PDA

View Full Version : when should you count from

Amy
11-24-2005, 11:40 AM
I've noticed a lot of subjects on when did you first start. I was wondering what that means exactly. Should it mean from the first time you were put is a dress or had your nails painted as a child. Which I think that most boys who had an older sister went threw. Or does it mean from the first time you tried something on your self. Is it from the first time you got completely in fem. Or is it from the first time you realized that you might actually be a crossdresserr or from when you became completely accepting of it. I'm just wondering whe you should count from.
Amy

Wendy me
11-24-2005, 11:56 AM
counting to me is like lables ...see dose the frist time matter?? dose what you call your selfe matter ?? or what someone calls you matter?? might just being happy with were you are now and being happy with that all that realy matters??? i would say it's up to you ....

JoannaDees
11-24-2005, 12:00 PM
From your first bra .... that's gotta be it.

Helen MC
11-25-2005, 05:12 AM
From my first deciding to borrow and wear my big sister's knicks (panties) 24/7 instead of male Y Fronts when I was 12. I was later to wear skirts, bras, slips and other female clothing when alone at home but I count my Cd life from when I started to wear panties.

Helana
11-25-2005, 06:32 AM
From the time when you realized you were different and actively did something about it for your own benefit and nobody elses. Things being done to you by others does not count nor does crossdressing for the benefit of others. You also have to disregard play items - many young kids play crossdressing games just for fun, this is not linked to transgenderism or else that would mean 90% of the popualtion were crossdressers.;)

suzy
11-25-2005, 06:43 AM
For me, it was the first time I put on my vety own store bought pretty pink and lace panties.....and kept them folded neatly in my dresser.....yes.. I'm sure of it.....

cathy b
11-25-2005, 07:32 AM
i have to agree with helana.( Or the first time you achieve that pleasure of putting on fem. clothing regardless of what that item was).
hugs

MelindaC
11-25-2005, 07:40 AM
Well, for me, it was the first time, at age 11, I wriggled myself into an open bottom girdle. From that point on, I was CD and all the other items (bras, slips, nylons, dresses, heels, makeup, etc.) followed very soon thereafter.

RachelDenise
11-25-2005, 07:54 AM
I think that the older you are that the time becomes more irrelevent. I also think that as you are more comfortable with the whole thing, that time also is less important. For me, it's a bit of both.

DonnaT
11-25-2005, 06:16 PM
From when you knew you wanted to do it again? But then again, if you knew you wanted to do it again, then it should be the time before that, as it obviously affected you in someway.

Sarahgurl371
11-25-2005, 10:48 PM
First memory of Cding was getting caught in my Moms panties, probably about 7 or 8. I cannot remember what, when, why before that. Just know that they felt good. After that, Whatever I could find was fair game. It does bother me though, the not knowing what the thought or inclination was to put them on in the first place. Oh well. guess its just always been there.

Serena
11-26-2005, 02:43 AM
I consider it the first time something feminine was put on you and you either A. Liked it and wanted to do it again, or B. Is what turned you into a crossdresser later years, perhaps your subconscience remembering you liked it and what had you do it again. For me, it was just when I got the curiosity to try on my sister's clothes, since I've never had any experience with crossdressing before I tried on my sister's clothes (that I know of)/

FionaAlexis
11-26-2005, 04:12 AM
From the time when you realized you were different and actively did something about it for your own benefit and nobody elses. Things being done to you by others does not count nor does crossdressing for the benefit of others.

I agree with Helana, particularly the 'when you realised you were different....' bit. But then the question for me is 'when did you first realise you should be a girl?' I think in the early part of my life I went through this non gender period and then at age 6 the penny dropped that my idea of what I would become did not concur with my father's..or reality. But it was three years after that I started seriously dressing up regularly.

Fiona xx

Robyn2006
11-26-2005, 10:42 PM
I'd peg it at the first time you went all out. For me it was when I was 14 and had an amazing Sunday to myself. I wore just about everything my mother and sister's had. It was heaven! As it was so new and exciting, I'll forever have that day as the best day of my life... I only wish I hadn't been so scared and afraid that what I was doing was wrong.

Robyn