PDA

View Full Version : OMG - I look awesome today!!!

Lindsay_T
10-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Not posting a photo. Just wanted to let someone else know how good I feel about the way I look, today. I can't go out in the cruel world and show myself off, I'm not that passable. (although, after a few drinks.... I have ventured out and never been humiliated...)

The makeup is just right, the hair almost perfect. My legs always look great. My belly.... oh well... that's why there's no picture. But from straight on, the look is real good.

Bottom line. I feel great about the way I look today... and isn't that what crossdressing is all about??

Love u guys.... so nice to express myself once in a while :))

Leann68
10-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Lindsay, isn't it great to have the feeling that you get when its a good day and all worked out when getting dressed. Nothing can compair to that feeling. Hope the rest of you day goes as well.

Lindsay_T
10-01-2012, 10:54 AM
...THANKS SO MUCH!... I`m sure you know that great feeling too. May you have rockn day as well...

Bye,

LInds...

larry
10-01-2012, 11:06 AM
I get a good feeling when I see someone enjoying their day. You Go Girl !!

Lindsay_T
10-01-2012, 11:10 AM
thanks so much.... love u for knowing how I feel....

Linds

Julie Denier
10-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Glad to hear you're having a great day! By the looks of your avatar, which is quite nice BTW, I'm sure we'd all welcome more photos of you! ;)

Lindsay_T
10-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Glad to hear you're having a great day! By the looks of your avatar, which is quite nice BTW, I'm sure we'd all welcome more photos of you! ;)

Thanks so much... repeating myself... but u all make me feel great. By the way, your avatar is lovely as well.... Hope u r havin a great day too.....!!

Linds.

heatherdress
10-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Lindsay - Thanks for sharing your happiness. You look perfect in your avatar

Lindsay_T
10-01-2012, 11:23 AM
to anyone else who replies.... see my replies below... they`re directed to all of you...... thanks so much for making it a `special`day for me way beyond the norm...... I gotta leave but leavin `on a cloud` ... lol.... :)

Thanks so much... Love u all...

Linds

STACY B
10-01-2012, 11:54 AM
That's what it's all about YOU feeling Good . If not we would be dressing someone else ?

Kathi Lake
10-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Lindsay, glad your day is going well. With an attitude like yours, how could it not? As for the passing aspect, I personally believe it is overrated. There are very few of us that can accomplish it anyway, so why worry? Just go out, be true to yourself, and have fun. Isn't that what it's all about?

:)

Kathi

NicoleScott
10-01-2012, 12:35 PM
I get what you're saying. There was one memorable dressup/makeup session when I looked in the mirror and knew that I had just nailed it. Of course, "it" is in the mind of the beholder. Since I was alone at the time, my definition of "it" was all that mattered. Yes, that is what it's all about.

Sarah Doepner
10-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Hell yeah! We have to work so hard to get that feeling sometimes that it merits a cheer and a pat on our back. And it all comes together and you are both satisfied with what you see and comfortable in how you feel it's worth a little celebration. Those of us who read these posts should only feel inspiration. The passing thing is mostly in the mind and if you can have this kind of attitude, even if you don't pass, who cares? It makes me think that passing just may not be the goal anyway.

Cynthia Anne
10-01-2012, 01:11 PM
I got to agree with Kathi! Keep that attitude and just have fun!

Beverley Sims
10-01-2012, 01:15 PM
I am glad you feel awesome as it is a progressing phase on to the next improvement you will make.
It is a bumpy journey bus=t a rewarding one.

AllieSF
10-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Way to go girl. That is a wonderful feeling and it is all about you and has nothing to do with the rest of us or trying to pass with us. You are the most important to yourself. Now, on a similar vein and just for myself, I just can't wait for tomorrow. Why? Because I get better looking everyday! Have a great one and thanks for sharing. We need a lot more of these happy posts.

Jorja
10-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Myself, I don't care if I was out drinking all night, woke up in the middle of a bomb blast, or in a mud slinging contest, I get that feeling no matter what. Heck, I am just glad to open my eyes in the morning at my age ;)

Glad today has worked out so wonderfully for you, Lindsay. Watch out for tomorrow though!

Jamie Christopher
10-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Hey Lindsay

Fun post, makes us all more cheery I hope, glad you're having a fun day,

Jamie

Jane G
10-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Way to go Lindsay, similar here this evening, isn't being dressed just the best thing.:daydreaming:

Jaymees22
10-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Hi, I think everyday we can dress is a good day! But of course some are a lot better than others and we should cherish all the really good ones...Hugs Jaymee

Jamie Ann
10-01-2012, 01:48 PM
As someone what started going out in public with other crossdressers in 2002, I am convinced that presenting ourselves as friendly, well groomed, appropriately attired, and non-threatening to non-crossdressers is a lot more important than passing. If feeling great about how we look were contingent upon passing, then few of us would ever feel great about ourselves. We should feel great without that string attached.

By the way, you look great!

BLUE ORCHID
10-02-2012, 07:19 AM
Hi Lindsay, It just don't get any better than that.

Sara Jessica
10-02-2012, 07:36 AM
You have stumbled into a "moment of being" where everything clicks, everything looks & feels right in the world. You cannot plan for those moments, they just happen. But when they do, the fond memory will stick with you for a long time. Congratulations on finding one of those moments.