PDA

View Full Version : How to handle ID

Daisy41
10-07-2012, 04:23 PM
So I've getting more and more nerve to go out in public en femme. However, some places I've been invited to will require ID (clubs, etc). Obviously en femme I don't look like my male counter part. Are there any suggestions to handle these situations? What happens if you get pulled over?

Michelle (Oz)
10-07-2012, 04:48 PM
In Australia I haven't been able to get a form of female ID so on a few occasions such as checking into hotels I've had to show my male drivers licence. This has been accepted (although it would be nice that the photo was sufficiently different to cause some doubt).

tifftg
10-07-2012, 06:08 PM
I have been out to clubs and shown my male id, as cute as I may think I look, I am clearly who I am. You shouldn't have any issues at all.

Paulette
10-07-2012, 07:27 PM
I have never had a problem with showing male ID while dressed. I once mentioned to the clerk when she seen to taking a little longer than normal to check that I think I look much better now than when that picture was taken.

STACY B
10-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Tell them you lost your ID at the Driver Liscense place an dress up an get another one with a girl pic ,,,Like me !!

Stephenie S
10-07-2012, 08:26 PM
If you get pulled over, don't "tell" them anything but the absolute truth. Crossdressing is not illegal. And, BTW, it should not be embarrassing either. Crossdressing breaks no laws, neither God's nor man's.

At a club, use your own legal ID. They don't care how you are dressed (within reason), and only want to make sure you are of age.

And please stop imagining that you will be the first crossdresser the cop or the bouncer will have seen. Crossdressers are everywhere. Anyone who works in public has already dealt with a crossdresser. Relax. You are just not that important.

Stephie

Christina Horton
10-07-2012, 09:13 PM
If you get pulled over, don't "tell" them anything but the absolute truth. Crossdressing is not illegal. And, BTW, it should not be embarrassing either. Crossdressing breaks no laws, neither God's nor man's.

At a club, use your own legal ID. They don't care how you are dressed (within reason), and only want to make sure you are of age.

And please stop imagining that you will be the first crossdresser the cop or the bouncer will have seen. Crossdressers are everywhere. Anyone who works in public has already dealt with a crossdresser. Relax. You are just not that important.

Stephie

What she said. Lol. Very very good , smart advice.

Starr
10-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Show you real id.. and enjoy yourself.. the guys at the clubs don't care what you look like.. and if you are pulled over be yourself and show them you male ID..

Cheryl T
10-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Just confidently show your ID.
You're obviously not trying to deceive anyone for illegal purposes if you are willing to produce male ID while dressed.
Should be no problem.

Beverley Sims
10-08-2012, 08:20 AM
I have been with a group of girls and when they see my ID, they say "Lucky you".