PDA

View Full Version : Transitiononh

angpai30
10-01-2012, 04:40 PM
I have noticed on here over the years that a lot of people are afraid to show themselves to their physicians. As you can see she didnt care I was transgendered, just astonisned that she didnt catch im a trans, which I dod a lot of qiestion asking. If someone spotted me they would do some giggling until I came over, introduced myself, admitted I was transitioning and could use all the help I could get. Surprisingly people are more willing to help than what they are given credit. Every person who has giggled has given me advice on makeup, posture, "boyfriends! Lol, hair, nail care, facial expressions, beard removal, clothing and style, apparently my voice is on the hogh range of low and sounds a little manly, but womanly and they said don't change it becaise it works. Even if someone had a problem with ot you have to be confident in using it or you wll ne read in a heartbeat. I was told bu a gg that the reason she was willing to nelp me evem thpigh she didnt agreee with ot was because she would rather I do it right as doing it wrong is offensive to her. I'm told my womanly mannerisms still need work amd the way I talk sometimes. A lot of work actually. Confidence in yourself is the biggest key to any who transitions or just wants to pass. Beleive it or not but other people can sense our fear and will use it to their advantage if they do sense it. Replace it with confidence In yourself, courage to be, and a willingness to grow and be taught even by those who may scorn us in the beginning. I have made friends with many of these people and they say they do.t even rem er what I was like as aa man.get as many teachers as you ca.n a.d all will be ok.

Angela

Cynthia Anne
10-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Angela I think you have brought to attention some good points! If you don't beleive in yourself, then why should you exspect others to beleive in you! Thank you! Hugs!

angpai30
10-02-2012, 01:06 AM
I know the post is a little hard to read, but the only device I have to use during the day is my cell phone and sometimes I just can't seem to get the keyboard to work appropriately enough to at least get a sentence correct. So I am sorry for the many spelling errors in a lot of my posts as I have been using my cell to write them. Once I get a hold of a computer I go and fix them, but I don't think I will fix this one as I think everyone gets the message.

Angela