PDA

View Full Version : Should I stay or should I go...

Miss Mandy
10-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Here I sit...make-up case is out, outfit is chosen, wig primped and ready, wife and children are eight hours away, and I have the wife's blessing to hit the town, do I stay home tonight or put on my Vedette body suit, breast forms, and make-up and have fun as Miss Jessica...hmmmmm.

MJ

STACY B
10-07-2012, 07:14 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,, Ya better hurry,,,It's sunday an all the store close early !!

RADER
10-07-2012, 07:17 PM
You are not gone yet? Get out of here now; Then report back later, we all want to know where you went.
Rader

Tara D. Rose
10-07-2012, 07:29 PM
I say like the beatles said, go go go. With the family away, indulge yourself. Have some fun. Tell us later on tonight how it all went and give us all of the details.

STACY B
10-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Dam suns down now ,,,You get a Free Pass ,,Try it in the Day light /?? Now that's Living ,,,,LOL,,,,

kellycan27
10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
http://youtu.be/LZk_HnE-cdU

May(be)
10-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Depends where you plan to go, I guess... Normally I would say go, but I can think of several places that you're probably better off staying home from. Don't go if it's to a Klan meeting. That's a bad place to go, let alone dressed.

i think you should go almost anywhere else, though. And take pictures. And bring back stories.

BLUE ORCHID
10-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Hi Jessica, By the time that I saw this threat you should be out having a fantastic time.
Please let us know how much fun you had .

sterling12
10-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Like your Avatar,you show your Girdled Bootie and those seamed stockings around Town, you won't be hurting for companionship! Traditionally, Saturday Night is Date Night, but you could be making a good Case for Sunday Evening.

If this is a special treat for you, if you have to usually wait until The Wife and Kids are gone? Better do it for sure! If you don't/didn't, no doubt you will be regretful.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Cheryl T
10-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Go, go, go.....
You wouldn't catch me sitting home with that blessing and time to go out...

Maria 60
10-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Ahmmmmmmmmm let me think GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Beverley Sims
10-08-2012, 08:21 AM
Is this a trick question.
I would have been out the door hours ago. :)

EllenJo
10-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Beverly, I think she is being rehtorical, the only trick part of the question is what time she is going out the door.

Karren H
10-08-2012, 08:58 AM
Don't go!.... its a trick! your wife is just testing you and there's a PI outside waiting to follow you around and gather insinuating photos that she can use in a divorce case.... lol

FrancineBrice
10-08-2012, 09:06 AM
I believe that you should do as you choose! It is your time to enjoy and for me I seem to enjoy it more when I am with other gurls.

Veronica27
10-08-2012, 09:23 AM
One thing that wasn't clear in your post was whether your wife's blessing to hit the town meant as Jessica or as your drab male self. The answer could impact any of the responses you have received so far.

Veronica

Miss Mandy
10-11-2012, 02:41 PM
I went...

Got prettied up with my new Vedette body suit and Clinique makeup and hit the town...went to a local gay club and got hit on by two men and one woman. Needless to say, I am a married man (ha ha) so I did not reciprocate their overtures. However, I was complimented on how well I was dressed and my near flawless make-up...:)

If I could just lose 25 more pounds, I might just reach the point of pass ability.

P.S. it's interesting but the drag queen performers always seem indifferent to CDs. Perhaps it's because they mostly dress for extra cash while we do it for fun...your thoughts?

ArleneRaquel
10-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Seems like you had a fun time bama girl. :battingeyelashes: