PDA

View Full Version : my self portraits

jessicam
09-16-2004, 12:23 AM
hope these work new to this and makeup done by a rep at a macy's store at the MAC Counter hope you girls can give me some advise about hair and makeup so i can start trying to make myself up please help :) :)

jessicam
09-16-2004, 01:24 PM
just looking for comments and none given to me :(

Tristen Cox
09-16-2004, 01:57 PM
just looking for comments and none given to me :(
Jessicam
What no love? Here? There's a ton o'love to find and so here is mine. WELCOME! And thanks for posting pictures so we didn't have to beg to see the woman you are. Have a fab time here meeting everyone. ;)

jessicam
09-16-2004, 03:22 PM
thanks i was feeling sad so i didn't mean to beg

CindyT
09-17-2004, 05:43 PM
I like your face and especially the nice job you did on your eye makeup for your avatar pic! ;)

Don't feel bad if no one replys right away, sometimes if this site is busy, a post will get buried on the second or third page and people have to sort of "Dig" for them.
You look good.

CindyT

Glenda
09-18-2004, 06:04 PM
Hi Jessicam,

The best place to get advice is from a girlfriend (or several) and from web sites which offer make-up advice. When I started trying to do my own make-up I wasn't sure what I was doing. I found a few web sites with advice on applying make-up and just experimented. When I started sharing my CDing with a couple of girlfriends, they provided a lot of advice as well.

I had two basic problems. One, I was nervous and had to constantly calm myself down to keep my hands from shaking. Be patient and take your time. Two, I could not figure out how to find a make-up base which complimented my skin tone. I felt like a figurine doll. I looked way to white.

I did notice another member had posted a link to make-up advice, but I haven't checked it out yet. I've had so much experience now that I can make myself up in 15 to 20 minutes or less if I don't have much time. It used to take an hour or longer.

chantelle
09-18-2004, 06:20 PM
There is this place they build called a library for great books.And on this forum
there is plenty yhat love you no matter what you think.
p.s You are great and beautifull.