PDA

View Full Version : It's been a WONDERFUL night!!!!

cpt2669
09-27-2012, 10:14 PM
It started out I got to go to are camp alone. On the 1.5 hour drive I was full in ladies' clothes. I wore pink panties and a pink bra. I then put on black panty hose. I wore a size 10P jeans and a black top that draped in the front with lacing. I then wore black heels. It was great:D I stopped and paid the water bill at a drop box buy getting out and that got my heart pumping.
When I got to the camper I unloaded everything and then changed closes. I put on some make up (I think I am getting better). I wore a body shaper and a skirt that is black with pink strips in front. I walked around some out side and felt very sexy :o
After that I wore a couple swimsuits and lad around in the hammock.
I got a little scared when it came time to remove the make up, but it came off fine.
After a shower I put on a pretty baby blue nighty with matching panty and bra to sleep in. I am wearing it and entering this right now.
What a beautiful night! :battingeyelashes:

Christina

Cynthia Anne
09-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Girl I think you are figering out how to live a happy life! Good for you! Keep having fun! Hugs!

BLUE ORCHID
09-28-2012, 07:12 AM
Hi Christina, It sounds like you have it all together.

EllenJo
09-28-2012, 07:55 AM
What an awesome night for you. I am happy that you are happy. Congratulations!

Beverley Sims
09-28-2012, 08:03 AM
Another girl just starting out.
May your journey be a happy one.

monalisa
09-28-2012, 10:09 AM
Be careful of the wild animals in the woods coming out and joining you around the campfire. They might think you are a pretty defenseless woman.

franlee
09-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Now it's hard to find a better way of Ruffing It then you did!LOL I can certainly see where camping could become my faviorite get-away in your situation.

Slip Affinity
09-28-2012, 10:16 AM
It sounds like you had a fun and enjoyable night. Glad you had a chance to indulge.

MsRenee
09-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Congrats girl. Heres wishing you many more joyuos outtings.
Renee

Paulette
09-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Glad you are having a good time. I wen t camping once in girl mode (in a tent by a stream) and enjoyed the adventure. Hiking along the trails and enjoying the sights. Make up in the morning with my mirror propped on a stump with me startling the stump to get close enough to see my eyes, I am sure was quite a sight to see. No skirt but all girl outdoors clothes and hat. I had spent some time observing other girls in camping situations and tried to duplicate their outfits, makeup and their ways of doing things. As a male kneeling on the hard ground to drive tent pegs get the job done but I noticed that the girls sort of squatted keeping their knees off of the ground. I also learned that a nice large bush was far better than a skinny tree when nature called.