PDA

View Full Version : Shaved Legs Today

jennifer1958
09-30-2012, 08:10 PM
Shaved my legs for the first time today. It feels great!! I have been shaving my armpits and just a landing strip. So exciting!!

Jennifer

anastasiaprincess
09-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Shaved my legs for the first time today. It feels great!! I have been shaving my armpits and just a landing strip. So exciting!!

Jennifer

Go Girl !! Bet you love running your fingers over them lol ;)

STACY B
09-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Come over here an let me feel them ,,,,, Smooth as silk,,,,, SWEET !!!

Launa
09-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Make sure you scrub them with an exfoliating glove in 2 days from now. It will keep those nasty ingrowns away.

Cynthia Anne
09-30-2012, 09:13 PM
It always feel nice doesn't it! I'v been shaving mine weekly for many years! Still lovein' it!

susangirl
09-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Congrats Jennifer. I always enjoy posting on shaving legs simply because the darn things feel so good. I'll be shaving mine soon for the winter (5th year) and I have already purchased I pair of high dollar pure silk light tan lace top stockings to rap them in. A short dress and 5 inch stilettos and I'm out the door. Can't hardly wait to feel them, look at them, and use them.

Starr
09-30-2012, 10:00 PM
i have shaved my legs year round for about 10 years now, i also shaved the rest of my body as well except my arms.. this summer i slowly thinned them down and now keep them shave hairless.. no one has said a word about either my legs or arms. i do wear shorts to work on the hotter days and everyone see the shaved legs. My long hair is cut in a womans style with bangs that i side sweep in boy mode, clear polish on my fingernails, and no one has said a word about any of it..

ArleneRaquel
10-01-2012, 12:16 AM
I love to have a smooth shaved body, it feels sooooooooooooo good !

donnatracey
10-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Another "convert"! Congrats, Jennifer. Feels good, doesn't it?...........:heehee:

Leann68
10-01-2012, 12:19 AM
I, much like Starr has been doing, I have been shaving my legs now for at least 10 years, I do this year around, I live in Fl so I wear shorts a lot, some fairly short shorts and have never had a problem. On a couple of ocasions a guy has said look at them legs, I just laugh it off. So go for it and enjoy the feel of it.

ArleneRaquel
10-01-2012, 12:21 AM
I love to wear shorts, especially red, as I walk to & from local stores, conditions permitting.

mirandacdgirl
10-01-2012, 12:23 AM
I keep my legs trimmed with a guard.. i shaved last year and it was hell.. got razor bumps like madd! I love them being smooth though..wish I could keep them shaved with no bumps.. but i have sensitive skin and abrasive hair.

carrkool
10-01-2012, 12:27 AM
nothing like the feeling of fresh shaved legs

prettytoes
10-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Welcome to the club! I Have shaved mine daily for a year now, and I live in shorts all summer. Like most others here, no one has said a word. I like it, and it makes me feel good, and that's all that matters. It's much easier to apply lotion and sunscreen, and nothing beats running your hands over smooth legs! I have noticed GG's doing that often, and I now know why! Enjoy the feeling!

aly01
10-01-2012, 05:19 AM
Way to go Jennifer. It definitely feels good, now that you have started you won't want to go back.

Claire Cook
10-01-2012, 05:25 AM
Enjoy the feeling Jennifer! Once you get used to it, you'll want to stay that way. Like others, I've been shaving everything for several years and won't go back.