PDA

View Full Version : A Few Random Comments

Danielle Gee
09-29-2012, 06:58 AM
I haven’t really communicated on this site in awhile, so I thought I drop by with a short post. I hope you’ll do the same too !

Life has been pretty good for me lately, especially since I’ve surrendered the day to day running (and the important decisions for that matter) to my spouse. While she make those kind of decisions, I’m basically doing the cooking, cleaning and all the “roles” that were once considered “Woman’s Work”

Even though I’m still working a full time job, I’m still expected to fulfill my duties at home. On most days, I immediately change into feminine clothing upon arrival at home, so,I get a full measure of dressing. I’m also beginning to introduce more and more feminine clothing into my “drab” look. A CD friend from California told me she does this with nary a comment. So even in drab, I often wear female jeans, t-shirts panties (always) socks, shoes and jewelry. I’ve often said that I cross-dress about 40 to 60% of the time, if you count just wearing some female things with a basically male outfit I’m approaching 90% to 100%

All in all Ms Anne and I are very happy for the most part and except for the trading of our respective roles, we live a rather “White Bread” sort of existence.

How ‘bout some stories from you other members on how CDing fits into your lifestyle?

Danielle Gee

Cynthia Anne
09-29-2012, 07:23 AM
Hi Danielle! Sounds like you live a pretty interesting life! And that's great as long as you are happy! For me I don't have much of a story to tell! I live alone and dress 100% of the time!

Beverley Sims
09-29-2012, 10:32 AM
I might appear outwardsly male but I always have something like a pair of jeans or a t shirt that is female.
All the time underdressed except for a bra. That is silly with a T shirt.

RADER
09-29-2012, 03:12 PM
I have been wearing Panties 24/7 for better than 6 years. I wear female jeans about 80%
of the time. The only time I wear DAB clothes is when I am wearing a suit and tie.
Now that winter is coming, My bra wearing is starting to increase again; Hurray!
Been trying to get back into pantyhose under my jeans again.
Rader