PDA

View Full Version : Another fun time out.. :)

jsunic_1978
10-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Just yesterday, I went to Lynn Bryant, plus size women s clothing store. I am a 14/16. I just like the plus size stores :) It was VERY FUN for a CD :) The sales lady that assisted me just adored me. Not only eager to help, but very personal to. she just talked about how much she loves to shop and the things she tried on her self in the clearance aisle for me to look at. How people know we are straight and not yep dirty, we must be doing something right :) I wish I would have caught on right away and offered her to go shopping with me sometime. The next time I go and if shes working, Ill mention my favorite coffee place I go to after I shop and see if the conversation steers more in that direction. she was that friendly and really enjoyed helping to. when I was checking out in line with one item, the customer in front of me gave me her extra $25.00 off a $50.00 purchase card. I WAS SO TOUCHED ;) also, another lady asked me her opinion of a night gown. I WAS THRILLED, but pretended I wasn't that thrilled, LOL :)

My advice to the beginners, go to these clothing stores as a guy first and just browse and you'll know how the tone will be set according to the sales people. I showed a picture or me as Jen THEY WERE THRILLED. Of course, I went yesterday as Jen. I got 4 items for under 50 bucks. the sandals alone I have gotten retailed 50 bucks. ILL DIFFIDENTLY WILL BE SHOPPING THERE OFTEN. I highly recommend Lynn Bryant.

Cynthia Anne
10-01-2012, 04:14 PM
That sure sounds like a fun day Jen! I used to shop there about twenty five years ago When I wore a size sixteen! I even had a credit card there in my fem name! Now do to the fact that I wear a size ten I can't shop there anymore! It is a great place! Have fun!

jsunic_1978
10-01-2012, 04:17 PM
SHOES. :) :) you can buy shoes there. Bras to ;) I would find a way. That place really lets us be our selves and the other shoppers even like us :) BTY, how do I delete this image I posted? This was just a snap shot before the make up. I HATE IT :(

Marcia Blue
10-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Lane Bryant is my favorite place to shop. In drab I am just ignored, and I am OK with that. When I come in dressed, All the SAs working want to help me. I am also, OK with that. LB was the first place that offered to set me up with a dressing room, and helped me pick out nice things that match.

susangirl
10-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Jsunic, nice outing you had at Lane Bryant. This is exactly what cross dressing is about. Dressing up and feeling good about yourself and having fun. The SA in stores are almost always very nice to me and some are interested in what we are able to do with our appearance. Many are amazed that we are able to walk better than they can in heels. My msg to all of us that are on the fence on cross dressing in public is you can do it.

jsunic_1978
10-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Well, a lot of sales associates are in it just for the money and I noticed they ignore most GG as well. Stores like D e b and some in malls really aren't friendly period. Lane Bryant is AWESOME! other great stores are also Cato fashions and dots. a lot of eye brows raise just people are really amazed we have the confidence to just come out. We can be able to easily tell if they really are just curious and most do want to ask intelligent questions, but are more afraid thell offend us and I just SMILE :) Most people just overlook and knows I'm quite harmless and just out. a smile breaks the ice every time, if not, the other person just goes about their business. I can tell everyone this, the people that really are polite and friendly, MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT :) I believe most of us can make life long friendships with the SA at out favorite stores as we continue to shop. we are beautiful people and the people that are polite, friendly just knows we really respect women and knows how a woman should be treated and that shows in our dressing. We just love to express it more. and women s clothes to me, as an individual are just enough woman for me verses meaningless flings any-day of the week until that day I meet someone that loves me. Making life long supportive friends and that BOND is priceless :) we are very lucky people to :) I think I almost have my dressing fine tuned, but still working on it. This is something I do now and then. I can just keep it separate from the dating world (still single) Think Ill wait at least a month until I come clean when first meeting someone. I just go to my favorite stores and coffee shop while dressed. The more we come out, it'll work in harmony like second nature.

BLUE ORCHID
10-01-2012, 09:50 PM
I,ve always been treated great at Lane Bryant.