PDA

View Full Version : Post #1

JUSTME
10-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Hello,

I have been lurking for several months now and have finally found the courage to join and post for the first time. I have enjoyed reading various topics and posts and that has helped me feel more at ease with my hobby. ;)

I have always been fascinated by women's breasts which I guess is normal for a young adolescent male. I started wearing my mother's bras when I was around ten or so stuffing with socks. Very exciting times! I was outed by my mom way back then when I left her bra in a drawer of mine one night. I was supposed to return it but forgot. So we had "the talk" about boys and girls. But that did not stop me from finding an opportunity here and there.

Over the years my dressing has been spotty depending on relationships and opportunity. When I was 18 I had a GF that thought it was cool if I wore her bra and panties on occasion. That was awesome!

Fast forward to more recent times I started to get the urge BAD after having our first child. I guess the lack of sex, stress, etc kicked it back into high gear. So about two years ago I purchased my first forms. WOW, I wish I had these years ago. Now I have three pair for different moods. I have never worn them out, but I have kept them in for several long stints while my wife was out of town (she does not know). Nothing like walking around the house and feeling the bounce. I have slept with them a time or two and can without a doubt say that there is no better feeling than waking up in the morning and feeling the girls. Mmmmmm.

Lingerie only for me. Have never been into full dress, makeup, hair, etc. just the smooth satin comfy stuff. More or less, stockings, garter, bra and panties is what does it for me.

I'll leave the rest for other posts. Happy to finally be here.

NicoleScott
10-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Welcome. You're in the right place. Some of us are into what you're into, and others are into other things. Thanks for sharing your story.

Cynthia Anne
10-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Glad you found us! Come on in and join the fun!!

SAMANN
10-05-2012, 05:21 PM
I have not been lurking for that long but also just got the courage to post. I have been dressing since I was about 5 so about 41 years. I have purged and re purchased and purged again more times than I care to count. I told my Wife about my desires and needs 17 years ago that went over like a lead corset she demanded I get counseling from a christian counselor who promptly told me I was possesed of a devil. I have since then lied to here about it and kept it private. Recently I have started to feel like I can't keep this up anymore. I want to tell her but I am afraid that she will kick me out after 25 years.

Today I reached out to a counselor and dressed up all the way to include makeup and heels it felt so right and I was relaxed and at piece for the first time in years. Sorry if I am rambling but I am glad to be here amongst others like me.

Samantha Ann

Persephone
10-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Hi to both Justme and Samann!

Great to have you both joining the forum. Looking forward to reading posts from each of you and hope that things can be worked out with your respective spouses.

Hugs,
Persephone.

AnitaH
10-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the family. Everyone here was where you are at one time, everyone made their first post at some point in time. There are a lot of good people here I think you'll find out. Hope to here more from both of you

AnitaH

BLUE ORCHID
10-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Hi To both Justme & Samann, Welcome to our fourm when you are
here you are home amoung like minded friends.

JUSTME
10-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Thank you everyone. I feel like family already. Looking forward to exploring this part of me even more.

docrobbysherry
10-05-2012, 08:09 PM
I have not been lurking for that long but also just got the courage to post. I have been dressing since I was about 5 so about 41 years. I have purged and re purchased and purged again more times than I care to count. I told my Wife about my desires and needs 17 years ago that went over like a lead corset she demanded I get counseling from a christian counselor who promptly told me I was possesed of a devil. I have since then lied to here about it and kept it private. Recently I have started to feel like I can't keep this up anymore. I want to tell her but I am afraid that she will kick me out after 25 years.

Today I reached out to a counselor and dressed up all the way to include makeup and heels it felt so right and I was relaxed and at piece for the first time in years. Sorry if I am rambling but I am glad to be here amongst others like me.

Samantha Ann
You're almost there, Sam. I started dressing after 50. And, discovered a whole new world! The girls you'll find here and meet, hopefully, r wonderful individuals! They're not sick perverts, or sexual deviates. (Well, except for me). If your SO kicks u out, it may be a blessing because it will allow u to discover yourself before it's too late. I'm NOT saying u should dismiss your SO. Rather, invite her into your secret world. If it's meant to be, she'll accept Sam. If not, your therapist will help u explore your options.

Davena Doll
10-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Don't under estemate the power of high heels, at least they would keep your stockings off the ground.

Tina B.
10-06-2012, 07:52 AM
I would also like to welcome both Justme & Samann But please don't take sherry to seriously, we welcome perverts too, just as long as they behave like ladies while among us, we have all types of dresser here as I'm sure you have already figured out. I've been year for years now, and enjoy reading everyones stories and adventures, and passing on what ever help I can, and if I can't help, at least add a bit of encouragement when I can, pretty much we all do, it's about mutual support, and I've gained a lot from it, I hope you both do too.
Tina B.

SAMANN
10-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Thanks all for the great welcome nice to be among friends.

Beverley Sims
10-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the forum, and as you already know this is only the start of the journey.
Have a good time here, ask questions and tell us how your interests change due to natural progression.