PDA

View Full Version : Change in how i see women

Michelle8
10-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Today I was driving my car And I noticed a beautiful women get out of her car.
She was wearing a tan top,a short brown skirt and brown high heeled boots.
Instead of thinking wowI want this girls phone number,I thought what a great
outfit.I might want her phone number but now it would be for fashion advice.

STACY B
10-02-2012, 03:14 PM
We been doing that for YEARS ,,,LOL,,,,,

deebra
10-02-2012, 03:24 PM
You sound like a woman.

cyndigurl45
10-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Yup went from trying to get into her pants to I wonder if those pants would fit me LOL :-)

Karren H
10-02-2012, 03:42 PM
When and how did you feel previously..... and what sparked the change? I personally can't remember how I felt about women before I was 7... lol

EllenJo
10-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Recently at a wedding I found myself sizing up all of the women's outfits more than sizing up them. Of course at my age I'm not surprised. I remember about 10 years ago I was driving through a college campus on a very cold November day and seeing a very attractive young woman jogging in shorts and a T shirt and instead of appreciating her beautiful female form, my first thought was "young lady you are going to catch your death of cold". I knew in that instant that something had changed. Oh well, getting older is better than the alternative.

May(be)
10-02-2012, 04:26 PM
I wonder if this new revelation in the way you relate to women bothers you or excites you? I am also curious if it is a switch and you are no longer attracted at all to women, just women's clothes?

Julie Denier
10-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Sounds pretty typical to me, at least around here ;)

Stephanie47
10-02-2012, 04:43 PM
In the mornings I watch the Today show. My attention is kind of split between watching the attractive hosts for their physical assets and looking at the beautiful dresses they wear. Even on the evening news casts on NBC, most of the female correspondents in the field or analyst in the studio are wearing dresses and hosiery. Yep, my mind wanders from the drab politics to the pretty dresses. Nothing wrong with that kind of diversion. I also finding myself critiquing the clothes in the stores when passing through to get to another department. I find myself thinking I wouldn't be caught dead in some of those clothes. Some of that neon undergarments, bras and panties, look like they belong on a half naked traffic flagger!

stephNE
10-02-2012, 04:43 PM
I have a regular business meeting that I attend. The women there are dressed in very nice, professional business attire and I am frequently inspired to copy their outfits. I was looking down at this young ladies skirt (tan with a brown striped pattern, suntan hose and brown boots), trying to rememebr what I was seeing for later. She quickly turned around, took a step toward me and asked "Do you like my legs?" I said "Actually I like your skirt and boots, where did you get them?" She didn't answer, just turned back and walked away.

Kaz
10-02-2012, 05:12 PM
I wonder if this new revelation in the way you relate to women bothers you or excites you? I am also curious if it is a switch and you are no longer attracted at all to women, just women's clothes?

Great point, worthy of a new thread? Don't want to disrupt this one! :)

My take on this is that I am still attracted to women, but things have certainly changed - or maybe the real me has awoken and I need to discover him/her/it...?

But back to the OP... I look at women more now than I ever have... and yes... it is how they look, present... not just the clothes... but the overall look that fascinates me...!

But what really attracts me to women from a hetero male perspective is their personality and character... not their looks! :)

Ressie
10-02-2012, 05:53 PM
I've had the opportunity to see women get gussied up that don't normally wear heels or get dressed up nice. I don't feel so bad about my inability to walk in heels after seeing them. But yes, I do note more about women than I used to as far as the way they dress, walk, carry themselves etc. But I'm also still sexually attracted to the female body, not just the clothes. Features like small hands, soft skin, lovely voices are appealing and can't be aped by guys like me.

BLUE ORCHID
10-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Hi Michelle, Been there and done that too.

Angela Campbell
10-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Oh yes I see a pretty lady and I am thinking....I would love to get in her pants.....and blouse....and shoes....but I never look at a man and think anything but ....oh... a guy....nothing interesting.
One time I told a girl I wanted to get in her pants and she told me "no way one a$$hole in there is enough" !

Tara D. Rose
10-02-2012, 09:06 PM
At work once, this gorgeous woman walked by with some nice tight fitting jeans on. Several of my friend guys, made comments of what they would do with her. One even said, he's love to get in her jeans. After about 5 or 6 comments like that. Well I knew it was my turn, so I just said, damn, I'd love to just have her jeans and take them home. They all laughed. Did I just out myself?

Ressie
10-02-2012, 09:09 PM
At work once, this gorgeous woman walked by with some nice tight fitting jeans on. Several of my friends guys, made comments of what they would do with her. One vene said, he's love to get in her jeans. After about 5 or 6 comments like that. Well I knew it was my turn, so I just said, damn, I'd love to just have her jeans and take them home. They all laughed. Did I just out myself?

No, but be careful what you say!

Aloha Jayne
10-02-2012, 10:33 PM
it started for me about a year ago when Jayne introduce herself to me. now I see green when I see a cute outfit... jealousy

mirandacdgirl
10-02-2012, 10:44 PM
I work at a college and see girls all the time.. usually i'm looking at their clothing too.. cute jacket.. wonder where she got it...

CindySTJ
10-02-2012, 10:54 PM
I've done that for years to. My SO actually gets irritated at me when I take a good long look at a female because she knows I am admiring the shoes, the purse, the jeans or skirt or something feminine on her and wishing I was wearing what she was wearing.

confusedinheels
10-02-2012, 11:55 PM
I've done that for years to. My SO actually gets irritated at me when I take a good long look at a female because she knows I am admiring the shoes, the purse, the jeans or skirt or something feminine on her and wishing I was wearing what she was wearing.

^THIS^ lol What REALLY makes my wife irritated is when she shows me some outfit or item of clothing and asks if I like it. When I say something like "Im not sure how I'd look in that" she scowls and says "I meant for ME". :D

But yes.... more often than not Im admiring a lady's outfit/makeup etc, where before I was more apt to admire her.

Beverley Sims
10-03-2012, 07:54 AM
I see women like this most of the time.
My other view is she would make a great photographic model.
Yep!
Some do look downright attractive and what if?
Then I go back to my wife. :)

Jenniferpl
10-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Been there done that.

This past weekend I attended the home coming football game. While they were introducing the home coming court, I paid more attention the dresses the young ladies were wearing then the ladies themselves. Also the band performed a show about the stages of love and a young lady wore a wedding dress. She looked stunning. On the other hand, I wanted the dress for myself.

I doubt if I will ever stop admiring women. They are just too cool not to study.

AllisontheGoddess
10-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Sounds a LOT like me--- except for me it's mainly about their shoes! lol

STACY B
10-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Sounds a LOT like me--- except for me it's mainly about their shoes! lol

Me too ,,, I think the Shoe thing is mainly becuz they are so few an far between ,,Ya see a Killer pair on a chic an it's like a treat ,,Most times it's flip flops or flats ,,Like me !!

ReineD
10-04-2012, 01:07 AM
You sound like a woman.

Not really.

Most of us are not preoccupied with what other women are wearing. If I notice an unusually attractive woman, I might admire her overall look (just as I would a very attractive man), but I won't analyze her clothing and wonder how her clothes would look like on me, or how I might feel if I had her breasts or her legs. It just doesn't happen. I'm afraid this is strictly a CDer phenomena.

If she is wearing a style that I like and I would buy for myself and if I know her, then I might ask where she got her dress, file the info away in my mind, and then forget about it. But to daydream about being her or looking like her? No. Also I am fully aware that it is her face, body, hair, etc, that make her look beautiful overall, and not what she is wearing particularly. Such a woman would look great wearing a burlap bag or baggy jeans. :p

If I'm at a party with my SO and he, together with all the other men in the room, are tripping over themselves to get her a drink or talk to her, then I might feel annoyed. lol.

Back to the OP's point though: I agree, the rules of engagement with women seem to change among the CDers compared to other men. If most CDers feel the same way you do, it appears you lose that "edge"... that raw admiration/desire for a woman as a potential partner that men who do not crossdress feel. I wonder if this is a fundamental reason that so many GGs are queasy about their husbands who CD. They feel the switch, and so an important part of their prior relationship as man and woman (the man who wants the woman and the woman who wants to be wanted by the man), seems to disappear or lessen considerably.

Annette Todd
10-04-2012, 01:46 AM
Not really.

Most of us are not preoccupied with what other women are wearing. If I notice an unusually attractive woman, I might admire her overall look (just as I would a very attractive man), but I won't analyze her clothing and wonder how her clothes would look like on me, or how I might feel if I had her breasts or her legs. It just doesn't happen. I'm afraid this is strictly a CDer phenomena.

I am afraid that I will always be attracted by women and their appearance. I tend to agree with Reine I get too distracted by the overall look rather than analyzing the details. I do notice that many women dress very poorly (frumpish) unless they are dressed for work or some other reason. Maybe that is why I am having such trouble figuring out what works together and how to put together an outfit that blends. I personally like to wear skirts. But, most women don't typically wear skirts or dresses on a daily basis. (at least not around here) There may be some aspect of their attire or accessories that I will notice, but I get lost in the larger picture and forget to focus on details. I tend to have to resort to window shopping or marketing photos for ideas. Most of these I cannot picture myself in. Unfortunately, I have always been to timid to approach someone who catches my eye to ask fashion tips or anything else. Maybe I need to start buying Cosmo to be able to study those details. I have just been dressing like a guy for so many years it just comes natural. The way men dress really doesn't change that much. On the other hand women's styles seem to change by the month (I know...it's more a seasonal change)

Brown Eyed Girl
10-04-2012, 07:09 PM
But there is no question we see women differently. It is a lot easier to complement a woman on her shoes, or outfit, when you are sincere. I still remember being in a Dunkin Donuts and a young lady in her late 20's came in and nearly slipped on the wet floor. She was wearing gorgeous heels. As she caught her balance, I asked if she was OK. She complained about the floor and when I looked down, I agreed the floor was slick, then nicely added that she was wearing great shoes. She said she had just bought them and was so proud of them, and then thanked me for noticing. Just a nice encounter that felt so normal but made my day.

Ressie
10-04-2012, 11:07 PM
But to daydream about being her or looking like her? No.

I wouldn't daydream about being her or looking like her. I guess all CDs don't think alike on this topic either. The clothing is all we can do, except for those that want to take it further. I don't seem to be as serious about CDing as many others are.

ReineD
10-05-2012, 12:31 AM
I guess all CDs don't think alike on this topic either.

I'm sorry if my statement sounded like I was broad-brushing. I agree that not all CDers do this.

But, to be fair I was responding specifically to someone who said to the OP, "You sound like a woman", when in fact, women as a rule do not react to other women the way that CDers do. Maybe I got overly descriptive when trying to describe the difference between our reactions and a CDer's typical reaction.