PDA

View Full Version : Great Afternoon!

Dealight
10-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Well, we live our lives in pieces, don't we? :) I think that is common to everyone, not just crossdressers.....This little piece is rather nice. I am away at a conference in Miami at a very nice resort. After main sessions, and a chance to relax a while en-femme before dinner. I'm sitting here on my private balcony, totally private but very open, with gorgeous views, listening to a waterfall, and totally dressed. Well, I did skimp a bit on some of the makeup - that would have cut into "dressed time" a little....so just a quick brush of blush, shadow, liner and mascara (hey, what's a gurl to do?), and of course, some lipstick. Did I say I love lipstick?
To start the conference I had some early time at the mall next door, and had the rare (for me) pink fog..... Macy's had such wonderful clearance items...for the first time I had to literally tell myself to leave before I bought anything else! So now am sitting her with one of my new skirts and tops on. The heels and hose are black, so they really are OK with anything, but if I'd had my druthers, I'd be wearing different ones.....but heck, I'm not complaining. I feel wonderful, and I'm learning to appreciate the rare moments that pass our way. Thought I'd share it with you, and I really hope all of you have the same experience...and as frequently as you possibly can! :)
Hugs, Dea

Jamie Christopher
10-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Dea:

I know just what you're feeling, away with a bit of time to enjoy enfemme; watch out for having to go buy another suitcase to bring goodies home lol.

Enjoy every moment,

Jamie