PDA

View Full Version : Being a girl...

Sarah-Ann
09-28-2012, 08:15 PM
ok, so try and bare with me, and my crazy train of thought on this one please....

We as males, enjoy crossdressing, need to crossdress, feel that we should have been born women, feel more comfortable presenting as women, or whatever...

We are in fem mode, fully dressed, and presenting as a woman, then we decide we need to take a drive somewhere, perhaps to the store for groceries, out for a Sunday drive, or whatever.... do we need to drive badly since we are now women?

Now hold on, before the barrage of " your a sexist", or " that was horrible" rains down on me, it is a valid question. Throughout time, men have long said women were lesser drivers due to a lack of skill. There have also been other things men have noted women as being inferior at, in comparison to men... do we then need to identify these skills, and do them worse in order to completely pass? Im just thinking for thinking.... Love you all MUAH!!!! :D:D:D

Sarah

NathalieX66
09-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Don't need the "driving" analogy.
I have both female and male personas, they both need to get out and rip it up!

STACY B
09-28-2012, 08:47 PM
You don't want to try an out drive this Ol fat girl ,,, Me an Tracy G can thread a neddle with a 50' foot trailer in Platforms an Mini-- NOW ,,, Tell those Macho Alpha Men that one ,,,LOL,,,, OUTTA MY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sara Jessica
09-28-2012, 08:51 PM
There's an expression, that there's no such thing as a bad question.

Then I read your post.

Really?

Think about it. Aside from the pure sexist nature of your premise, you are a dude wearing a dress and whatever else you choose. The feminine experience, the "passing" or whatever you wish to call it will not be enhanced by feeling as if driving poorly brings you closer to your feminine side.

I think the opposite is actually happening.

The only thing about presenting as a female that will make you drive worse is heels and even that is debatable. If nothing else, a lack of practice in doing so will make you drive poorly. Best you stick with walking in them with an attitude such as this.

Barbara Ella
09-28-2012, 08:55 PM
Oh my, talk about a low blow. Just let those men try driving with heels on and see how well they do....lol

I guess if you as a man truly believe that, you might then subconsciously try to drive worse when dressed, but that might be a stretch cause my male does not talk to my female, cause he is subjugated to listening to her whenever she wants the floor.

Barbara

Cynthia Anne
09-28-2012, 09:01 PM
I have to wonder! Perhaps the trouble here began when you said ''I was just thinking''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh::D:hugs:

Megan Briana
09-28-2012, 09:42 PM
I LOVE THIS POSITIVE ATTITUDE! I love this forum. I get all the encouragement I need from here. Not to say that i dont want it on a more face to face, but hey, Im working on that. Barbara, you and so many of the other girls give me a confidence I dont think I would normally have. Thank You to all of you....

as to the driving-well friends say i drive like an old man. If they knew i crossdressed, they would say i drive like an old lady... sad, but true.

Sarah-Ann
09-28-2012, 10:41 PM
I see the ladies pulling out the baseball bats, and pitchforks... let me just make sure you all understand that this was more of a social experiment question, and supposed to be funny... not a stab at women, or men being women, or any derivative in between, just some cute humor. Ladies put down your weapons, and curl up on the couch with me, and discuss :)

MUAH!!!

Sarah

Leah Lynn
09-28-2012, 10:52 PM
You don't want to try an out drive this Ol fat girl ,,, Me an Tracy G can thread a neddle with a 50' foot trailer in Platforms an Mini-- NOW ,,, Tell those Macho Alpha Men that one ,,,LOL,,,, OUTTA MY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

As if the guys didn't already think I'm wierd, otherwise I'd try that with my Kenworth Monday morning.

heatherdress
09-28-2012, 11:16 PM
That's a clown question, Bro.

docrobbysherry
09-28-2012, 11:23 PM
I see nothing sexist about your question, SarahAnn! And, I KNOW FOR A FACT I drive much worse when dressed!

It's PURE HELL trying to drive with a mask on!

Inna
09-28-2012, 11:41 PM
Hmmmmm, so in the essence you will be simulating a woman, and not projecting your own inner feminine self. This point is valid, supported by mechanics of thought within the question. Mimic is just that, contrived, artificial, forced, where exuding fem from within, your true self is BEING!

However said that I was a very experienced and aggressive driver as a male, once I deciphered my plight in deceit of my own, HRT was prescribed. Slowly I drifted into womanhood embracing every ounce of sweet chemistry. Well, Excellent driver I am no more, not even good, gosh, not even fair. My son laugh's at me now, and back then I used to send his senses into oblivion as I was drifting cars for fun (I used to be in the car business)
Simply, woman's world and chemistry of thought and cognitive functions are worlds apart from male kingdom. Where man sits down in his machine to show the world his skill and manliness, woman thinks of her family, meal to cook, her girlfriends troubles with her boyfriend, dinner again, her hair, how angry her husband makes her feel not giving her enough attention, dinner, Oh wait!!!! she just drifted into left lane and didn't even notice................don't be laughing, happens to me constantly.

noeleena
09-29-2012, 01:51 AM
Hi,

Well if your refering to myself then youd better learn some of us are far better in lots of ways that men cant do. if this was about bashing or putting us down then why do it ,

Men & women are different in many many ways, so my ? will be why not help each other where we lack then the men should make up that lack , & where men lack then we can make up that lack allso. its really not hard to do.

If you take driveing i drive to day the same as i have over the last 46 years, its not about being a woman or male its about driveing in a way that s aproprate for us as people i see so many with anger so wont to be first dont give a damm for any one else who may be driveing .

Allso remember more men have been driveing for many more years than women though that has changed over the years,

I see others who are very good & curtouse on the roads or behind the wheel.

Yes most people here are male , yet we do have a few who are women like myself & we all come as different. so be carefull you dont lump us all in the same mould.

Ill give you an idear.

I have a friend over in Austraila who has a pretty fast two door holden V 8 moter. & yes i got to drive it .

Now my friend drove it like it was the only car on the road. & i did say a very agro driver here, well my friend is trans & had not given up on the male ego driver thing.

I drove it like our own cars 4x4 s yes a big moter, yet for me it was not a driver contest ego triping hell bent going down the road show off at 100 miles an hour type thing. so for some of us there is a difference in how we do things, any way thats this kid,

Iv driven school bus's & other passinger service seating 40 people, our own two 15 ton trucks , 4x4's ,
army mogs , many other heavy duty machines , can fly planes , & i know of other women who can as well .

We have those same skills & know what we are about allso.
We'v been put down for many years because men did not think we had what it took to do what men have done,, Think again . & we'll give you a run for your money .......

...noeleena...

Persephone
09-29-2012, 02:06 AM
Hmmm... Well men are worse at financial affairs like household budgets and the like, so should an FtM begin to waste money? If I was an FtM should I begin leaving my clothes on the floor and forgetting my friend's birthdays?

Here's the skinny and you can find the research, the numbers, and so on at this site (click here) (http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=788126).

"So Are Women Better Drivers Than Men?

"Many auto insurance industry experts would agree with the theory that men, especially young men, tend to drive more aggressively than women and display their aggression in a direct manner, rather than indirectly. Furthermore, as a rule of thumb, male drivers are more likely than women to break the law, and the male of the species tends to be more of a risk-taker.

"Even so, it's hard to say women are better drivers, although they are statistically safer. Women have just as many accidents as men; however, they tend to be minor fender-benders. Men, on the other hand, tend to do the job properly when they crash, and as a result cost their insurance companies a lot more money.

"So, even though it's a blow to our male egos, we'll have to give this round to women. Sorry fellas."

Hugs,
Persephone.

sometimes_miss
09-29-2012, 02:15 AM
do we need to drive badly since we are now women?
This comes under the concept of embracing every single thing we can when we try to configure ourselves to resemble females, not just clothes, but language that includes 'honey, dearie, tee hee, giggle giggle', and over the top body language like the dropped wrist maneuver, trying to wiggle our hips when we walk, changing our voice and vocal patterns into something that we feel differentiates our own voices from that of a 'true female' by enhancing tonal range in general conversation. Do what you feel you must to feel you are the female you want to be. If that includes driving badly, then go ahead, but please don't drive anywhere's near me!

biggirlsarah
09-29-2012, 02:16 AM
surely if you consider yourself to be female then you are by what you are saying that women are less skillful drivers than men ( paraphrasing , not my personal opinion) then you are probably a less than skillful driver anyway because as all things are controlled by the mind it dosent know what you are wearing if you change your behaviour when dressed then that is a consious choice to try and blend in , you are changing your behaviour to suit your perceived notion of the female gender , driving for instance because of its complexity is mainly carried out subconsiously , you dont consiously think about what you are doing in every situation , just a thought .

Beverley Sims
09-29-2012, 04:08 AM
I see where you are going.
When I am blonde do I have to act dumb?
Now duck! because here come the rest of the hordes to shout us down.
This could be a great thread with differing views. :) :)

KatieTaylor
09-29-2012, 05:09 AM
It is my opinion that women are far better drivers than men. There are always exceptions though.
Having said this, when driving en femme certain things should change about driving style. I don't mean quality of driving (although some men could learn alot from women drivers). As part of the blending/passing/not drawing attention to yourself. For example, the one arm out of the window the other hand on the top of the steering wheel pose is not something you tend to see women do. Not that i do that anyway but you know what i mean.
Katie Taylor x

luvbridget
09-29-2012, 05:22 AM
No sweetie, I strongly disagree. I cannot say that in order to completely pass as women, we need to drive badly. Actually I've usually been the worst driver when compared to my SO's the last few years and I never equated my bad driving with my womanhood. I'm just really, really distracted.

Jeanna
09-29-2012, 05:23 AM
So what you are saying is that I have to dumb myself down to complete. Thank you for the advice.

Sharon B.
09-29-2012, 05:47 AM
I do know when I do go out for a drive as a woman, both hands stay on the wheel, keep my legs together more and I drive more conservatory.

PretzelGirl
09-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Danica Patrick says hi!

You know, if you want to intentionally drive bad for whatever reason, go for it. Go ahead and put some lipstick on at the same time too. But please don't do it near anyone and be ready to be pulled over and deal with a officer of the law.

BTW, if you want to know who drives worse, have two children. A boy and a girl. And then see who costs you more in auto insurance when they get their license.

flatlander_48
09-29-2012, 11:04 AM
We are in fem mode, fully dressed, and presenting as a woman, then we decide we need to take a drive somewhere, perhaps to the store for groceries, out for a Sunday drive, or whatever.... do we need to drive badly since we are now women?

Flawed premise. Why would anyone want to emulate the questionable behavior of a small subset of a population?

avant1465
09-29-2012, 11:18 AM
I can identify with this. Why, just the other night, I went in to the kitchen to get a glass of water, turned on the overhead light, and saw a cockroach (we call them "Palmetto bugs," here in Florida!) on the counter, and promptly jumped on a chair and yelled, "EEEEeeeeeek, there's a cockroach on the counter!!!" My SO came out and smashed the creature with her hand, gave me a disdainful look, and said, "Fer cryin' out loud, MAN UP!!!! ... it's just a bug" (But, I swear, the thing was the size of a small alligator!!!!!)

carhill2mn
09-29-2012, 02:50 PM
I hope that your "tongue is in your cheek"! I am a much more careful driver when driving en femme.

UNDERDRESSER
09-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Oh... you need to have a conversation with my GF, but you won't enjoy it!

Tara D. Rose
09-29-2012, 09:33 PM
UH oh, I walked into the wrong room, I'm closing the door and walking out.

Melissa Rose
09-29-2012, 09:46 PM
This premise only works if the assumption is all women are worse drivers than all men. Just because a group makes claims over time does not make it true. There is perception and there is reality, and they are not always in sync. I know a number of women who says all men are jerks and dogs. For a transman to be and feel like a man would then mean they would have to become a jerk and a dog. It is a flawed premise.

FrillyShelly
09-29-2012, 11:37 PM
For me......

When I dress-up & then go out, I love to feel the risk of getting caught.............. without actually getting caught !!
The bigger the risk of getting seen, the bigger the thrill !! Mind you, it's a thrill just to get dolled up in the first place.

Shelley

mirandacdgirl
09-30-2012, 02:24 AM
I Have a souped up car.. drive it as both male and female .. and both sides of me have a lead foot and short temper..in relation to other drivers..lol

DebbieL
09-30-2012, 03:23 AM
ok, so try and bare with me, and my crazy train of thought on this one please....

We as males, enjoy crossdressing, need to crossdress, feel that we should have been born women, feel more comfortable presenting as women, or whatever...

Yes, there is a broad spectrum of transgender self-expression. I think fundamentally, there is a bit of masculine and feminine in everyone, men and women, transgender or not. As children, there are times when girls want to engage in competitive sports and play as aggressively as any boy. They might even get into fights with boys. There are times when boys will just want to have fun with girls, whether it's skipping rope or playing hop-scotch. As they grow up, they don't feel a need to hide their feminine side or their masculine side, girls can wear pants, boys can wear soft sweaters or soft fluffy things. But for transgender people, there is a point where one part has to be repressed, the bullies beat up the "sissy", or the parents insist that the little girl always be pretty and nice. The personality splits in two, the repressed "transgender" personality feels that it's only safe to express itself in "safe" space, for example, the boy dresses up in his mother's clothes while locked in the bathroom, or while they know mom is off at work and everyone else is away, or they do it at 3 AM, when everybody else is asleep. The FtM transgender starts hanging out with the boys, talking more like a boy, acting more like a boy, yet having to dress like a girl to get past her parents. Eventually, she finds ways to shift into "Boy mode" and can often out fight, out drink, and out f*ck any of her guy friends. She might even keep "score" of how many guys she's laid, and take pleasure in scoring with the more effeminate boys - who are more willing to let her be the dominant partner. They may eventually switch sexual preference to girls, or they might even start looking for a guy who is a "challenge" - someone they can't dominate so easily, that they can break like a wild stallion, someone who will fight the whole way, and eventually submit. Or she may even be looking for a nice little "sissy" who will take the woman's role - including doing the housework, and see if she can even coax him into a dress.

The boy often takes his secrets into adult life, keeping it secret from even his closest friends, family, and even other women, because he knows how women can gossip (because he frequently participates). At the parties, he's usually in the kitchen with the other women, talking about cooking, fashion, and kids, while the transgender girl is hanging out with the guys talking about hunting, fishing, cars, and sports. Yet he never has the courage to tell his wife about the girl inside. Meanwhile, his wife, who has suspected the girl inside, is afraid to expose his feminine side, because she is afraid that she might emasculate him. Even worse, she may have tried, even hinted, and he got all defensive, fearing that she was mocking him, never suspecting that it was his feminine side that attracted her in the first place.

Actually, we have to drive even more carefully. When I'm in full femme mode, with my fluffy curly wig, lots of waves and curls falling down my shoulders, and breasts that are big enough to match the 40 inch chest, if I'm going 32 in a 25 zone, the same cop who completely ignored the boring guy with glasses, short hair, and a jacket going 35 in the 25 zone, will be MUCH more interested in pulling over the fluffy haired red-head. If she's cute, and he's nice, she might even give him her phone number. Of course, when I hand him the driver's license, showing a nice picture of Rex, wearing his jacket and tie, along with the insurance and registration that match, he takes a second look and sees that there is a similarity. He goes back to the police car, and reports that he's stopped a man named Rex who is dressed like a woman - and the dispatcher look up the full name and sees that her name is Debbie, than she has a record - -of community service - and a security clearance - and he'd better be polite.

Of course, I've been the sweetest and most innocent thing, saying "Oh my gosh, I must not have seen the speed limit change" (which was true). By the time he gets back, he also realizes that what he that was a thirty-something babe, was actually a fifty-something man.

The key here is that I know that I need to be polite and respect the police officer. The second he realizes that I'm not what I appear to be, he has every reason to be suspicious. He doesn't know if I'm a prostitute, a drug addict or drug dealer, a smuggler, or possibly a hustler with AIDS. He doesn't know whether I'm prepared to protect myself with a loaded weapon, or just record the conversation and pass it on to my lawyer. I usually keep a bible in the back seat (yes I do read it), and I have the driver's license and registration out, the dome light on, the glove compartment open, and both hands on the steering wheel, with the window open - so that he knows I'm not going to shoot him, that I'm not going to try to deceive him, and that I'm not a prostitute.

Now hold on, before the barrage of " your a sexist", or " that was horrible" rains down on me, it is a valid question. Throughout time, men have long said women were lesser drivers due to a lack of skill. There have also been other things men have noted women as being inferior at, in comparison to men... do we then need to identify these skills, and do them worse in order to completely pass? Im just thinking for thinking.... Love you all MUAH!!!! :D:D:D

Actually, the insurance companies would dispute that. This is why insurance rates are lower for women under 25 than for men under 25, and lower for women and married men, than single men. Men are more likely to drive more aggressively, to show off, to react violently, and to lose focus due to "road rage". They are more likely to speed - for the adrenaline rush, and more likely to do so when there is a woman as a passenger. Men are more likely to drive after drinking, more likely to drive home after being awake all day, going to a party, making love until 3 AM, then trying to get home before anybody knows. They are more likely to keep driving when they should pull over and take a nap, or better yet, stop at a hotel and get a full night's sleep. They are more likely to drive a longer distance to work, and more likely to drive during rush hour.

Women on the other hand, are more likely to take public transportation, more likely to live closer to where they work, more likely to let someone else drive them on dates, more willing to let someone drive them home, get lucky, and then drive them back to get their car in the morning, more likely to take more frequent rest stops, and spend more time at each stop doing something they enjoy, like shopping, having a relaxing meal, or just sitting at a picnic table. They tend to plan longer trips better, so they have usually made reservations every 300 to 400 miles, so they don't have to drive more than 8 hours without getting a good night's sleep in a safe place. They are also more likely to fly or take a plane as opposed to trying to drive hundreds of miles in an older car alone.

Women are more likely to be defensive drivers, because they are more aware of the other drivers - they are also more likely to try and put more space between themselves and the other drivers. They are more likely to avoid rush hour traffic, coming in earlier so they have time to do their make-up after they have arrived but before everyone else gets there. They are more likely to leave a bit early or leave work and stop someplace close where they can relax - shopping, a cup of coffee or tea, or even a light meal, then drive home when the roads are less crowded. They less inclined to anger, and more likely to focus on avoiding the accident, than expressing their anger at other drivers (using the brake rather than the horn). They are more willing to let faster cars pass them, and more likely to avoid blind spots - because being passed or cut off isn't an assault or their masculinity. They might drive fast with a male passenger in the car, if it's a nice car, but are more likely to find a nice stretch of open road where they can do so very safely, rather than trying to do Mario Andretti through city traffic.

In the past 5 years, there has been more problem with girls and "distracted driving", particularly texting while driving and holding a cell phone to their face with one hand while driving. They are more easily distracted by upsetting news received via text or phone. On the other hand, they are more willing to ask for directions, including using their GPS devices even for routine trips.

If you don't believe me, just ask the parents of any teenage boy and girl about their insurance rates. Rates for girls can be as much as 1/2 the rates of boys, depending on state and location.

Sarah[/QUOTE]

Tara D. Rose
09-30-2012, 03:29 AM
Awesome Debbie, where have you been latley? You do have such in deep depth to your points.

Sarah-Ann
09-30-2012, 10:11 AM
I love the responses I am getting, so many different points of view. I can understand and agree with all of them lol. Thank you to those who understand this question is not a blast at anyone, or any gender, just a general silly question based on sheer morbid curiosity. I would NEVER intentionally put anyone down, but I do have quite the inquisitive mind *giggles* I love you all! MUAH!!!

Sarah

Foxglove
09-30-2012, 01:38 PM
Sometimes I leave the toilet seat up so that I can complain about it later.

Tina B.
09-30-2012, 03:23 PM
I wish I could drive like a woman, but the one I want to drive like is Danica Patrick!
Real women drive race cars!
Tina B.

Inna
09-30-2012, 03:49 PM
I wish I could drive like a woman, but the one I want to drive like is Danica Patrick!
Real women drive race cars!
Tina B.

Thats right!!!!!
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-VJSs4Xj60XI/UGixAqlCgII/AAAAAAAAJVM/vyMcAd4a1aU/s400/Inna%2520inside%2520car%2520x.jpg

roy m
09-30-2012, 04:08 PM
First off why do the threads read backwards after I log-on? When driving "dressed" I reckon to be more careful than usual. Don't want to be dealing with the redneck cops, it gets rough when THEY get hurt "in the course of their duties"

BLUE ORCHID
09-30-2012, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=Sara Jessica;2972741]There's an expression, that there's no such thing as a bad question.

Then I read your post.

Hi Sara, Now that's funny I love it.