PDA

View Full Version : Don't hit the panic button

GaleWarning
09-29-2012, 01:57 AM
Words of wisdom from Jeremy Clarkson back in 2004

"I look today at ... people on Oprah prattling on about their tormented love lives and I can't help thinking: 'Yes, it can't have been nice to come home and find your son in women's underwear, but not that long ago you might have come home to find him in (a) sabre-toothed tiger.'"

Substitute cd.com for Oprah and husband for son. Hopefully we can all realise that there have been, are and will be in the future, far more pressing issues to face than a minor issue about what we should or not wear.

This is no time time to panic.

lauriep
09-29-2012, 02:10 AM
But yet that is exactly the issue. There are far more pressing issues in todays society, but theses problems have become a normal everyday part of life. Take for example "Murder". We all know how bad this is but, we see it every day so we become immune to it effects.

Cynthia Anne
09-29-2012, 02:35 AM
I guess it's true; the more things change the more they stay the same!

WifeofWrenchette
09-29-2012, 02:58 AM
I have to agree Clayfish. There are many more pressing issues than dressing en femme (IMHO). Just look around at the state the world is in and people may realize how deep in trouble humanity is.

Beverley Sims
09-29-2012, 03:06 AM
I press the alternatives button and then the off button, most times after Oprah, Jerry Springer and all those other mixed up lives that are out there. :)