PDA

View Full Version : BIG BOO BOO 4 closet CD;dropped a note bag with photos of me dressed & thumb drive

luscious
09-27-2012, 09:31 PM
BIG BOO BOO 4 closet CD;dropped a note bag with photos of me dressed & thumb drive.

itS been two weeks and no one has turned the stuff over to the lost and found.

I had to look at the photos that I kept on that thumb drive and the ones I printed out to see if there is a clue that someone would recognize me.

I don't think anyone will

recently I was in a restaurant and this guy I know was looking over my should and seen my computer screen and he says" I seen that girl you was looking at". I am relieved again. I have been putting on 3 layers of makeup & eyelashes with a corset;so I do not look like me. I am glad I did not have any pics of me while I was taking all that stuff off as I sometimes do take a few. for example I took a picture of my chest with the duct tape off and the tape residue on my chest. that would of been a dead give away .

I hope I have nothing to worry about because I found out that I can go into the womens rest room while dressed with out causing a commotion.

STILL FEELING A LITTLE WORRIED

Cynthia Anne
09-28-2012, 12:12 AM
You need to be a little more easy on yourself girl! Quit worring so much about what could have happen and enjoy your life! Hugs!

~Joanne~
09-28-2012, 11:22 AM
Seems a few girls, closeted CD's, are being sloppy these days. Every picture I have of me is locked down with a password on a 8GB pen drive. I leave nothing on the pC to be found and never carry the drive on me when I leave.

Hopefully nothing will come of this but in the future you should leave the pen drive at home in a secure place where only you know it's there.

Tracii G
09-28-2012, 11:26 AM
I think you will be OK.

Karren H
09-28-2012, 12:14 PM
I remember when I got careless and sloppy.... it didn't end well.... lots of crying and carrying on... my wife was pissed too... ooh and then there's a friend I know who got discovered.... using her work pc to come here.... she got fired.... lost her benefits... livelihood and carrier.... poooffff.. I'd be worried.....

Jeanna
09-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Like Karen said, you should be worried. You might be screwed!

Joanne f
09-28-2012, 02:25 PM
I remember when I got careless and sloppy.... it didn't end well.... lots of crying and carrying on... my wife was pissed too... ooh and then there's a friend I know who got discovered.... using her work pc to come here.... she got fired.... lost her benefits... livelihood and carrier.... poooffff.. I'd be worried.....

There's nothing quite like a little story that will send you to bed feeling safe and secure :Pullhair::witsend:

Cristi
09-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Seems a few girls, closeted CD's, are being sloppy these days.

I've been getting VERY 'sloppy', because more and more I don't care enough to take the energy to not get 'caught'. My Cristi photos are mixed in on my computer with all of my other ones, my female clothes are strewn over the house, and most people who cared to notice during the Winter would see that I have tights showing above my shoes, not socks. Most of the days when I wear a t-shirt, I have a sports bra on under it.

I've pretty much gotten to the point were I don't care anymore. I'm not going to go out of my way to be 'out', but neither am I going to make any effort to hide.

she got fired.... lost her benefits... livelihood and carrier.... poooffff.. I'd be worried.....

Bad things can happen to good people for so MANY reasons. Life is too short to not live it to the fullest because of some nebulous fear of what could...maybe...perhaps... happen in some possible future.

kimdl93
09-28-2012, 05:01 PM
Relax. I found the thumb drive and erased it. Just kidding, but I wouldn't sweat it anymore. It's gone.

Megan Briana
09-28-2012, 09:50 PM
I wont say I a being sloppy. Careless, yes. Today makes twice that i have answered the door to an attractive woman, only to realize afterwards that I had on at least one piece of woman's clothing. I told my self not to worry. And i haven't. Tonight, I even took my evening cigarette and coffee on my lania (I live in a condo association) dressed in my favorite bra, night shirt and didn't care if the folks across the way saw me ( easy to do with the streetlamp shining onto my lania). I am getting more courageous and have even made plans with a GG friend of mine for a makeover. I think I will surprise her when I bring my own things. ;-)

And any pics of me are safely stowed and passworded ( with three young boys, this computer has more locks than Fort Knox lol

PretzelGirl
09-29-2012, 09:28 AM
If someone was visiting this site at work, then they didn't do the best thing for their career. We have been told at work that they don't want videos being passed around at work and saved locally. I am walking by computers daily that have groups of people around them watching videos. I am sorry, but that is just plain dumb. If it is wrong, you know it can be a firing offense so there is no one to blame but yourself.

But you can do a lot to protect your pictures at home. If you use a USB drive, then use two. You will be mad if you lose all of your pictures to a corrupt or lost drive. I use TrueCrypt and have a secure drive on my desktop and a copy on my laptop. Whatever you do, do it twice.

You didn't say where you lost it, but if it was anywhere other than a place you hang out as a guy(work, gym...), then it is probably just hitting the trash. I wouldn't sweat it.

Beverley Sims
09-29-2012, 10:18 AM
If it is only a small thumb drive it is probably keeping company with pennies, dimes and nickels in a drawer somewhere.