PDA

View Full Version : Hope nobody seen

Maria 60
10-06-2012, 06:32 AM
WOW! Took a big chance last night but so worth it. Went out for dinner last night and got home around 8pm and sat on the couch to relax after a long week. My wife had asked me why I wasn't dressing, both kids were out and I would have a few hours to myself. I told her I was really tired, and she said that she doesn't want to her me complaining that there's no time for Maria. She was right and I went and dressed. I came back wearing a fall like dress black pantyhose and I dug out my black boots. Finally sad down on the couch and my wife got a text from our son that he was getting off work at 11pm and wanted to know if there was any chance we could drop him off the car so he could go out after work with a few co-workers. I turned to my wife and told her,are you kidding me I just spend half an hour getting dressed. One thing I love about my wife is her kids are everything to her, she is a strict and firm mother and if she can do something for them she will try. She turned to me and said that I always want to take chances so here's your chance, it's a dark rainy night throw a hoody on and let's go. I started laughing but at the same time I was getting excited, I don't know what it is about going out that door that I need to do so bad. I guess at this point it was more important that her son had the car. So I put on the jacket and put the hood over my head and looked in the mirror and seen the bottom of the short dress and and a nice piece of leg and my boots and off I went. My wife went out first and gave me the OK that nobody was there and to make things more exciting my car was parked on the street. I walked quickly and got in not looking around. once I was in I started driving and I looked down to see that every street light I would pass I would see my shinny legs for when I got in the car my dress already rode up higher. We dropped off the car to the back of the building and wife got in the and said that we are crazy and that I didn't even bring some male cloth with me and the big chance we were taking. I told her I have no idea how Iam going to get back in the house. When we got home I walked pretty fast and again I didn't look around. When I finally sat down on the couch she said to me that we shouldn't take chances like that again. I turned to her and said, first of all it was her idea and second I think she gets a thrill out of it more then I do. She said It was kind of exciting. Well I will see this morning what kind of looks I get from my neighbors. What a great feeling to be outside everything just feels different, sorry it was a bit long but couldn't wait to share it with my friends here.

BLUE ORCHID
10-06-2012, 06:42 AM
Hi Miria, Life outside of the closet is awesome isn't it.

ronda
10-06-2012, 06:49 AM
sounds like you had a great time going out i have done that twice and it is exciting and it feels great to feel the wind go up your dress now you need to go again Hugs Ronda

Mollyanne
10-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Ok Maria, Now that you actually went outside did the sky fall on you????? Did the gender police come and get you?????? I guess what I'm tryin' to say here is that you survived without any problems. Someone here said a while ago that "We are our worst enemy and harshest critic" I guess that's try!!!!!!

Molly

kartneyann
10-06-2012, 07:07 AM
ya i know how you feel i just recently told my so and last weekend she wanted me to go take a drive and go shopping with her as Kortney. i was extremely excited and nervice at the same time. We drove to a nearby town and was hesent about getting out, but was glad i did, i think she enjoyed it just as much as me, her only things is that she donsnt want our 3 yr old son to see me that way and start asking questions, so was nice to have the day to your self. she had that she wants to do it again so well see how it goes.

Wildaboutheels
10-06-2012, 08:36 AM
WoW, what a huuuuuuuuge risk! What IF one of your neighbors saw? What IF they tell everyone in the neighbor hood? [because that is what neigbors do right?] What IF one, some or all of your neighbors reach the conclusion, that you are GAY? And refuse any further communication with you whatsoever?

I guess any or all of the above is possible. But I have NEVER seen anything even remotely resembling that reported here at these Forums. Which should tell everyone here something.

GOOD for you btw!

bimini1
10-06-2012, 08:42 AM
I think in general women are alot more fearless than men.

Joanne.England
10-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Well done. Sounds like you both had fun.

Cynthia Anne
10-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Great story Maria! There's nothing like the thrill of going outside that first time! Good for you!

Dana921
10-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Congratulations! So... just what and when will your next adventure be? Have fun!

~Joanne~
10-06-2012, 09:30 AM
well, you got out :) wait till your SO wants to do the same during the day! take em as you can get them hon, some of us will never have that experience any time soon :)

Lainie
10-06-2012, 11:09 AM
So great that your wife encourages you!

A little adrenaline rush is part of the fun, isn't it?