PDA

View Full Version : First Time

Robyn-aus
10-06-2012, 07:17 PM
This the first time ive painted my toenails and boy i love it My wife is fine with now

Cynthia Anne
10-06-2012, 08:03 PM
That's great that your wife is fine with it! Nice color!!!!!!!!

Miriam-J
10-06-2012, 08:20 PM
My wife helped me with it the first time. Taught me by having me do hers first, then coached me through mine and touched them up a bit.

Miriam

Barbra P
10-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Yeah, isn’t it great? My Daughter took me in for a pedi for Father’s Day (June 2011) and the gal painted them a nice poppy-pink. I have virtually had them polished ever since and I wear sandals almost exclusively (Southern Calif. Weather). Well last Tuesday I wore pumps, not open-toed, to my therapy session and every time I looked down I felt a bit of remorse not being able to see my polished toes. They were red for awhile and now they are a very dark burgundy; a woman in the neighborhood was walking her dog and I thought the dark burgundy looked really great on her feet and I just had to try it on my feet.

At first I was nervous but I haven’t had a single negative comment, even my Doctor complimented me on my toes. A bit of a warning, after awhile it’s hard to go back to unpolished toes after having looked down and seeing how great they look polished.

Amy Milnet
10-09-2012, 07:49 PM
I am getting ready to do my for the first time since I was young [ i use to steal my sister polish when ever i had a chance] I can not wait to see my toes in nylon and peep toed pumps!!!

Amy R Lynn
10-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Much like everything else I have learned on my journey to the feminine side, pratice makes better.... Not sure I can say perfect. I'm far from that. LOL
I keep my polished as often as I can. I have to remove it when I go swimming or somewhere where I may have to go bare foot. But I do love having them polishd up. My fav is Pink! I love the color you picked.

Beverley Sims
10-10-2012, 06:15 AM
There are a few first time things left on my bucket list.
Pierced ears next?

Tina B.
10-10-2012, 09:49 AM
First times are always fun, cute color.
Tina B.