PDA

View Full Version : Are we exhibitionists or do we just want to feel sexy?

lingerieLiz
10-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Today I was out shopping and saw a misses shirt that I considered buying. First of all it was a brown which I seldom wear. It was polyester and while I like most polyester blouses, this one had a course feeling.

What made me think about the above title was what went through my mind while I looked at it. It crossed my mind that my bra would be visible but not obvious. Wearing a neutral color bra people would not see the straps so much, but would see the bra cups where the fabric was away from the body. Especially if I wore a foam cup bra.

I had a conversation with a girl the other day who had exactly the same situation going. Just looking at her you did not really notice her bra, but as she moved around you could clearly see through the top and see her bra cups. It and she were very sexy. She was wearing the top because it was cute and the bra was modest.

I know that I sometimes wear tops that show my bra and like the feeling of being exposed. I wear my blouses unbuttoned to the point of just hiding my bra, but letting it peak out and show lace momentarily. I know some women do all of the above too so are they exhibitionists or sexy?

AllieSF
10-05-2012, 11:07 PM
I think that they know it looks good to them and maybe to others, they feel comfortable with that look and feel somewhat sexy. I do not believe that would be considered being an exhibitionist. I tend to see that word as someone who really goes beyond the edge, not just a little but a lot, almost to the point of being inappropriate, a negative connotation. I also think that between the too, as in many things, there is a spectrum where someone can look very sexy hot and yet not be an exhibitionist. Where the final line is probably just depends on who is drawing that line.

giuseppina
10-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Neither for me. It's about escapism and stress relief. I have no interest in going out.

STACY B
10-05-2012, 11:15 PM
EXHIBITIONIST ,,,For sure ,,Now that's just me now ,,,Not all of you Lady's ,,Mostly just me ,,,You can if ya want ? But I am not Telling ya to ? But for me ,,YEP,,,

docrobbysherry
10-05-2012, 11:57 PM
I don't know about anyone else. Certainly no idea how it is for GGs. But, for me, I've never felt sexy a moment in my long life! However, Sherry is all about lookin' sexy!

If u ever feel the same dressed, BE VERY CAREFUL! From personal experience I've found that the line between suddenly "lookin' sexy" to exhibitionist is a very fine one!

Alliecat
10-06-2012, 01:52 AM
For me, it's a cross between escapism and a sexual interest. I like feeling sexy sometimes, and other times I enjoy just looking cute.

sometimes_miss
10-06-2012, 02:09 AM
While I think the very definition of being an exhibitionist is that of someone who is intentionally doing something to draw attention to himself (or herself), what most women do is common to nearly all of them; they simply want to look good because they know how much they are judged on their appearance by both other women as well as men. So if you're doing it to get attention from others, instead of doing it for yourself, I guess you could be called an exhibitionist.

noeleena
10-06-2012, 02:39 AM
Hi,

Depends on the time & place, who's around & could it be some thing we do with in our groups, as you know i dress in period wear & garb so does that say im an exhibitionist even on planes i wear my period wear, or down the streets here where i live,
Yet im not an exhibitionist. far from it, & im prepared to do that. i enjoy others seeing my clothes & get lovely comments & from over seas. they are different like myself, so why not. im not prepared to hide away.

My point is im a woman & my normal day clothes are nice not over the top or reveiling i dont like men looking at my breast's modist or just plan im not a show off this is not to say i dont have the figgure i do . just im not feminine enough, to feel comfortable doing it,

Yes i get plenty of attension im looked at all the time , im used to that . & i would not be bothered being in a swimsuit or bikini as my figure is well with in the womens shape of how i look , just that has to be the right time & place,

...noeleena...

NathalieX66
10-06-2012, 02:45 AM
I am me.

Going to a wedding and palling around with a bunch of dudes while in a suit and tie , and smoking cigars doesn't cut it for me anymore. I'm sick of it.
I spend too much time wishing I was like the ladies.
Well, that's that.

sinderella
10-06-2012, 04:36 AM
Exibitionist for sure. Anytime I go on my Sindee excursion's its to attract attention. I dress the way I like to see women dress. I try to emulate what I like. When I'm at home (I'm a single gal) there are lots of mirrors to pass by as I move through the house, its nice to see that girl in sexy thigh highs, heels, corset...long flowing hair...showing off for "my" pleasure. Sometimes its nice to just traipse about in my heels n hair, shaved smooth everywhere except for that triangle... I like that picture. When I go to the gay club (CD friendly), I like it when I enter and all eyes turn my way, I hold my head high, posture correct (the 5" platforms demand it) making eye contact with as many people as I can, a wink and a kiss to those who look for longer than a glance...move to an area where I can stand alone...now approach me...and I have many that approach...its my confidence... others feed off of it. Yes, I'm a proud exibitionist ;)