PDA

View Full Version : Heels... only heels

Sam-antha
11-23-2005, 05:34 PM
I wonder, but there I often do....

What is your fav thing about heels ? I do mean heels, not necessarily the giant variety, just the plain ordinary stiletto or 3inch or other high heels.
Is it the feel of your leg muscles, the sound of the heel on the pave, the necessary change in the way you walk or even the change in the height of your eyes.
When I put them on, it is the muscle feel, later, outside it is the sound of the heel hitting the goround... providing there is no stumble followed by another stumble !

Adrianne
11-23-2005, 05:40 PM
I love heels because i am a short a$$.

fionablack
11-23-2005, 05:40 PM
I love the sound of the heel on the pavement. I love the combination of wearing heels and my skirt blowing in a gentle breeze as i walk. What a feeling!

Foxy Lady
11-23-2005, 05:47 PM
I love the sound heels make in the mall.

Katrina
11-23-2005, 06:00 PM
I had to go with the sound although all the height and muscles options were a close second!

TGMarla
11-23-2005, 06:03 PM
I voted for both 1 and 2, because really it's more than any one thing I can name. It's the entire high heel experience.

andreaboots
11-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Hey! Why are high boots excluded??? :confused: Which types?:confused: A lot of girls here love to wear boots of all kinds including high boots. Do you mean thigh high boots? :confused: I have an outing planned with some girls next month and I plan on wearing my black leather thigh high boots with a four inch heel Can't wait to hear THEM on the floor of the club!! He he he!!:D

Kimberly
11-23-2005, 07:11 PM
... they're footwear, (so men wear them too, not like a bra,) but they're different. And they look sexy on women, so they make me feel sexy! They make legs look great - so it's kind of the muscle thing... but not quite. ;)

xx

Sam-antha
11-23-2005, 07:15 PM
I love boots too
But not for being out in...which is the object of the poll.
Go make your boot poll, you know more about boots than I do having only ever having had one pair that I loved.
You will probably know more questions too.
Luv

Wendy me
11-23-2005, 07:15 PM
i will go with the second one The changed feel of your leg muscles....love that....

Sarahgurl371
11-23-2005, 07:45 PM
I didn't see the way they change my body posture on the poll. There are so many reasons to luv heels, but the way they make me aware of my posture has got to take the cake. They totally change the typical male lumbering walk, into the beautiful gait of a supermodel. Voted for 1 and 2 though.

Sam-antha
11-23-2005, 08:01 PM
I suppose they are foot clothes, but so are the things that men use, inculding such as trainers. Which I cannot get excited about.
Heels are different, they are ornamental, they are coloured, they are different shapes and they let me paint my toenails too. Trainers do not.

suchacutie
11-23-2005, 08:09 PM
Heels change me. With heels the gait is different, the hips move, steps are shorter, the balance point is different.

In short, it is a feminine feeling. A woman feels the effects on her body as part of being a women. To wear heels one must walk as a woman, sway her hips as a women, carry her body as a woman. With heels, drab is not possible. With heels, Tina awakes and presents herself.

Tina

KittyMuffin
11-23-2005, 08:17 PM
I don't know... they just look and make me feel great!

I won't wear anything less than four inches! I love it!

Stormgirl
11-23-2005, 08:41 PM
I dont know,just the feeling of them.Its not everyday that I get a chance to put on heels.Usually Im in running shoes or boots so its nice for a change.

Nisha
11-23-2005, 10:04 PM
I love heels because it changes my walk to a true feminine walk. I don't think I could do it without th eheels.

- Nisha

hjt101
11-24-2005, 02:54 AM
They totally change the typical male lumbering walk, into the beautiful gait of a supermodel.

I second the motion! It makes that swagger easier to achieve, when walking properly. Unfortunately, it is too common to see women wearing heels that are too high for them and walking like a clumsy ox. They seem to lead with the knee, not the toe.

Deanna2
11-24-2005, 03:04 AM
There is nothing like a comfy pair of heeled slides to go with a cami and mini skirt. That has got to be the ultimate package for just hanging out.

Kierci
11-24-2005, 03:25 AM
Are you tellingme Andreaboots has worn highheel boots before? and that she actually knows alot about boots? I would never have believed it if I hadn't heard it here. Andrea here I come I have questions about BOOTS. :D ok back on thread I love the click and the way it changes my posture and also dont forget the additional attention required to walk in them (at least if you want to stay erect)

Karyn
11-24-2005, 03:30 AM
I like the way they make my feet look, and I love the feel of walking in them, how they give me that "wiggle". Have to agree with Fiona that there's nothing hotter than walking along in heels and a little sexy skirt.

Sam-antha
11-24-2005, 07:55 AM
Tammy has got it in one. Its about posture as well as feel and sound of legs and heels.

I didn't see the way they change my body posture on the poll. There are so many reasons to luv heels, but the way they make me aware of my posture has got to take the cake. They totally change the typical male lumbering walk, into the beautiful gait of a supermodel. Voted for 1 and 2 though.

thanks tammycd

Also suchacutie on 13 has it right too. I never realised before just how inarticulate I amsometimes.

sweeting
11-24-2005, 07:59 AM
I wonder, but there I often do....

What is your fav thing about heels ? I do mean heels, not necessarily the giant variety, just the plain ordinary stiletto or 3inch or other high heels.
Is it the feel of your leg muscles, the sound of the heel on the pave, the necessary change in the way you walk or even the change in the height of your eyes.
When I put them on, it is the muscle feel, later, outside it is the sound of the heel hitting the goround... providing there is no stumble followed by another stumble !
hi sam i like the sound of my heels on the pavement and i think they look sexey i like high heel boots as well love laurie

Emma Brownings
11-24-2005, 08:02 AM
I voted for both 1 and 2, because really it's more than any one thing I can name. It's the entire high heel experience.
:iagree:

Jasmine Ellis
11-24-2005, 08:13 AM
Yes high heels. The sound walking on hard floors, how they make the legs look wonderful, and that sexy wiggle theres nothing like them

Sam-antha
11-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Nice to have a sound to sort of wiggle to !

Jerri
11-25-2005, 08:09 AM
I like heels cause I'm short and make me feel taller and like the feeling of wearing them. I feel it round my bottom better.

KittyMuffin
11-25-2005, 05:18 PM
They help me walk ladylike!

Lauren Mitchell
11-25-2005, 07:03 PM
The sound of heels of the pavement is wonderful, I love hearing it as I walk along. The feeling of how they effect your whole body posture wakens the senses and brings about a new spirt and bounce in your walk.

I wear 2 and 3" heels and have a pair of flats when my legs get tired. I don't think anything higher than 3" is for me.

KATHERINE 47
11-25-2005, 08:27 PM
also love noise on a wooden floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KATHERINE 47
11-25-2005, 08:43 PM
love to be danced off my feet

michellejean
11-26-2005, 12:08 AM
i just love highheels.,,,,i do prefer boots with highheels and i picked all of the above.they are just a few of the reasons that i love highheels.,,,for me any way you want too wear them for any reason,,,and to tower over a sub.cd woman.and for a g.g. woman to tower over me. oh ,,,HELL YES.,,,,,michellejean (ms.highheels)

sidney_girl
12-12-2005, 06:48 PM
I voted for the way heels make my leg muscles feel. It's not like anything else! I feel energized, for lack of a better word.

And related to that would be the way heels make my legs look. With or without nylons, heels definitely make one's legs look sexier and longer. Plus, heels affect one's entire posture.

Maybe if I for some reason had to wear them all the time, I'd think differently. As it is, however, I don't understand why so many GGs complain about how uncomfortable heels are. It's not the heels that are the problem: it's the particular pair of shoes.

lil red
12-12-2005, 09:02 PM
voted for the sound they make, just love it

cosmolovesph
12-12-2005, 11:30 PM
The sound, the feel, the fit, the pleasure, the look, the occasional "pain" that one must endure to look feminine.

Nothing like nylons and heels to go with your dress or skirt or even slacks/jeans

Vanessa83
12-13-2005, 12:41 AM
I'm 6'2" barefoot so the heightening aspect of heels isn't exactly appealing hehe. But I love the way they make my legs look, and everything else about them. :P

Julie
12-13-2005, 12:49 AM
None of the above. I just feel more feminine.