PDA

View Full Version : wearing pantys all kinds

Wendy me
09-15-2004, 04:19 PM
;) isen't what you wear under your clouthes make you who or what you want to be . dont you just feel complete, sexey,happy,boy underwaer is for them who dont get (sorry for them) bras,pantys ,slips ,hose,more reasons to shop
:D :) :p wendy me

crispy
09-15-2004, 07:22 PM
yes

jessicadiane
09-15-2004, 07:31 PM
Oh yes.I feel wonderful in my silky pantyhose.And there is nothing like my slip rubbing against the hose ;) There is nothing better than sexy,silky, smooth undergarments

CindyT
09-15-2004, 09:47 PM
I agree too! I love the feel silky pantyhose with a skirt on and the wind blowing against my legs ! :p

Cindy

AnnaMaria
09-16-2004, 02:33 AM
I must agree. I feel so much sexier when i slip into a nice pair of panties and hose when i am getting ready for work each morning. Of sourse I really have no choice about wearing panties any more as I have gotten ride of all of my boy underwear all together. but the best feeling is when i slip into a matching top and bottom and then hose or stockings and then put on my boy clothes to go to work. then I really feel like i can face the day and anything that comes with it.

pedebra
09-16-2004, 03:10 AM
I love the feel of pantyhose or stocking on my legs with the wind blowing against them. but don't get to wear them often because of the heat here.
I usually choose my panties in the morning based on what I will be doing and who I will be seeing during the day.

Debra

crispy
09-16-2004, 03:21 AM
I love the feel of pantyhose or stocking on my legs with the wind blowing against them. but don't get to wear them often because of the heat here.
I usually choose my panties in the morning based on what I will be doing and who I will be seeing during the day.

Debra
how do you select your panties on that basis? I'm fascinated !

Collette
09-16-2004, 02:56 PM
Why should the gg's have all the cool stuff. There is so many styles, colors, lacy, and plain. Not to mention all the other clothing and accessories. I like it! Collette