PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what the dog thinks.

MindyJ
09-30-2012, 06:01 AM
I hope it is "Gee MindyJ, you have better fashion sense when you are home alone".
I do know this, she doesn't like Taffeta.

Cynthia Anne
09-30-2012, 06:11 AM
Hi Mindy! Welcome to the forum! I think dogs deserve more credit then we think! I know mine knows we are going ''bye bye''when I put my wig on!he,he! I hope you enjoy it here and visit often!

Beverley Sims
09-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Danger! Danger!
Do not leave the dog alone in a room with a dress she does not like you wearing. :) :)

danam
09-30-2012, 09:00 AM
My dog didn't recognize me. Must have been the wig! I had to use my regular voice so he'd figure out it was really me. Very confusing for both of us!

stephNE
09-30-2012, 10:37 AM
We have a couple dogs and cats. One of the cats is female, and she only likes people that are female. Whenever I enter a room in mens clothing, she runs and hides under the bed, sofa, etc. I can't ever pet her. But when I am en femme, she will come out, rub up against me, sit in my lap and purr while I pet her. How unusual is that! I thought they lived by scent and smell, she should know its the same person.

heatherdress
09-30-2012, 11:41 AM
My dog has issues with my crossdressing. He does not seem to approve and prefers me to dress when he is taking a nap. Sometimes I think he has his own crossdressing issues because I frequently catch him in my clothes if I return home unexpectedly. He has always had difficulty discussing feelings. He does tend to be narrowly focused - nap, eat, pee, nap, eat pee. DADT seems to work, but I do wish we could move forward. Maybe counselling would help.

StarrOfDelite
09-30-2012, 11:47 AM
My dog has issues with my crossdressing. He does not seem to approve and prefers me to dress when he is taking a nap. Sometimes I think he has his own crossdressing issues because I frequently catch him in my clothes if I return home unexpectedly. He has always had difficulty discussing feelings. He does tend to be narrowly focused - nap, eat, pee, nap, eat pee. DADT seems to work, but I do wish we could move forward. Maybe counselling would help.

Thanks for the pic and story. Loved it!

Rachel Morley
09-30-2012, 12:51 PM
It was sad at the time but I remember the early days of dressing secretly at home when everyone else had gone out. The dog and the cat would always treat me the exact same way as they always did, just as loving. I remember telling them that how what I wore didn't seem to matter and how I wished everyone else was like them.

heatherdress
09-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Too bad animals can't teach people how to treat one another.

Tina B.
09-30-2012, 04:07 PM
What do dogs think? whats for dinner, who is going to walk me, will someone open the door, I need to pee, and why did you wake me up I was napping. That and a good game of catch the neighbors cat. that's about it.
Tina B.

BLUE ORCHID
09-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi Mindy, A dog is mans best friend no matter what he is wearing.

Carrie R
09-30-2012, 09:19 PM
My dear departed kitty here didn't mind Carrie, he just wasn't thrilled about being picked up for a photo.