PDA

View Full Version : pantyhose?

pantyhose_33
11-24-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey who all here wears pantyhose? I personally like to wear them under everything but sometimes i can't. So post up your pics of you in pantyhose!! i'll get some later :D

Billijo49504
11-24-2005, 06:24 PM
I like panties and hose. But I HATE pantyhose...BJ

Deanna2
11-24-2005, 07:14 PM
Never without my pantyhose. Always wear black or nude and prefer 15 denier.

pantyhose_33
11-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Never without my pantyhose. Always wear black or nude and prefer 15 denier.i agree! i even wear them around the house. In fact im wearing a pair of nude silk pantyhose right now :D

Nicole Lee
11-25-2005, 08:58 AM
I don't like pantyhose because they have a tendency to rip. :rolleyes:

BUT .. I still love my nylons .. ballet dance tights, that is! ;) So durable!

Wendy me
11-25-2005, 09:19 AM
i would rather go bare legged but it dose get cold and pantyhose are a good thingy ...i do like to ware them but would not if it did not get so cold....

Jerri
11-25-2005, 10:15 AM
It is ok with pantyhose but I rather like wearing garter and hose even under jean I like the feeling of garter.

Foxy Lady
11-25-2005, 10:35 AM
Pantyhose are greatand I love them, But thigh highs make things a lot easier.

fionablack
11-25-2005, 11:38 AM
I prefer stockings & suspenders/garter belt, or hold up stockings.

Leilani68
11-25-2005, 03:21 PM
Pantyhose are great under dresses to hide pantylines.
I do like Nylons too.....:)

bridgette63
11-25-2005, 04:01 PM
I used to prefer panthose but I tried a pair of thigh highs last week and I love them... stayed up with no problem and it was so convenient..

susantv
11-25-2005, 04:28 PM
I do have to agree with you Billijo, love panty, love hose, but hate pantyhose. You can`t beat stockings at all.
susantv xxx

eileen1969
11-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Pantyhose and are my second skin! Gotta love then pantyhose girls!:cool: :thumbsup: :D :rolleyes:

Lauren Mitchell
11-25-2005, 06:54 PM
I just love to wear pantyhose. I even sleep in them. My wife even bought me a few packages to wear.

The only things that I don't like about them are:
1) they are uncomfortable when it is hot and humid,
2) when you gotta go in a hurry.....

Other than that, I just adore wearing them.

AlysonCD
11-25-2005, 07:07 PM
I wear pantyhose as often as I can, even under my regular clothes as well as my work clothes. Yes, I also like to sleep in them, and take long bubble baths and showers in them

SandraInHose
11-25-2005, 07:56 PM
I live in pantyhose. I wear them 24/7 in the cooler months, and at least all day under my drab clothes to work during the warmer months. Sleep in them, work in them, even have sex in them.

I love the all-encompassing feeling I get from nice, tight, control-top pantyhose, almost always L'eggs Sheer Energy or Sheer Vitality. :)

Emma Chase
11-25-2005, 09:10 PM
is a pantyhose girl. Ilove the feel of them... never really got in to stockings so pantyhose are No.1 with me.

Emma :)

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-25-2005, 10:17 PM
read my nic:D

read my nic:D

Sarah Smile
11-25-2005, 10:23 PM
I love pantyhose, too. They're what got me into CD-ing and discovering my true identity in the first place. I don't wear them all the time, though. I have phases I go through where I like wearing them more. I like Leggs' Sheer Energy the best, too. I also love hose shopping at Victoria's Secret, especially when I've found a really helpful salesgirl. If only they weren't so expensive and their quality was more consistent, I'd go there more often.

kattiecd
11-25-2005, 10:24 PM
love sheer french cut suntan pantyhose, yummy. it would be nice to lay on a couch with another tgirl rubbing our silky legs together.

kattiecd

breanna1954
11-25-2005, 10:40 PM
Personally I love pantyhose, and usually wear them daily. I do have my moods especially when I wear a skirt that I like thigh highs and a garter.

marika_jaye
11-26-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm in the "love pantyhose" camp as well. I just think they're very comfy, especially lounging around.

Besides, the feeling of sheer nylon on freshly shaven legs..is heavenly to say the least.

_Janelle_
11-26-2005, 11:47 AM
Besides, the feeling of sheer nylon on freshly shaven legs..is heavenly to say the least.

Can't argue with that!

Shannon
11-26-2005, 01:49 PM
I would much rather wear garters and nylons, but when I'm out en femme, I think pantyhose are more practical.

CammyT
11-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Aloha,
Count me as a thigh high stocking and lace panties girl. Also love sexy lace garters with sheer nylons. Hmmm, love the feel on my fresh shaved legs as well.

Kathi-Anne
11-26-2005, 05:38 PM
I enjoy the feel of pantyhose from my waist down to my toes. I am wearing them under my jeans and inside my heels I never was really a fan of thigh-highs.
Pantyhose are what got me started. Pantyhose will always be my favorite. I feel that all I need is pantyhose.

danielle d
11-26-2005, 06:20 PM
i think the feeling of pantyhose is what got me into cding. the feel of the smooth nylon on your legs,added with the silky feeling of a nice nylon slip and the added excitement of high heels is what this is all about to me.
danielle d

GypsyKaren
11-26-2005, 07:26 PM
I've been wearing pantyhose since they hit the scene in the sixties, and I now wear them everyday. You just can't beat the feeling of the sheer nylon against your skin.

GypsyKaren

phobsessed
11-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Pantyhose are also what got me into cd'ing.
I personally don't feel like a "woman" unless
I am wearing my pantyhose.

Veronica E. Scott
11-26-2005, 08:07 PM
I Love Pantyhose and Nylons Can remember wearing my mothers girdle and slipping a pair of Nylons on what a feeling. OH BOY!!!

BrendaChristine
11-26-2005, 08:54 PM
I wear them all depending on attire and planned activities. Pantyhose, Thigh Highs, Garters, Knee Highs, Tights, I very rarely go bare legged.

Tina P Hose
11-26-2005, 11:53 PM
I am a girl who prefers pantyhose. but stockings with a garter are okay.

Julia Cross
11-28-2005, 02:57 PM
I would have to agree, it was pantyhose that I first explored crossdressing with as well.

For me, wearing pantyhose is about as feminine as it gets. They truly are designed for the female form, they accentuate the female form, they are delicate and need to be haandled with care.

I wear them everyday now, if those around me looked at my ankles they would notice, but they don't seem to or they don't care.

julia

Phoebe Reece
11-28-2005, 04:36 PM
I started crossdressing with stockings at a very early age. It was in my teenage years when my then girlfriend (now wife) started wearing pantyhose that I tried them and was hooked. I wear pantyhose whenever I go out dressed. Sometimes around the house I will wear thigh highs. In cold weather I often wear pantyhose under my drab clothes - especially when riding my motorcycle.

So many CD's indicate that it was stockings or pantyhose that turned them on to crossdressing, I can't help but wonder what will be the dominant "trigger" for the next generation of CD's now that so many GG's have given up wearing hosiery.

SandraInHose
11-28-2005, 04:50 PM
So many CD's indicate that it was stockings or pantyhose that turned them on to crossdressing, I can't help but wonder what will be the dominant "trigger" for the next generation of CD's now that so many GG's have given up wearing hosiery.

Very poignant observation! I too am among those who started with this wonderful garment. I often wondered if there were no such thing as hosiery, would I still be a crossdresser...I don't know for sure, but probably not.

Back to your question...When a lot of us started with pantyhose in the 60's or 70's, that was very femme. Today, with the emo crowd wearing androgynous styles and men wearing makeup more than ever (goth, Green Day, etc), some of the 'female only' items aren't so taboo, and maybe aren't so intriguing. Plus, with girls wearing mostly men's clothing anymore (jeans, sweats, clunky boots), what's a younger crossdresser to do? If a teenager dressed like 90% of the teenage girls I see, nobody could tell if he was CDing or not! We may be dying breed!

Julia Cross
11-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Sandra, now that's a great point. Today's average woman isn't all that feminine anymore, at least not until they start working full time. I guess time will tell. If only we crossdressers weren't so secretive, it would be easier to determine this.

But on the otherhand, a lot of styles are very feminine again and younger girls are enjoying getting pretty.

And there's the multi-trillion dollar fashion industry which I doubt will stop designing pretty things to sell.

julia

lisa_sf
11-28-2005, 06:52 PM
love sheer french cut suntan pantyhose, yummy. it would be nice to lay on a couch with another tgirl rubbing our silky legs together.

kattiecd

Kattie -- was there some reason you included a picture of MY legs in your post?

rexy
11-28-2005, 08:03 PM
I am a fan of pantyhose..........i wear them as much as i can, most nights i sleep with panties and pantyhose on . LOVE THE FEELING :) :)

JoannaDees
11-28-2005, 09:17 PM
I dislike panty hose. Seems so .... fake. Unlike my breast forms which are Oh so real! I'm f%*&#8) strange! People don't like you when your strange, right Jenny?

Saragirl
11-28-2005, 10:34 PM
I'll wear pantyhose out, but prefer stockings in.

hidden passion
11-29-2005, 09:00 AM
Ohhh... um... pantyhose are great - I wear them every opportunity I have. I've worn them in school, in college, at work, on dates, by myself and on dates. I love the silky feeling, the encasement of my legs, feet, etc., is erotic and enjoyable.

suzy
11-29-2005, 09:07 AM
I'm with you Cammi... thigh highs and lace panties... bikini panties in pink is my fav.
I wore pantyhose once to a doctors appointment because I didn't expect to have a zillion tests run.... but the nurse needed to check something on my legs and lifted my pants leg....well. busted... She couldn't complete the test and I was embarrassed, but somehow it worked out. My wife and I left the office laughing!:D

Julia Cross
11-29-2005, 10:41 AM
Suzy, I can relate. Did the same thing once. I used the experience to grow in confidence. Honestly, what difference does it make. If you find the article of clothing comfortable, why should it matter if you are a woman or a man?

julia

Sharon B.
11-29-2005, 12:54 PM
I have been wearing pantyhose since the late 60's when I would stael them from one of my sisters's.
I have had tried wearing a garterbelt and stocking on a number of occasions but have a hard time getting them hooked in back or they are long enough.
I'll take pantyhose anyday or time.:)

pantyhose_33
11-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Got some new pics! Pantyhose, slip, bra, thong, skirt, tight shirt :D

My sisters green pj's, bra, and shirt! :thumbsup:

pantyhose_33
11-29-2005, 07:31 PM
some more...

Nicole Lee
11-30-2005, 06:10 PM
Sexy velour pants! ;)

pantyhose_33