PDA

View Full Version : Conversion to Shaving Legs

outhiking
10-03-2012, 05:09 PM
I'd bet that if all men tried shaving thier legs, just once, that about 80% would convert and keep it up regularly.

I had forgotten how nice it feels and my legs feel much cooler (temp-wise) when wearing slacks or sleeping after I've shaved my them.

pippinfort
10-03-2012, 05:24 PM
I am extremely tempted but my fair hair gives me an excuse not to.

Marie-Elise
10-03-2012, 06:14 PM
I really want to do it but my wife says it would freak her out. She is accepting but this seems to be an obstacle for her. Ah well, I love her and domestic tranquility trumps nice legs, I guess.

Kelley
10-03-2012, 06:24 PM
I tried shaving my legs once and I will never go back to hairy legs.....ever

27th Jennifer
10-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Agreed! I just wish the soft, smooth feeling of freshly shaved legs lasted longer!

Nancy (PA)
10-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Mine are clean as a whistle; only had one inquiry, and that was from a nurse practictioner that did a home evaluation for medicare. Would have loved to tell her the truth, but I just skipped over the question (wife was there).

prettytoes
10-03-2012, 07:44 PM
I started a little over a year ago and I have never looked back since! I could never go back to hairy ape legs. I love the feeling of smooth legs! I shave every day because I hate stubble, and I really enjoy shaving them. It really allows me to enjoy my femminine side.

NathalieX66
10-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Never had a problem, whether amongst family or friends. My dad made a comment about the purple nail polish on my toes when we were talking about his bandsaw in his basement, I was not wearing shoes down there. LOL! He forgot that already.

BLUE ORCHID
10-03-2012, 09:32 PM
My legs have been smooth for over 40yrs..

More and more men are going hair free legs and chest.

Leann68
10-03-2012, 10:13 PM
I have been shaving for several years, only had a few comments, none negative. Once I was sitting on the edge of the pool with a lady who was with the group I was with, she rubbed my leg with her hand, and said Wow you have nicer legs than I do. I just smiled, she did not take it any further.
One other time I was getting discharged from the Hospital, my wife had got my street clothes out of the locker and put them on the bed, the nurse was going to help me get dressed and picked up my panties and said who are these? My wife said they are his, nothing else was said.

samantha11
10-03-2012, 10:19 PM
I am going to let my wife shave my legs next week. Have a doctors appt. don't want to shave till then. First time ever for me . Looking forward to it, I will keep you posted.

mayacd7
10-03-2012, 10:35 PM
I have been having my legs waxed for the past 6 months and it is heaven. It feels so good and each time the hair as it grows back gets lighter and softer. Now I only have to get waxed every six weeks versus every 4 weeks. My wife has accepted it. She originally said I had chicken legs but I think that was just because they had no color. Now they have been getting sun and are nicely tanned and I think it bothers her anymore.

Harry
10-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Shaving legs is addicting! Shave once and you are back the second day shaving again because you miss the silky soft feeling!!
Rubbing your hand over the shaved legs feels so awesome!!

Wildaboutheels
10-04-2012, 12:38 AM
The REALITY of body hair...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?181882-I-guess-a-lot-of-you-WoS-s-are-getting-GIDDY...

Angela.Moni
10-04-2012, 12:48 AM
I cannot imagine my life with hairy legs. That is one thing that absolutely kills the feeling of being feminine. I usually shave every other day, cannot stand any bits of hair and been doing it for a few years now. I feel very lucky to have very little hair to begin with (not only my legs). Some of my Tgirlfriends complain that shaving is causing ingrowns and terrible itching that I managed to not have. Prefer shaving while taking a bath

ArleneRaquel
10-04-2012, 12:50 AM
I love the red toenail darlin.

Cheryl T
10-04-2012, 04:46 AM
Been smooth all over for years and won't ever go back to the jungle.
Most guys might try it...might say it's ok...but the macho won't let them admit how nice it is and they would just complain about all the maintenance and that it makes them feel like sissies....
They just don't know what they're missing.

Jillian Faith
10-04-2012, 05:17 AM
Most guys might try it...might say it's ok...but the macho won't let them admit how nice it is and they would just complain about all the maintenance and that it makes them feel like sissies....

Cheryl I think you hit the nail on the head!

sophia12
10-04-2012, 05:28 AM
CD or not , I found in my opinion , that a man who shaves (legs , underarms , intimate , arms and chest ) not only sexy , but from the higinic point of view best thing. Had my husband shaved his legs in 2004 , long before I found out he is a CD . I suggested him to have his hair shaved because he used to get so sweaty ... who have not done it yet give it a try

DAVIDA
10-04-2012, 05:36 AM
Yeah, and it also keeps the nurses from having to shave them when you are having surgery.:heehee:

BOBBI G.
10-04-2012, 05:50 AM
With the exception of my head, my entire body is hairless. It started as a requirement for all exposed areas visible while in a swimsuit, for my college swimming team back in the "60's". Kinda liked it, and with the exclusion of my military service, been that way or more ever since.

Bobbi

Hollylee
10-04-2012, 06:33 AM
A few years ago while waiting in an airport, i watched all the men walking by to see how many shaved there legs. I was amazed at the large number who were clean shaven. I love smooth legs and a smooth body. We all know the feeling is heavenly. Hair removal is well worth the effort.

Rhonda Darling
10-04-2012, 06:54 AM
I really want to do it but my wife says it would freak her out. She is accepting but this seems to be an obstacle for her. Ah well, I love her and domestic tranquility trumps nice legs, I guess.

Marie-Elise: Consider just doing it. Ask for forgiveness later, but wait until after she notices on her own, AND after she's had the pleasure of smooth legs rubbing another's smooth legs in bed. My girlfriend loves my smooth legs (but hates when the stubble grows).

Just a thought.

Best, Rhonda

Karren H
10-04-2012, 07:12 AM
It just feels normal to me..... nothing exciting but just something thats on my list of things to do... and I think the typical male is to lazy to shave third legs on a regular basis.....

lauraabdl
10-04-2012, 07:19 AM
I must say it feels normal to me too these days. I just hate it when I feel stubble on my legs and just have to shave it off, smooth legs are a must for me. I just love the feeling of soft and smooth, crazy aint it, once you start you just have to keep it up:heehee::thumbsup:

Shdow_dragoness
10-04-2012, 07:27 AM
Shaving your legs gets all that hot air and humidity out of your pants, makes you more sleek when riding a bike and makes you about 10 pounds lighter, which I like so much.

outhiking
10-04-2012, 07:29 AM
I've also shaved my chest, stomach and armpits and again, it's a great feeling. When not dressed enfemme, it actually makes me look more muscular since you can see more definition. I guess that's why all of the body builders shave all over. We live in a big bicycling community and a lot of guys have shaved legs, so it's no big deal around here. Armpits might be another matter.

Allsteamedup
10-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Whatever kind of GG wants smooth legs between her thighs?
Someone said chicken legs.
Another Barbie (plastic) legs.
On a sixty year old?
Do you really fancy having relations with that??!!
Women look after their legs with exercise, moisturisation etc. You think just taking the hair off is sexy 24/7?
Am I missing something here? We girls don't run our hands up each others legs.....ever.
Now where's that man...?

ChelseaErtel
10-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Do it. It will make a world of difference. I attached photos of my legs and you would never get them to look as smooth and nice unless you shave. Mine are not the best, but with hair and wearing tights - would be much worse.

Enjoy the feeling, you'll never go back.

Chelsea

Fiona Scott
10-04-2012, 09:03 AM
Im with the majority of replies here. Did the legs, chest, under arms and other bits and would not go back. It just feels so nice. After initial apprehension my wife really likes it especially the "other bits". I do leave a little landing strip which she thinks is sexy. Keeping on top of it can be a bit of a chore at times but "no pain no gain" or so they say. I notice that you can get electric body shavers for men, any one tried them ?
Fiona.

aly01
10-04-2012, 09:33 AM
It is so heavenly to shave. I too shave legs, pits, and chest. Been shaving for awhile now and enjoy it, will never go back since that first time.

laurieg
10-04-2012, 09:36 AM
yes i;m very smooth all over shave twice week fanastic legs

cyndigurl45
10-04-2012, 10:18 AM
I just love a man with smooth legs, body everything, I wish my hubby would shave. And here is the stupidest thing about it, he is gay :eek:

Beverley Sims
10-04-2012, 12:04 PM
I love replying to the shaving legs threads.
I have forgotten what it is like, I havent had to remove hair from my legs for over fifteen years.
Just something lacking here. :)

Alaceann
10-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I don't have to shave my legs I don't have any hair on them. ;)

Vickie_CDTV
10-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Whatever kind of GG wants smooth legs between her thighs?
Someone said chicken legs.
Another Barbie (plastic) legs.
On a sixty year old?
Do you really fancy having relations with that??!!
Women look after their legs with exercise, moisturisation etc. You think just taking the hair off is sexy 24/7?
Am I missing something here? We girls don't run our hands up each others legs.....ever.
Now where's that man...?

Although I think that is being rather harsh, it is a valid point. The fact that many GGs do not find shaved legs on a man attractive is one very good reason many men would not shave their legs; the fact it carries a cost in time and money is another, but doing something that may jeopardize finding a GG companion is a very strong reason. There are certainly some GG who do find smooth legs on their man attractive and desirable, or perhaps after the fact they find later they prefer shaved legs to hairy legs, but many don't and prefer their men have some body hair.

I have legs that are permanently smooth and it feels just awesome. On the other hand, I don't have a GG companion. If one has hairy legs but also a GG companion, I think they are ahead of me in the game.

Bree-asaurus
10-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Shaving legs doesn't feel any different to me aside for the smoothness the day-of. But the pricklies the next day suck! Especially when you get goosebumps!

Shaving is a pain in the butt, an annoying chore. I HIGHLY doubt 80% of men would continue shaving legs if they tried it once.

sinderella
10-04-2012, 04:07 PM
I shave it all except my "cookie patch" right above, including my arms. I started the practice in the winter and attributed it to the fact that the hair made me itchy while wearing long johns...there was never another question to the practice from anyone. Even during the warm months.

Joanne.England
10-04-2012, 04:41 PM
I would love to try it if even just the once but SO would not be amused.

Roni Lynn 68
10-04-2012, 04:49 PM
I am a winter time leg shaver. Last spring my SO said it was time to let the hair grow and I did. But this Fall I not only shaved my legs I shaved my arms, under arms. There was no comment or complaint from my SO. It has been hot on some days and I have been wearing shorts. Maybe this is the year I can just keep them shaved for good. Fingers crossed. :heehee:

Kaz
10-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Normal to me too... though still nice! I hate the thought of being hairy again... to me this is just the way to be and it does feel so great!

CynthiaD
10-04-2012, 05:10 PM
I used to have lots of body hair, all over. But I shaved it off a few years ago and never went back. It makes me look a thousand times better, even in male mode.

Jamie Christopher
10-04-2012, 05:32 PM
I like being smooth also, and don't think it's a problem at all.

Jamie

Kerstin
10-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Once you've shaved your legs it's just awful to go back. I agree with Bree though, it's a right royal pain having to keep doing it. Epilators for the win!

PattiAllison
10-04-2012, 07:21 PM
I shave as much as possible, it is a lot of work, but it is all worth it. The less body hair I have, the more feminine I feel.

Amy R Lynn
10-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I plan on shaving down next week. I'm planning on shaving it all. It's going to be a chore as I'm a hairy dude. I wish it wsn't so. But the fur coat has got to go. I shaved my body once before when I was in High School on the swim team. That was the last time. I loved how it felt, but hated how it felt when it all started growing back in. I remember how much it itched. Can't wait to get my girl on! Whoop Whoop!

roy m
10-04-2012, 08:49 PM
For me ther's nothing nicer than freshly shaved legs and a brand new pair of shiny thigh highs. "she" knows and never hustles about it . Aint I the lucky one?

JUSTME
10-05-2012, 07:47 PM
I have been thinking about shaving my legs. But is shaving the best way to go? What are the pro's and con's to Nair, waxing, etc? I shave the boys already and some days can be tough when it starts to grow back in, although it has gotten better over time.

I have been shaving the pits for about a year now. No way I am going back. I love it!

jennifer1958
10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Just saved my legs for the first time this week; after 53 years......feels great!! Man, I feel like a women!!! to quote Shania

Jennifer

FrancineBrice
10-08-2012, 10:49 AM
I have been converted, I do keep my body shaved smooth from nose to toes and it does feel great. At first I often wondered if others would notice, but after 10 years of keeping my body shaved, not one person has commented to me other than, other gurls. That is not to say that others had not noticed they have not commented to me. I believed it is just accepted a lot more today with the internet than it was before. The advantage is how the many different fabrics and styles of feminine clothing feel on a smooth shaved body.

silverfurret
10-08-2012, 01:59 PM
I used to shave my legs back in middle school when my mother knew about my dressing and was supportive but I stopped when she took all my clothes away for some reason. After I finally started buying my own clothes I've finally started to shave all my body hair off and I can say that I have never been happier with my body and never been smoother :). I shave below my knees every day, my theighs every 3-4 days, my pits every 2 days and I'm about to start shaving my arms and chest soon.

Amy Milnet
10-09-2012, 07:38 PM
I shaved my legs for the first time! It is great your legs look so much better and wearing pantyhose they look great there is no way I am stopping now!

Tasha McIntyre
10-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Absolutely. I shaved my legs for the very first time about 4 months ago (for non CD purposes, lol). I am amazed at how clean and sensual the feeling is. The only down side is the uncomfotable itchy feeling with the stubble that forms within a few days.

Tash :)

Saffron
10-13-2012, 07:45 PM
It's best not to shave, cause once you start you'll never quit.

Meghan
10-13-2012, 07:58 PM

What an incredibly reasonable point of view!

Do you think you could get by with shaving your bottom and maybe a little down the leg? Or, can she give ground enough so you can shave the tops of your feet?

I used to do both before I took the plunge and got it all. I will never, ever, ever ever go back.

The only drawbacks are from about day 3 forward if I can't shave. It gets pretty stubbly-ly by then. I have fair skin and can't shave every day, lest razor bumps kick in so the timing has to be just right.

Meghan

dtride
10-20-2012, 03:28 AM
shaving is the best, take you`re time ,feels so good with pantyhose and high heels.

Jayne
10-20-2012, 03:34 AM
I love to shave my legs and it only recent I have done so for long periods.
As I get older I think winter is smooth leg time, it doesn't hurt anyone and no one is aware but me and my wife (who doesn't really like me doing so, but as she tollerated it last winter, I will start again in a couple of weeks, after our last trip away :)

Marissa V
10-20-2012, 04:03 AM
just shaved mine for the first time few days ago...all by myself too haha, my SO said i did a great job too. Took me while though. But i love the feeling of my legs now and my SO loves it aswell. Good thing i did :D

JohnnieCD
11-02-2012, 04:31 PM
I love shaving my body. Like all of you I absolutely love the smoothness and have been told by a few women I have very nice legs. When I get comfortable around these forums, I'll post some pics. Shaving is the only of the few things I do that is somewhat taboo that my wife knows about. I don't shave regularly, so it is seems somewhat suspicious as to me as to why all of a sudden I'm shaving my legs.. probably my paranoia kicking in! She does like the smooth pubes tho, she shaves too.

Samantha43
11-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Been smooth all over for years and won't ever go back to the jungle.

Macho is so over rated! Macho guys are so insecure.

ringedjohn
11-03-2012, 08:21 AM
I first shaved my legs about 6 years ago - it took my wife several months to notice and then she "was not amused". However, I carried on.

About a year ago I started using an epilator. The hairs on my legs seem to have become much sparser.

I love the feeling of hairless legs, especially when wearing hose.

abbie_lynn
11-04-2012, 03:43 PM
I just shaved my legs for the first time this weekend. I figured if I was going to try it, this is the best time of year.

Of course once I did I had to go buy pantyhose, because I didn't have any on hand. Then I saw a skirt just in my size. Now I know why girl's say shaving legs is expensive...

I think I'll keep it up for a month and see how it goes. Any ballpark on how long it takes to have 'normal guy legs' again?

stephNE
11-04-2012, 04:26 PM
For each of us the "grow back in" period is probably different. I have children still at home and usually first shave them in October, when there is little chance of me wearing shorts. I keep them shaved until about the first of March, and then by the end of April they are all back to looking like I'm in guy mode. So for me its about 7-8 weeks.

janec
11-04-2012, 04:30 PM
same here my wife accepts to a deree but shaving legs is a step to far

abbie_lynn
11-04-2012, 04:33 PM
For each of us the "grow back in" period is probably different. I have children still at home and usually first shave them in October, when there is little chance of me wearing shorts. I keep them shaved until about the first of March, and then by the end of April they are all back to looking like I'm in guy mode. So for me its about 7-8 weeks.

I am guessing the hair grows in unevenly by region? Just over the past 2 days I've noticed my lower leg hair grows back with a vengeance vs. my upper leg hair. Kind of a pain for keeping them smooth, but might help with grow back. Time will tell. Thanks.

EllenJo
11-04-2012, 04:38 PM
I shaved my legs for the first time about 2 weeks ago. My wife and I are in a DADT situation when it comes to dressing but she has always been supportive of me wearing panties and pantyhose as long as it did not show, but she was against me shaving my legs. Since that was 18 years ago I decided to do it anyway. We not longer have intimate relations (her choice not mine) so felt this could be my decision not hers. So far she has not noticed. We don't sleep together anymore and rarely are naked around each other anymore. With that said let me tell you how wonderful it feels. I have noticed that without hair my panty hose does not slide down and sag hardly at all like it use to. My legs feel great (only nicked myself once), and it feels very natural. I shave every other day and feel so feminine when doing it. I do think that a lot of guys would keep theirs shaved if they just tried it once.

BTW: I gained the courage to shave by reading posts on this forum. Thank you all
Love
EllenJo

IngeInCO
11-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Shaven legs are no big deal for a male now. Look around more do it than you realized. I've had smooth legs for almost three years without issues nor comments (apart from my wife liking it)

No big deal

abbie_lynn
11-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Shaven legs are no big deal for a male now. Look around more do it than you realized. I've had smooth legs for almost three years without issues nor comments (apart from my wife liking it)

No big deal

Do you shave arm hair too?

IngeInCO
11-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Do you shave arm hair too?

Don't need to, but underarms and chest

Lorri_c
11-04-2012, 04:55 PM
I shaved my legs just now - wow that was a mission. Ended up getting the clippers out! The thing that made me was the feeling cooler when sleeping post.

abbie_lynn
11-04-2012, 05:01 PM
I shaved my legs just now - wow that was a mission. Ended up getting the clippers out! The thing that made me was the feeling cooler when sleeping post.

Same for me. After I did it again they look and feel even better. I am looking forward to see how they are after keeping it up. Moisturizing afterwards feels great. I've also worn panties all weekend since doing it.. don't know if I can go to boxers on Monday.

kenzee
11-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Absolutely nothing beats the feeling of a fresh shave. I've shaved my head for years. Then it just kind of worked
It's way into shaving head to toe. I've done that now for a couple years. No way could I go back now. Clothes feel so much better.
And you get real good at it when you shave every two to three days !

Annie M
11-16-2012, 05:35 PM
Shave em! and the arm pits and the bikini area, I use nair on my legs, hands and arms. It feels wonderful. Oh dont for get the ugly chest hairs and any thing on the back. Once you get over the first time of shaving you can keep it under control with each shower. Adding to that, wear only panties and a bra when you can. Grow your hair out get a feminine style that can work either way and dont forget your nails just keep them neat and smooth. I do these things to help feel better about my look and the desire or frustration of dressing is not so strong.

fun4metoo2004
11-18-2012, 07:59 AM
I have very fine hair on my legs. While I agree that fine hair gives one an excuse not to need doing it. the sheer feeling of freshly shaved legs in a new pair of stockings or pantyhose is simply indescribable. Nearly one of the most erotic things you can do when cross dressing.

Randi1674
11-18-2012, 11:56 AM
I would have to agree with you,,, I can't imagine having hairy legs again

kymmieLorain
11-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Well seems like I am with a lot of others here. I will also never go back to hairy legs again. I just wish I had the $$ to do it permanently.

Kymmie

shellie marie
11-18-2012, 12:09 PM
wish I could do it in the first place wife said no

Laura28
11-18-2012, 12:12 PM
I shave my whole body all winter love it legs, chest, underarms no better feelign

CONSUELO
11-18-2012, 12:38 PM
I tried shaving and abandoned it because of the awful feeling of stubble snagging clothing. I have my whole body waxed regularly and although it takes time, money and preparation it is worth it. In between I epilate regularly to inhibit re-growth. Others have mentioned the need to take care of skin and I regularly exfoliate and use a moisturizer. The feeling when I wear slips and stockings is so pleasant. I am a regular bicycle rider and it helps to have smooth legs in that sport. I also swim and when have you last see a hairy competitive swimmer?