PDA

View Full Version : Honking truck drivers!

pippinfort
10-03-2012, 04:54 PM
I have been honked several times today by truck drivers as i drove past them! I didnt know how to take it? Was it them being chauvanists or were they really pleased to see the view? Of course i closed the sunroof immediately....:battingeyelashes:

May(be)
10-03-2012, 04:58 PM
You weren't driving with your blinkers left on, were you?

pippinfort
10-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Ha ha you know i forgot to check those damned blinkers! Here's me thinking it was the legs.....

outhiking
10-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Relax and enjoy the appreciation.

Leann68
10-03-2012, 05:11 PM
It would depend a lot on what you were wearing, if you looked good, then it is a complement if they honk when you drive by them.
When I get all made up and put on a mini skirt, with a low top that shows off my breast, I get a lot of attention from the truckers. Good thing that while driving they don't get a good enough look to be able to read me.

Megan Briana
10-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Most truckers i know would rather hurl obscenities then honk if they were offended or annoyed. Honks generally are a positive response to things. Take it as a compliment.

pippinfort
10-03-2012, 05:22 PM
It would depend a lot on what you were wearing, .
I was wearing natural hose and a not too unnatural short skirt!

Tracii G
10-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Being a truck driver consider it a compliment and nothing more.
You brought a ray of sunshine into a very boring day.
I'll bet the CB radio was all abuzz about your gorgeous legs.
The honk means they approve!!

Jamie Christopher
10-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Yes, I concur; they definitely liked what they saw - a cute girl with a short skirt! Nice results!

Jamie

Lori B
10-03-2012, 06:54 PM
The honk means they approve!!ermmmmm,,,should I honk at you in the truck??:brolleyes::heehee::hugs:

Anna B
10-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Lori, if the trucker has nice legs and a mini skirt, how will you seem him from your automobile? You might end up honking at bigfoot!

Hugs and kisses.

Marleena
10-03-2012, 07:04 PM
I have been honked several times today by truck drivers as i drove past them! I didnt know how to take it? Was it them being chauvanists or were they really pleased to see the view? Of course i closed the sunroof immediately....:battingeyelashes:

Oh they liked it alright! I joked to my wife about me trying this when she's driving and it was only a joke. If they ever found out they were honking at a guy boy would there be hell to pay. Be careful with this..

STACY B
10-03-2012, 07:05 PM
The honk means they approve!!

You Tell um ,,,Driver !! Done told yall once ,,,,,, SKIRT SURFING ,,,, That's what we do to pass our time ,,, If they Honked they Liked !! So show us some more ,, We never get enough ,,,,,,, LOVE-----------IT-------------STACY B signing off !!!!

Tracii G
10-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Never show your face is the key I have worn a mini and hit the interstate just for fun.
Even heard all the chatter on my CB radio.Soo funny to hear what they say.
"Driver check out that sweet thing in that white SUV she has legs all the way to the end of the rainbow".
10.4 driver I will check it out when she passes me.

Barbara Ella
10-03-2012, 07:11 PM
They were surely enjoying something, that is certain. If the skirt was short enough, and you were driving long enough, was it perchance riding up just a wee bit enhancing the honking? LOL

Barbara

Leah Lynn
10-03-2012, 07:17 PM
I spent another day today "Checking Out The Seatcovers". And, yes, if I read someone, I'd honk as well. How does that go; It takes one tho know one?

BTW, if I'm staring, it's because I like what I see, not to make anyone feel selfconcious. Take it as a compliment if that driver is looking.

Roberta Marie
10-03-2012, 07:38 PM
They were quite possibly honks of support from crossdressing truck drivers. It seems that many of the support groups, both on line and and in person, have a lot of truck drivers.

Rogina B
10-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Up and down I95 one can really stir up a convoy of admirers if you work your best Marilyn Monroe[side vent windows blows skirt up like the fan did for MM] lol Have fun with it girls,but don't let em ever know they got teased by a guy! lol They would be deflated...right trucker girls???

paulaprimo
10-03-2012, 08:22 PM
why on earth did you close the sunroof??

Jilmac
10-03-2012, 08:41 PM
As a sometimes truck driver I know that the view from the cab can be very eye appealing. When I get a honk from a truck driver, I hike my skirt up a little higher to tease them, then I'll speed up or drop back so they can't see any more (tee hee).

Leah Lynn
10-03-2012, 08:53 PM
All of us drivers should meet some day and swap stories about what we have seen from the cab. This could of course require a keg.

BLUE ORCHID
10-03-2012, 09:09 PM
All of us drivers should meet some day and swap stories about what we have seen from the cab. This could of course require a keg.

Hi Leah,
When I drove a tanker years ago nothing suprised me .
The view from the top was awesome.

roby54
10-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Try it a nite when u are in your car put on the dome light as u pull alongside the truck and have your skirt up real high and see if they honk.

lingerieLiz
10-03-2012, 11:07 PM
I love those honks from truckers. I'm too old to get them now, but in my youth we didn't have airconditioning. I've crossed the country as the little blond in that sports car. Back in the old days girls and I would make sure there was a little lace below the hem.

Tracii G
10-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Hi Leah,
When I drove a tanker years ago nothing suprised me .
The view from the top was awesome.

That is the truth.I have seen some stuff over the years you would not believe.
My ex used to ride with me and she was always astounded at all the weird stuff out on the road.Kind of get used to it IMO.

Stephanie47
10-04-2012, 12:07 AM
I don't have a sun roof or in my case, since I drive at night, a moon roof. However, being long legged and a breeze coming from the air conditioner my just above the knee dresses tend to ride up my thighs. The nylon slip helps them slide a lot. I usually end up with the greater part of my thighs exposed. I would assume any driver alongside would like the view. I know I would. I'd take the honk as a compliment.

sterling12
10-04-2012, 02:48 AM
Oh, I thought you meant "Honky Truck Drivers!" Thought it was some kind of racial comment!

You were showing a bit, or way too much leg. They give you a blast on the Air Horns if you do something to arouse them. If you were monitoring A CB Radio, you would have heard some very Sex-Piggy Comments. No doubt they would have been trying to "set something up" at The Next Rest Area, or Truck Stop.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Tina B.
10-04-2012, 09:32 AM
As a retired tucker, I can tell you, you see a lot from up there, Top down or not, legs are the first thing you see, and short skirts are always a fun diversion on a long drive.
And unless you did something really dumb, like stop short in front of his rig, it was his way of saying, lady, your looking good! It's just not cool to shout out the window at highway speeds. He's just a big old flirt.
Tina B.

laurieg
10-04-2012, 09:38 AM
When i catch a truck at the light i allways pull my skirt up love to tease them

AndreaS
10-04-2012, 12:43 PM
If they ever found out they were honking at a guy boy would there be hell to pay. Be careful with this..

For the most part, this is probably true, but I've had a couple of different truckers who followed me to an exit and, after making sure I was in a public enough place, I rolled down my window to see what they had to say. First thing I did was to make sure they knew I was TG. Both initially didn't know, but ended up being OK with it. And both were still attracted enough to continue to make a pass at me.

Go figure.

Marleena
10-04-2012, 12:58 PM
For the most part, this is probably true, but I've had a couple of different truckers who followed me to an exit and, after making sure I was in a public enough place, I rolled down my window to see what they had to say. First thing I did was to make sure they knew I was TG. Both initially didn't know, but ended up being OK with it. And both were still attracted enough to continue to make a pass at me.

Go figure.

Well it sounds like they liked what they saw regardless.:) I would just worry about one of you attracting a psycho that would be peeved about getting turned on by a guy. Ah well carry on.

ArleneRaquel
10-04-2012, 01:03 PM
I takes honks as a compliment, I might give the honker a smile, but I'd never engage one, too dangerous.

STACY B
10-04-2012, 01:06 PM
I 10 --- Is my spot ,,, So show an tell is my Game !!! Let's see what ya got ,,Any taker's ? I'M WAITING !!! Breaker ---Breaker ,, Got a Live one on the Hook ,,,Gonna Sling Shot Her in the Saddle ,,,Check--1---2--- / / / That's a Big 10-4 STACY B ,,, Gonna put the Box on OL HOT LEGGS an Slow Her Down a little ,,--- Rodger,,Roger ,,That !!!!

STACY B
10-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Check,,Check that Tracy G -1 - time ,,,,,, Is that your Mini Ya wearing or ya swiped it from me ,,,, Come back !!

Tracii G
10-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Most truck drivers are nice people and are up for a good time and have a laugh or two.
I saw a transgender trucker at the Love's truck stop on I75 in Corbin Ky.
He/she was paying for her fuel and was causing quite a stir with the drivers she looked THAT good trust me.
She was in line right ahead of me so I had to say something being pretty open as I am.I gave her a compliment on her outfit.
She had dropped a dollar bill so I picked it up and handed it back to her.She said thanks so much.
I walked over to the Hardee's and she was right behind me so I asked if I could buy her lunch.she said no but thanks.
I told her I was TG and only wished I could dress on the job.Well she got a huge smile in her face and said NO WAY?
I said yep sure am.She said I just figured you were gay or something.No I'm pretty much a CD in my off time.
Her CB handle was "Little Bit". So if you hear her on the radio give her a shout a really nice lady.
She said she runs from Miami to Detroit.

pippinfort
10-04-2012, 04:14 PM
why on earth did you close the sunroof??

As with all shows.... you always leave the crowd wanting more!

Karren H
10-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Bet he was wearing the same thing and wanted to trade fashion secrets at the next truck stop! lol the

Leah Lynn
10-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I 10 --- Is my spot ,,, So show an tell is my Game !!! Let's see what ya got ,,Any taker's ? I'M WAITING !!! Breaker ---Breaker ,, Got a Live one on the Hook ,,,Gonna Sling Shot Her in the Saddle ,,,Check--1---2--- / / / That's a Big 10-4 STACY B ,,, Gonna put the Box on OL HOT LEGGS an Slow Her Down a little ,,--- Rodger,,Roger ,,That !!!!

I would bet a light beer that you have a bumper sticker on your trailer saying, "FREE BREAST EXAMS 60 FEET AHEAD"

STACY B
10-04-2012, 09:44 PM
I would bet a light beer that you have a bumper sticker on your trailer saying, "FREE BREAST EXAMS 60 FEET AHEAD"

That's what it say for now ?? But just wait till LATER ????????????

susangirl
10-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Truckers are always checking out the ladies they pass and many times I take advantage of this from time to time. On the interstate when I pass an 8-teen wheeler I have a little fun with them by showing them way to much leg with stocking tops and my beautiful 5 inch stilettos up on the dash. (only the right one, the left one is near the peddles with the cruise control on). A lot of them honk and speed up to to check out the merchandise. Once or twice I have even shown some tity by pulling my sweater to the side. Try it sometimes, it's a lot of fun. Makes you feel pretty good someone like what you got.

STACY B
10-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Truckers are always checking out the ladies they pass and many times I take advantage of this from time to time. On the interstate when I pass an 8-teen wheeler I have a little fun with them by showing them way to much leg with stocking tops and my beautiful 5 inch stilettos up on the dash. (only the right one, the left one is near the peddles with the cruise control on). A lot of them honk and speed up to to check out the merchandise. Once or twice I have even shown some tity by pulling my sweater to the side. Try it sometimes, it's a lot of fun. Makes you feel pretty good someone like what you got.

An we THANK YOU ,,, Girls Like you are why I love my Job !!! One thing though ?? Slow down next time I kinda got cheated ,,,Not a lot but just a little ,,,Thanks ,,,

susangirl
10-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Stacy, I have slowed down depending on the reaction the the driver. On I-16, I-95, and I-10 I have been right under the cab to the left for at least 10 or more miles late at night with my interior lights on. I'm sure they never knew I wasn't real.

Beverley Sims
10-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Any occupation where you have to look inside a car is hazardous.
Drive in bottle depts, Macdonalds et al are a chauvanists dream.
There are legs everywhere and not all the good ones are on ladies as we have discussed here.
We won't discuss low cut tops here. :)

Desiree2bababe
10-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Well guess I was a bit of a tramp because I absolutely loved turning on the truckers from the day I got my drivers license to the day I became too large to pass. Had a lot of awesome experiences with the men of the road and have never once regretted meeting each and every one of them.

Stephenie S
10-05-2012, 11:49 AM
OMG, I love truck drivers. I always wave.

S

STACY B
10-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Thank You Lady's ,,,,Thank You very Much ,,,,, We an I think I speak for the rest of them ,,, Aleast I am going to ,,We do love yall too ,,, Just keep giving us the peep show an don't worry your little head about not being a GG cuz that's just the best part ,,, As long as you make an effert that's all that counts ! Peace an Love ///

Mandyrcd
10-05-2012, 12:19 PM
thats very good compliment you can get I believe, you go gurll

pippinfort
10-05-2012, 01:58 PM
I may have to go with black hose next week... its a shame they cant see my heels! They are soooo hard to drive in sometimes and they dont get the recogntion they deserve.