PDA

View Full Version : Impromptu Shopping!

AlexisGray
10-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Hello everyone, I Got all dolled up today with nowhere to go, so... I went shopping! Fortunately for me there's a big outlet store within walking distance from my apartment. After wandering through racks upon racks of gorgeous clothes I picked out a stripped sweater, paisley button-up and an off-the-shoulder Native American patterned top. Upon making my way to the fitting room I was pleasantly surprised by the attendant who was very pleasant, and didn't even look at me funny for a second (I'm either more passable than I thought at my 6'2"... or I just had a very openminded, polite associate). I tried them on, the striped sweater and Native American pattern top fit better than I expected. Unfortunately, despite my intense desire to buy them all, I resisted the urge to spend money I don't have. If only I didn't owe rent... Maybe next time, Hehe!

Cynthia Anne
10-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Well you had a great shopping experience anyway! And that's hard to beat! Just have fun! Hugs!

Beverley Sims
10-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Just think, a wonderful days shopping.

Wildaboutheels
10-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Good for you. You were treated as a Human and neither laughed at, questioned or attacked. Imagine that. It's almost like you were ACCEPTED!

Not sure if you have any where you live, but I highly recommend "thrift" stores sometimes referred to as secondhand clothing stores. Great bargains for anyone and ESPECIALLY good for folks on a limited budget and most have "sale days" too.

Amanda_P
10-03-2012, 03:03 AM
Sounds like you still had a great girl day out. Even if you didn't get a chance to buy anything. I get most of my girl clothes from thrift stores. But the shoes are just terrible.