PDA

View Full Version : would you take the ultimate step?

freddie
09-30-2012, 08:06 AM
Would you as a cross dresser ever take the ultimate step take female hormones and have your male bits removed and replaced with female bits and become 100% female

Stephenie S
09-30-2012, 08:09 AM
Sweetie? This is a crossdressing forum. Crossdressers like to wear women's clothes, not BE women.

Cheryl T
09-30-2012, 08:12 AM
If I ever felt as the TS girls do then absolutely! I would do everything in my power to make the outside reflect the inside.
To an extent I do that now, but it's only temporary and perhaps that is the best place for me at this point in time.

Kate Simmons
09-30-2012, 08:18 AM
I have worked very hard to amalgamate ALL of my feelings, so I no longer feel the need to do that.:)

EllenJo
09-30-2012, 08:21 AM
I am a CD and as such I have a feminine and a masculine side within me. I was born male and can present female. So for me the answer is no.

Beverley Sims
09-30-2012, 08:52 AM
If I was twenty and felt like I did when I was I would seriously consider in this day and age.
Today I would still be accepted as a candidate for SRS.

Angie G
09-30-2012, 08:59 AM
If I wasn't married and younger. I would be thinking about it.:hugs:
Angie

ColleenA
09-30-2012, 09:07 AM
"... become 100% female"? I could never become female. When I talk with women, I am frequently conscious/reminded of the fact that I don't think like them or see the world like them. This can be true whether they are talking about shallow topics (such as a new hairstyle or who is dating whom at work) or they are talking about deep topics (be it child-rearing or politics).

When I talk with my BFF, I can see that she not only has a female mind, but had one even before she transitioned - in other words, she was always a woman and saw the world from a female perspective, even before her body was in agreement with what we generally consider a person with "female bits."

I may have more insight and empathy into women than most men. And I have no doubt a constant influx of female hormones would influence my mind and my thoughts, but I don't believe that could fully change my brain to a female brain.

Angela Campbell
09-30-2012, 09:07 AM
Yes I have always wanted to. It is a terrifying thought because once you step through the door you cannot go back, but I am seriously thinking about taking some first steps toward that door.

Marcia Blue
09-30-2012, 09:20 AM
I truly like my duality, why mess up a good thing.

Tracii G
09-30-2012, 09:24 AM
I truly like my duality, why mess up a good thing.

This is where I'm at ATM.

BRANDYJ
09-30-2012, 09:27 AM
This question has been asked here a hundred different ways in many forum threads here. For me the answer is simple....NO,NO WAY, NEVER. I am a crossdresser. I am not a transexual. Only a transexual would want to do all the things you ask.
I like my maleness as well as my feminine self. I would not want to give up either of them. A crossdresser lost in the pink fog might, but not a typical crossdresser.

suchacutie
09-30-2012, 09:36 AM
Whether I want my duality or not, it exists and the only barrier was understanding that it does exist. Having gained and accepted that understanding life has become wonderfully more complicated, and very much richer! If I were to change my body's look and chemistry to match a woman more closely, I'd probably have to crossdress the other way!

heatherdress
09-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Taking hormones is not the ultimate crossdresser step as many have pointed out.

Jorja
09-30-2012, 10:13 AM
I have taken the ultimate step, years ago. Life is great for me. Life is what YOU make it.

TxCassie
09-30-2012, 10:17 AM
Freddie, I think that can be a question for a lifetime for crossdressers. For many, the answer is clear, for some, the answer maybe a thought, a possibility, a desire, and for some, it's becomes a reality.

For me, I'm gay, I like to dress. I guess many would say, you're practically a a woman already. Not so! I know I am male. I like being male. I have no desire to be a woman. I however realize that I may not possess the traditional masculine character or mental psyche of the majority of men, str8 or gay. I feel I have a strong feminine side to my character,sensibility but in as such, my femininity can only be actualized by being male. Strange, confusing, and dichotomous indeed! I am very much male, and possess some very masculine attributes, sensibilities, and mental mannerisms. But, with me, there is always a BUT. With me, I can only complete my masculine self by allowing my feminine side be expressed.

I guess that's the long answer, one of my feminine traits, I love to write, talk, express. The short masculine answer, NO WAY, BRO!

farrah60
09-30-2012, 10:18 AM
have thought of hormones but don't think i want to go past the point of noreturn

sometimes_miss
09-30-2012, 10:30 AM
Would you as a cross dresser ever take the ultimate step take female hormones and have your male bits removed and replaced with female bits and become 100% female

Well, none of us can ever hope to become '100% female'. It simply isn't possible. But if you mean if by some magic I could somehow be transported back through time and become the 14 year old girl that I went through most of my childhood believing I was supposed to be, sure. While it would not match, gender wise, everything about me, it would solve the greatest of problems I face. I've always been good at problem solving; but this problem with trying to figure out how to be honest about my crossdressing and managing to be attractive to women is something that's eluded me for several decades, and I'm no closer to figuring it out now than I was when I was 15, and still have no idea of how to begin......and it appears that neither does anyone else. The internet is a huge place; and with all the people out there, NO ONE has come up with a valid solution. All we have, is just go out and date or try to date everyone we are attracted to, and we still only have a 100:1 chance of even finding another person who's barely o.k. with our crossdressing; then when you put being compatible in other way into the equation, it becomes virtually impossible.

So if it was possible to become the girl I was supposed to be, and live the life I thought I was going to, sure. But if you're offering me the option of becoming an overweight, homely middle aged, single woman, well that's not any better than where I am now. In fact, in many ways it will be even worse. So for that option, no thanks.

ZoiePalmer
09-30-2012, 10:35 AM
Short answer: In another life that I didnt have kids and wife.. yes. (Course maybe things could have been easier and id been born the right sex)

STACY B
09-30-2012, 10:38 AM
I'm with ya,,,I don't think HRT is the ultimate step ,,,There are a few other things ,,Maybe check the trans section,,,LOL,,,, See what they say an let me know ? For all the rest the first step is Total Acceptance of yourself,,Just my thoughts,,,, YIKE'S ,,,,This is me holding my hands over my head to protect myself from the backlash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Flowers
09-30-2012, 10:44 AM
This step may be appropriate for other people with more of a female balance than me but I love both my male and female sides. For example I don't regard my genitals as a hideous birth defect unlike many TSs do. Rachel will always be an important part of me but so is Dave and I don't want to lose him either.

MissTee
09-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Sweetie? This is a crossdressing forum. Crossdressers like to wear women's clothes, not BE women.

Could not have said it better. No way would I make a switch that had any permanency.

Marleena
09-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Taking hormones is not the ultimate crossdresser step as many have pointed out.

Exactly! Everybody should be happy if they know they are a CDer. If you like your male side you should avoid hormones at all costs. Don't even consider them if you want to have an active sex life because your tool may not work very well once you are on hormones for a while. If you want boobs you probably won't get much help there either because most TS women are not satisfied with the results.

Only consider transition if your GID is unmanageable and seek out a gender therapist if you are considering transitioning. It's serious business and must be done with the proper health care.

Angela Campbell
09-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Sometimes one wants to transition and become a woman but cannot for various reasons....so they crossdress so they can appear more like a woman. So yes some crossdressers do want to be a woman. If I did have SRS and became a woman I would have to appear as a man for some occasions so I would still be crossdressing to appear as a man. Crossdressing is a person of one sex wearing the attire of the opposite. The reasons and desires have little to do with whether or not you are a crossdresser.

At this point in my life I want to be able to appear as if I was a woman. It will take time but I have no doubt I will be able to create the illusion very well one day.

Melissa Rose
09-30-2012, 11:23 AM
If you have access to the Private GM section, there is a thread entitled "Would You Transition?" which essentially asks the same question.

If you transition as described by the OP, you are not a cross dresser, but a transsexual (using broad definitions). HRT and surgery is not a more advanced level of cross dressing.

Brianna612
09-30-2012, 12:11 PM
All we have, is just go out and date or try to date everyone we are attracted to, and we still only have a 100:1 chance of even finding another person who's barely o.k. with our crossdressing; then when you put being compatible in other way into the equation, it becomes virtually impossible.

OK this is off subject but, Wow I must be the most lucky CD in the world. I've dated four GG that were perfectly OK with my CDing. My SO right now is a keeper because we go deeper than CDing. I don't think I've dated more than 20 GG's in my life. I hope you all can accept my most sincere apology for taking the lions share of CD accepting GG's.

If you feel like a woman inside then transition otherwise enjoy the pleasures of wearing woman's clothing. CD's can present as women or not. Find your comfort zone, be confident in it, and ENJOY!!! It's as simple as that.
I enjoy being a man in a dress.

wilt575
09-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Exactly! Everybody should be happy if they know they are a CDer. If you like your male side you should avoid hormones at all costs. Don't even consider them if you want to have an active sex life because your tool may not work very well once you are on hormones for a while. If you want boobs you probably won't get much help there either because most TS women are not satisfied with the results.

Only consider transition if your GID is unmanageable and seek out a gender therapist if you are considering transitioning. It's serious business and must be done with the proper health care.

I got the same report about hormones and male function, as far boobs hormones past certain age not much help either acording to my doctor, thats why he suggested implants. Then I can preform male and have 99% real fem body appearance and feeling.

JohnH
09-30-2012, 01:29 PM
I am on M2F HRT. The peace of mind I have gotten in priceless as well as having a wonderful developing feminine body.

Having said that, I do NOT want to change my name or my male designation, and I have to no plans to raise the pitch of my deep masculine voice. And I do NOT want SRS.

John

Donna June
09-30-2012, 01:31 PM
If I were younger and had more guts...yes

StarrOfDelite
09-30-2012, 01:35 PM
I have never considered SRS, and am not presently considering hormones. I enjoy being able to present as Male, Female or Androgynous as my mood dictates. I also totally enjoy being bisexual, and having the ability to desire either males or females.

I became self-aware of my gender and sexual orientation when I was an adult. I am totally supportive of any person who has been aware of gender dysphoria since childhood and considers themself to be a woman trapped in a man's body.

Veronica Lodge
09-30-2012, 01:37 PM
I am taking the ultimate crossdressing step. I purchased a c-string the other day.

As for the other ultimate step...yes. The ducks are getting in a row.

Starr
09-30-2012, 01:50 PM
To me starting hormones and surgery's is beyond being a CD.. i feel i am transgender and for that reason yes i will take further steps to be more fem, how far i will go i have not decided but i do want to live as a female one day

KellyJameson
09-30-2012, 02:23 PM
I do not think of someone as a crossdresser who wants to change their body.

For me the body and identity go hand in hand and you change the body to live the identity and so it is not a choice as much as it is an obsession (need) and the only difference is how far you need to take it to reach your identity (to represent the person you know yourself to be both to yourself and the world)

When you make it personal it goes from something you do (crossdressing) to who you are, it is a movement from fantasy to a reality that was waiting to be acknowledged and accepted.

The ultimate step is when you reach your truth and the bits and pieces are the wake created by this movement.

You do not change your body to make you "into" someone but to reveal the person already there and for me that person is and was female so it does not feel like a
ultimate step in that I'm sacrificing something, it does not feel like loss but gain.

You have nothing to fear from the future because it is already decided and the only choice you have is how you want to experience it, your identity is already a part of you so the question is only how close you will come to living it.

Jenniferathome
09-30-2012, 02:34 PM
I am a crossdresser, not a transsexual in waiting. I believe that to be true for the vast majority of crossdressers.

ColleenA
09-30-2012, 06:12 PM
If you transition as described by the OP, you are not a cross dresser, but a transsexual (using broad definitions). HRT and surgery is not a more advanced level of cross dressing.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(I can do this repeatedly because I am all thumbs.)

danielletorresani
09-30-2012, 06:15 PM
If I was single and could move somewhere to break away from all family and friends, I think I might do it!

BLUE ORCHID
09-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Hi Freddi, Jr. and the twins have been my closest friends for many many years.

Erica2Sweet
09-30-2012, 08:08 PM
Absolutely not. The dysmorphia that seems to be so prevalent in the TS ranks is something I just don't identify with. Some folks would argue transsexualism is not dysmorphia, but personally I'm not convinced for a multitude of reasons.

I'm at a place in life where my gender flux serves me well, as does the anatomy I was born with. Life is too good to wreck it.

zorianacd
09-30-2012, 08:37 PM
Never. I like my male bits.

Launa
09-30-2012, 08:48 PM
I wouldn't be able to give up my little friend.

Bree-asaurus
09-30-2012, 09:10 PM
OH GOD NO! NEVER! WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!?!!

Oh wait... I'm transsexual, not a crossdresser... and I already did most of it :P

Missy
09-30-2012, 09:36 PM
after severl years of thinking about this my answer would be a simple NO I would not

AnitaH
09-30-2012, 09:56 PM
As many have said going through HRT and SRS is not for crossdressers, this rightly so is reserved for transsexuals. My lifelong dream has been to live life as a woman. I am currently undertaking steps toward that end. I have an appointment with a gender therapist. Will it lead to SRS, perhaps but both myself and my wife believe full time as female is in my near future, but I no longer consider myself simply a crossdresser.

AnitaH

Leah Lynn
09-30-2012, 10:42 PM
ABSOLUTELY! In a heartbeat , except it's my heart that is blocking it now. When I first understood what Christine Jorgenson did, I secretly wanted to right then. When Rene Richards did it, I almost did. I didn't want to go through the ridicule she received from the press.

noeleena
10-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Hi,

I know what you mean,

Though what is the ultimate. its not one i could take because of being born both male / female , what change could i take no matter what way i turn , im still the same. i cant change that even if i wore male or female clothes, it would not make any difference. even with different surgerys, it does not change who i am.

When i came on this forum i said i was an androgynous person . i used the term transfemale yet that was not really it , when your intersexed you are different, your hormones some of your body some lacks & some gains yet never truly one or the other,

For all who know me im just a normal woman who's very well accepted & with out ?.

Though my facial features say different im still a woman. & remember we dont all have that female ....look.... i dont thats for sure, yet its not an issue , not when you are accepted for who you really are, & most of my friends are just lovely women,

...noeleena...

Cindy_Act
10-01-2012, 01:39 AM
No, but like so many others, I would love to be much younger and more feminine in my appearance. It would be wonderful to be able to slip on a slinky size 8 dress and be able to pass...

linda allen
10-01-2012, 07:10 AM
No, I would not. I would love to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a couple weeks at a time but I wouldn't have SRS and try to become a "female" permanently.

I've never felt like I should have been born female or that my male body was a birth defect (as I've seen some people post here). I'm a male who likes to dress and pretend he is a woman from time to time.