PDA

View Full Version : Redefining LOVE

Inna
10-01-2012, 07:58 AM
When I came to grips with inevitable horror of realizing that only two options remain, one of simple and easy solution to The End, other, much harder to conquer, in embracing the disease which had the grasp on my soul since forever.

When I have chosen the latter, I set in motion the condition which ultimately would redefine meaning of LOVE within my existence.

I slowly started to understand that for most of my life leading to this point I really Didn't know LOVE!

Those who were close, whom I learned to call LOVED ONES, were merely people I was conditioned to impress and make proud. I for one, was a bundle of expectations and conditions, which when unfulfilled were a burden of disappointment.

Then came the moment of tremendous pain, still trying to hold a grasp on that misunderstood love, yet unable to hold back the truth within my soul, I spewed the sorrow of my condition onto minds of those who I believed will carry me when I fall.

Some of them however, took a step back and looked upon me as dreadful reality of my leprosy came to light.
Some yet not all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in fact blessed with the LOVE which knows no bounds, no conditions, no requirements, LOVE so deep, that with the pain I was to share with them, they did not waver nor fault.

To LOVE is to LET BE!

To LOVE is to ALLOW in Entirety!

To LOVE is to ASK without Expecting!

To LOVE is to LET GO!

I have learned most precious language of the heart, within the truth and immense pain, I started to feel how powerful yet peaceful LOVE is.

Now, I often listen more then speak, I listen to the fain whisper of this language which underlies my all existence, it never fails to keep the bearings of my path!

STACY B
10-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Loves comes from the unexspected places ,,,The ones ya try to impress are the ones that never get it . Most time it comes out of the Blue . When ya least exspect it