PDA

View Full Version : SO gave her ok for me to cd !

Terri Semes
10-04-2012, 07:28 PM
After coming out to my so a few days ago she told me tonite to feel free to dress this weekend while she is away and to even feel free to try on some of her things if I like .
Very hard for me to come out to her but it has turned out to be good thing .
Has anyone else had a reaction from their so this positive ?

karusiskaru
10-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Wow that is positive reaction. Has she seen you in a dress? or is she preferring you do it while she is away? just asking.

DeniseNJ
10-04-2012, 07:36 PM
did someone pinch you to see if your were dreaming LOL

Terri Semes
10-04-2012, 07:37 PM
She says she is ok either way but I think I would prefer to dress while she is away for now , although I plan to start wearing some fem items around her gradually at first to let her get doses of the fem me a little at a time .

emma1985
10-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Fantastic news!!! I am always nervous when dressing around my SO but she always does her best to reassure me :)

Good luck and have fun!!

Terri Semes
10-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Almost like dreaming LOL !

karusiskaru
10-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Nice approach to take it slow..that way she can ease into it...

May(be)
10-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Whoa! Good for you! I hope things continue to be positive for you both, but don't get discouraged if her acceptance oscillates from time-to-time. Also, pics?

BLUE ORCHID
10-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Hi Terri, The ball is in her court now , Don't overwhelm her.

Jenniferathome
10-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Far more of us than you may have thought have had equally positive responses. It is testament to woman kind that they can handle this. I think far better than any guy would.

samantha11
10-04-2012, 09:39 PM
My wife started me dressing years ago. First with stockings and garter belts, now the whole nine yards. I love it !!

Chickhe
10-04-2012, 11:24 PM
My advice... include her, but make it fun for her. Respect her stuff even if she said you can use it...get your own. And take advantage of halloween to show her a good time with you dressed up....a couple's theme is good if you can figure out something fun.

UNDERDRESSER
10-04-2012, 11:39 PM
After coming out to my so a few days ago she told me tonite to feel free to dress this weekend while she is away and to even feel free to try on some of her things if I like .
Very hard for me to come out to her but it has turned out to be good thing .
Has anyone else had a reaction from their so this positive ?I came out to my GF a couple of months ago, before we became GF/BF actually, instant acceptance, thinks it's kind of cool really. First time undressed in front of her was wearing panties, have met her at the door in a skirt and thigh highs, she gave me a pair of yoga pants that were a shade too big for her to lounge around her apartment, when i said the pair she was wearing felt very nice. She has given me a pedicure, was quite willing to give me a manicure and have me wear it to work. ( we work at the same place )

My signature line came from her.

Don't know how she could be more supportive...It's a great feeling isn't it?

Babeba
10-04-2012, 11:50 PM
I love hearing positive responses!

It's funny, but the GG members here tend to be the really accepting ones who have worked through issues and stay here to try and help other people with the support part of this site or the ones having the hardest time accepting. If you are kind of neutral why would you need support?

Please make sure you go slowly with your GF. Crystal went very slowly with me (slower than I asked for us to go) and in hindsight that was a great thing.

Beverley Sims
10-05-2012, 09:53 AM
It is a great response and I would not just dress up and let her see you until she asks.
You are right in taking it slowly and curiosity will get the better of her and she will ask you someday to model your outfit.

~Joanne~
10-05-2012, 01:21 PM
I certainly agree with the slow part. From what you have said it sounds like a DADT situation, I may be wrong but her feelings may change once it really sinks in. Keep it slow for awhile though you are eager to come busting down the closet door. Make sure to answer her questions truthfully and keep communications wide open. now if I could follow my own advice, life would be great lol

Stephanie47
10-05-2012, 02:33 PM
I'm in agreement with Miss Joanne. I see you're 57 years old. I don't know how long you have been married. If your wife is giving you the OK to dress when she is away from the home, she may be accepting of what your going to do anyway. She may be trying to relieve the stresses you may be experiencing by dressing without her tacit approval. That does NOT confer an automatic OK to start pushing the boundaries. She has established a boundary. At age 57 she probably has weighed the positive and negatives of the marriage, and, has decided your cross dressing is mot a deal breaker. If you start unilaterally giving her a dose of your fem side, as you said, you may find her giving you a dose of a kick in your pantied butt.

Lorileah
10-05-2012, 03:18 PM
whoo hoo!!!! carte blanc! Toga toga toga!

Brenda456
10-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Sounds like fun, but don't push it to the limit. Baby steps may be the way to go.

Terri Semes
10-05-2012, 09:24 PM
I know to take it slowly ,like a little
Terri at a time not a completely new person.

Lainie
10-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Lucky you! I'm pretty surprised that she invited you to try on her clothes. Most people are creeped out by sharing lingerie, but maybe a dress or skirt is not a big deal for her?

kartneyann
10-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Im glad to see the comments from others I told my SO about a month ago and she too is supportive. She has actually picked clothes out for me and hand has helped with makeup. Two weeks ago she wanted me to get dressed and go out shopping with her, I was a little hesent but glad i did. She was even more happy then she saw some of the clothes I had as she wears the same size. There are days tho that she would rather me not dress and im always letting her set the pace.

sometimes_miss
10-06-2012, 01:49 AM
After the initial shock, a couple of months later, my ex said it was o.k. as long as she wasn't around. She even bought me a dress. We were going to a therapist, and even though she wasn't thrilled by the idea of my crossdressing, she seemed to be tolerating it. Fast forward three years; the anger had started, maybe the frustration with feeling of being let down and not getting the guy she thought she was getting, with all the accusations of lies, etc.. She filed for divorce, using my crossdressing as the proof that 'You're not the man I married'. She then blackmailed me, had pics of me dressed up, and took everything we had, leaving me with the debt.
Don't be fooled; Tread carefully. Good luck.

Alliecat
10-06-2012, 02:00 AM
Lucky you! I'm pretty surprised that she invited you to try on her clothes. Most people are creeped out by sharing lingerie, but maybe a dress or skirt is not a big deal for her?

My wife invited me to use any of her stuff whenever I want. I'm a lucky gal.

Tiffany35
10-06-2012, 05:09 AM
I came out to my wife a few months after we were married and relized as always (in my book ) honesty is still the best policy it was a bumpy road but i was patient and now almost 12 years later she feels ready to meet the fem side of me she just dosn't like the name i go by but i'm not to attached to it either so we are still working it all out. she has great taste and offers her opinions on some of my clothing choices but also accepts that if i just gotta get the 5in heels i can and should do so. I will let evreyone know how the introduction goes

sinderella
10-06-2012, 05:26 AM
It is a great thing this acceptance of hers, now keep it moving in a positive direction with mutual respect of each others feelings. I'm happy for you sweetie ;)

Stefanie jones
10-06-2012, 11:16 AM
lucky you

congrats on your bravery to come out

me not so lucky yet

Stefanie jones
10-06-2012, 11:17 AM
can t agree more, its very dangerous to come out to a wife

now a GF before things get too far is the better way to go

UNDERDRESSER
10-06-2012, 09:25 PM
I have been talking with my GF about an outfit that i want to put together. Starts with a skirt, definitelyskirt, not kilt, but with some kilt type side pleats to give it that "kick" Then a sort of shawl sleeved Indian style tunic, the tunic would be long enough that it covered any issues on the front of the skirt, or else some kind of pattern on the front of the skirrt to cover anything caused by not tucking. Colored stockings, nice male style sandals. Colors would be masculine, but defintiely more colorful than a male would normally wear. it may be some time before i can put it together, and in the interim, I'm going to ask if she's OK going out with me in a regular skirt, and male top. I think she will be more ready than I am, not sure about my nerve...