PDA

View Full Version : Hair removal

Jakie_Rose
11-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi all

Waxing how painfull is it . I am thinking of doing the pubic hair part I am not happy with shaving or epilation .

Is a braziliam also painful also From what I have read , both are very painfull

love

Jakie

shea
11-23-2005, 06:39 PM
is it also painful if I do waxing in one of hair beauty salons?...

Shannon
11-23-2005, 06:52 PM
I just had my legs and underarms waxed yesterday for the first time. A couple of swipes on my inner thigh at my bikini line were brief stings and that was it -- no pain at all from my experience. I have read that taking a couple of aspirin before hand helps. Also, the gal doing the waxing and I talked the whole time -- and I think that helped to keep my mind off of it. I did not have a Brazilian -- but I think that will happen soon -- for me, it isn't a issue of fearing any potential pain so much as it is having the courage to expose myself like that.

My waxed legs and underarms are far smoother and I'm much more satisfied than with shaving. I highly recommend it.:thumbsup:

sandra.smart
11-23-2005, 07:01 PM
I get my whole pubic area waxed and yes it hurts but its bearable,it just hurts for a few seconds but if you have it done i dont think you will want to shave again

jennig
11-23-2005, 07:42 PM
hi jake i get my privets done ever 4to 6 weeks the first time i would say was the worst because you dont know what kind of pain you will have but i must say it sounds like it hurts more than it relly hurts its not that bad and the end result is worth it
jennig

Jakie_Rose
11-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Thanks all

I just had a quit look a laser epilation it's rather expensif . Will try to find wax professional and see .

Btw for a pubic area do they do the hole area included the private parts .

Love jakie

jennig
11-23-2005, 07:57 PM
yes thay do the whole thing or whar ever you want its nice to find someone that makes you feel at ease with the process i dont know how she talked me in to it i was going to her for a while for my leggs back chest and she said how about we do a brizilian on the house to see if you like it well let me tell you i would never go back to my ape man privets so much in my opionon
cleaner and my thongs look so much better

Jakie_Rose
11-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Appreciate info

Kiss

Jakie

danielle1973
11-23-2005, 08:42 PM
hi girls, i have had a home brazillian a few time and it is the most sensuous thing i have ever had done and well worth the pain. the most painful moments were when the same area is repeatedly waxed to get stray hairs which shouldn't happen with a pro. when you get it done you won't regret it. bye the way asprin is a blood thinner, thats why they give it to anyone who has had a stroke (my dad) and therefore will increase bleeding so do not take it before waxing or a tattoo! Alcohol also thins the blood and increases bleeding too so dont get drunk and get a tattoo if you want a good job....... goodluck with the waxing

Danni