PDA

View Full Version : Dressing Up for my Wife and Friend

MaryBeth1
10-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Last night i was able to fully dress as Mary Beth for my wife and a friend of hers'
It has been 19 years since my wife has seen me fully dress and was comfortable with it. Grant it i'm no spring chicken but this was a dream come true. We still are working thru this a small step at a time but last last night this was a big step. We are going on vacation next week and she said i could be Mary Beth one day. I was even able to stay dress and drive home which was about 20 miles. Saturday we are going shopping for a new wig and i totally agreed. Need to work on my make-up skills since it's been so long since i put make-up on. Please leave comments all are welcome good or bad

wanagione
10-05-2012, 07:44 AM
That is so nice, I'm happy for you! What did your wife's friend think of all this. My wife had know for i guess 8 years now and she is ok with it. She has even gone to a conference with me. She just told one of her friends about 3 months ago. It was a total shock to me. Her friend was ok with it too. She even gave me some of her clothes. I thought I was dreaming.

Tina B.
10-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Very cool, I hope you and your wife finds a wig you will both find enjoyable, so that day you get to spend as Mary Beth is comfortable for both of you. Your look is very nice and age appropriate, but when taking pictures, relax, act like your having fun, not standing for inspection, even us old birds can be attractive, in an older sort of way.
Tina B.

daarleane
10-05-2012, 08:30 AM
It looks to me that there are some happy times ahead for both of you, Mary Beth. enjoy them to the fullest.

Barbara Ella
10-05-2012, 08:43 AM
That is so wonderful that your wife is so accepting. Of course, new hair should mean a new outfit, some shoes, etc etc....lol

Have a wonderful vacation.

Barbara

kendra_gurl
10-05-2012, 08:56 AM
Last night i was able to fully dress as Mary Beth for my wife and a friend of hers'
It has been 19 years since my wife has seen me fully dress and was comfortable with it.

MaryBeth tell us the rest of the story here. What changed after 19 years to bring last night about? I'm sure you are very happy and thrilled to finally be able to spend a day with your wife as your femme self on your upcomming vacation.

My advice for you is think about where you will be on that day and dress approprite. Your photo looks nice if you were working in an office or going to church but its not typical vacation attire or while shopping in a mall or going to see a movie.

I'm sure if you ask your wife will be more than willing to help you select something more in line with what she will be wearing too. My wife just hates it when she feels underdressed compared to what I am wearing.

Beverley Sims
10-05-2012, 09:02 AM
I think Kendra has some good pointers for you there.
Holidays, relaxing attire and you do look a little businesslike dressed as you are.
Something to round the shoulders down would be good

BLUE ORCHID
10-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Hi Marybeth, That's wonderful now just go slow you don't want to overwhelm your wife.

samantha11
10-05-2012, 02:11 PM
I think you look wonderful. For more fun with your wife, try a more tarty look. It works great. The french maid look works great for us. Have fun life is short!

Alice B
10-05-2012, 06:01 PM
There is nothing negative to say. Having your wife now show total acceptance and the fact that she was feeling safe enough with it to share with a friend is great. Becoming involved with your desire to dress and willing to shop with you, for you is a major milestone. Keep us informed about how it progresses.

AnitaH
10-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Congratulations to both you and your wife. It's a good thing that your wife is finally accepting. Take it slow and enjoy.

AnitaH

MaryBeth1
10-06-2012, 08:12 AM
thanks Kendra on vacation i'll be dressing in capri's and a top with sandals

MaryBeth1
10-06-2012, 08:16 AM
her friend guessed that i was a cd about 20 yrs ago wanagion but didn't say anything and her and my wife just reunited about4 months ago after she moved away 10 yrs ago she is the one helping my wife understand MaryBeth/Donald

Tracii G
10-20-2012, 01:45 AM
Have fun on your trip and tell us all about it please.