PDA

View Full Version : Ready or not here i come (out)

rachel_rachel
11-24-2005, 01:00 AM
This Saturday night is going to be a big moment for me, I'm finally going out dressed!!!!!!

We have a fancy dress party to go to, with a star sign theme, My mate is a sagittarius, i've decided to go a a physcadelic 60's chic, (remembering the 60's was the age of aquarius)

Not to sure if the wife will let me fully dress, (underwear and breast forms), but the clothes will be femme, and i'll be wearing black suede knee high boots with white hipster flared jeans, and a purple top and purple afro wig.

Counting the days...........

Oh and there WILL be photos.

Love, Rachel.

P.S, my next fancy dress party is New year's eve, and then i'm going all out, doing the whole Barbie doll look.

Dragster
11-24-2005, 07:04 PM
There'd beter be photos Rachel, or there'll be TROUBLE!

Tony

Adrianne
11-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Have a great time Rachel.

rachel_rachel
11-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Last night was great!!!
Nobody suspected that i was actually enjoying myself being in women's clothes. I was a fancy dress party afterall.
Stood in 5 inch platform heel knee high boots for most of the night and my feet aren't sore at all.

It's really good when you have friends like that, they know i can be a bit on the outragous side, so me turning up dressed the way i was was great, and the fact that i was the only one who bothered to dress up

I have photos

Rachel.

Veronica E. Scott
11-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Well photos are great but even better when you share them with friends.Glad you hade a great time.Looking foreward to seeing the photos.

Jodi Lynn
11-26-2005, 08:29 PM
I am glad you had a great time. I remember the frist time I went out it was so wonderful and I too had a great time.

Paula Rae
11-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Hey Rachel,

Congratulations, on your very successful night out. I know that wonderful feeling you're having and it's the greatest. Wow, a fancy dress party, that would scare the hell out of me, but you did it and I'm proud of you. Looking forward to seeing your pictures

Ricki B

rachel_rachel
11-27-2005, 03:06 AM
Ok here are some photos, 1st one is at the party. 2nd one is when we got home at 5am this morning.

TGMarla
11-27-2005, 08:51 AM
It was a '60's Psychadelic Party, right? Didn't all guys look like that in the '60's? I seem to remember....wait....I'm dating myself. (Sorry Tamara!) :cool:

I'm sure you fit right in to the theme of the party, dear!

Did anyone drop acid in the Kool Aid?

paulaN
11-27-2005, 10:11 AM
So glad you made it. bet ya can't wait to do it again. way to go girl.