PDA

View Full Version : SWAG: Secretly We Are Gay

WillowWriter
10-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Back in the 60s, SWAG was a way for gays to attract other gays secretly for orgies, seeing this I thought: what would a crossdressers tag would be. SWAT: Secretly We Are Trans. I find it fun that SWAG used to be used differently then today, so why can't we say we are SWAT for closeted crossdressers.

JaytoJillian
10-05-2012, 04:41 PM
hmmmm I always thought it was "sophisticated, wild-assed guess"

AllieSF
10-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Wow, our own SWAT Teams. Most big cities have those already. I bet they wouldn't mind a few new members, would they??

Marissa
10-05-2012, 09:45 PM
S.W.A.T....Hmmm so is that like instead of shaking hands, we sorta SWAT each other on our lovely tushies????? lol..

Megan Briana
10-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Wow, our own SWAT Teams. Most big cities have those already. I bet they wouldn't mind a few new members, would they??

yes, but can we train in high heels? I mean would it be an approved part of the uniform.... if not, then i want at least a camo skirt with tons of pockets for things like make up, hair ties, nail file, brush, and at least one for spare change for the soda machine. 8)

Davena Doll
10-05-2012, 09:54 PM
I dont know if SWAT would work because if we have a SWAT meeting a bunch of young macho studs would show up...........Oh wait aaaaa ya SWAT would work for me.

paulaprimo
10-05-2012, 10:02 PM
I dont know if SWAT would work because if we have a SWAT meeting a bunch of young macho studs would show up...........Oh wait aaaaa ya SWAT would work for me.

sounds good to me...when's the first meeting?? :D

docrobbysherry
10-05-2012, 11:51 PM
How about TWATH? "The Woman AT Home"?

TxCassie
10-06-2012, 01:03 AM
In college, I hung around some gal pals of mine that deemed us IWAGS... I Want A Guy.. Oh TWTD...Those Were The Days...

sometimes_miss
10-06-2012, 01:54 AM
A rose by any other name........

Shari
10-06-2012, 05:05 AM
SNAFU
Situation normal, all femmed up

stephNE
10-06-2012, 06:32 AM
I joined this website thinking it would be very serious but I spend so much time laughing. All of you are so much fun and a great enjoyment. Please keep it up. Thank you!

Mollyanne
10-06-2012, 06:59 AM
How about FLAG, feeling like a girl!!!!!! Actually there is a national holiday that has the same letters but alas, its called Flag Day!!!!!! Personally, I like the first choice better.

Molly

SherriePall
10-06-2012, 09:41 AM
How about: SMILE -- some males imitate ladies everysooften.

Sorry, I can't think of something for the E.

docrobbysherry
10-06-2012, 11:09 AM
How about: SMILE -- some males imitate ladies everysooften.

Sorry, I can't think of something for the E.
How about, "Elegantly"?

Jamie Ann
10-06-2012, 12:08 PM
How about FLAG, feeling like a girl!!!!!! Actually there is a national holiday that has the same letters but alas, its called Flag Day!!!!!!

Molly

We seem to be referring to the abbreviations used in personal ads and in descriptions for online dating sites. Someone might be a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman); someone else might say they are SWAG (Single White and Gay); and so on. For crossdressers, I think that Molly’s acronym would be the perfect choice: FLAG (Feeling like a Girl). Tonight I’m gonna be FLAG! And next June 14th (Flag Day), why don’t we honor those who are FLAG as well as the flag! :)

Beverley Sims
10-06-2012, 01:27 PM
All I can say I think I am as straight as the rest of the girls here. :)

MsRenee
10-06-2012, 02:02 PM
As my girl calls me a lesbian when Im dressed. Its fun being out with her when were hitting the malls and the ppl just look at us. Simply smile and blow them a kiss hehe.
Renee