PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! Problem with tucking!!

edwinchoo
10-01-2012, 05:39 AM
hi everyone, an short intro first, I am a 21 yrs old student with a fetish for ladies clothes,shoes,heels and lingerie... I also crossdress in secret... I own quite a fair amount of ladies underwear... but cant wear it due to "the boys" popping out..

I tried to tuck.. but its always unsuccessful :sad:

Here are my steps:
1. I pulled the "shaft" in between my "boys" and push the boys up into the canal which gives me a unsightly bludge

2. i wrapped the remaining loose skin around my "shaft" and tape it with tape.

3. I then wrapped the tip of my "shaft" with toilet paper and use a longer piece of tape and tape the "shaft" and pull it towards back and tape it.

I usually use a 1 inch wide 3M micropore tape. i always encounter problem with step 2. After taping, the "boys" will still slide out and give me a ugly female anatomy. :sad: am i doing anything wrong here?? Pls advice.. thanks alot :)

linda allen
10-01-2012, 07:39 AM
There is a "sticky" thread at the top on tucking. I suggest reading it.

That said, I wear female underwear for anything except doctor visits. Sure, there's a bulge, but I'm wearing something over the panties anyway. Most skirts and dresses aren't so tight that the bulge shows.

deebra
10-01-2012, 07:57 AM
Step into your tight panties and pull them up just above your knees, take your right hand and push the B's into the canal and hold them there, with your left hand reach around your left side to the back, grab your D and pull it back between your legs, with your legs still squeazed together pull up the tight panties and and they will hold everything in place and you will be amazed how comfortable and female everything will feel and look. If you wear loose panties everything will fall. You can wear smaller size panties than you normally would to accomplish this and surpriseingly they will be quite comfortable.

BLUE ORCHID
10-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Anice tight panty girdle works great.

edwinchoo
10-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Anice tight panty girdle works great.

as in panty girdle that matured lady always use to shape their waist?

Step into your tight panties and pull them up just above your knees, take your right hand and push the B's into the canal and hold them there, with your left hand reach around your left side to the back, grab your D and pull it back between your legs, with your legs still squeazed together pull up the tight panties and and they will hold everything in place and you will be amazed how comfortable and female everything will feel and look. If you wear loose panties everything will fall. You can wear smaller size panties than you normally would to accomplish this and surpriseingly they will be quite comfortable.

but wont the loose skin of the "boys" get caught/pinched due to the smaller panty gusset?

There is a "sticky" thread at the top on tucking. I suggest reading it.

That said, I wear female underwear for anything except doctor visits. Sure, there's a bulge, but I'm wearing something over the panties anyway. Most skirts and dresses aren't so tight that the bulge shows.

skirts are my favorite! especially pencil skirt and office lady skirt! :)

Sandra
10-01-2012, 01:53 PM
There is an open long thread here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?59176-The-Art-of-Tucking-v2.0) all about tucking