heck of it....the process of making yourself pretty :)

Ceri Anne
11-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Is there any other reason to dress than its fun? I love to dress, its a challenge, exciting, and allows me to express my fem side. Of course its fun. I really enjoy going out dressed, and talking to people about it. Not just the feel and cut of the cloths, but also the primping and prepping, the feel of freshly smooth skin....mmmmmm. Then later I can put on some guy jeans and go fix the truck........lol.

NicoleScott
11-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Imagine a group of guys - close friends - sitting around idle and one says "Let's have some fun. What should we do for fun?" and one chimes in "Let's crossdress".
Never happen and you all know it. The key word in the OP question is "purely". I"ll never believe that anybody crossdresses purely - that is, for no other reason - for fun. We crossdress because we are driven, by different things but still driven. Yes, it's fun. Really fun. But nobody dresses "purely" for fun. Sorry, not buying it.

Ceri Anne
12-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Nicole, I'm driven to take pictures.......its fun.....also in my case work. I'm driven to fish.....its fun, relaxing, sometimes frustrating. Either way, being driven to play hockey, take pictures, cook, dance, crossdress only helps explain the depth of the fun.