PDA

View Full Version : Major breakthroughs this weekend

silverfurret
10-07-2012, 09:10 PM
So I've had a big weekend.

First off on Friday I came out about my crossdressing to my friend who is extremely accepting so she just basically "ok" and told that she was happy I told her

Today I went trifting with an other female friend was open about that I was going for women's clothing and shoes. She not only was accepting but was extremely helpful and patient.

Besides just coming out twice, I also got two great dresses, a pair flats, and a brand new pair of heels; It was an amazing weekend.

Angie G
10-07-2012, 09:17 PM
You go girl. Very cool hun.:hugs:
Angie

StephanieT
10-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Pics? We must have pics!!!\

silverfurret
10-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Pics? We must have pics!!!\
I have some I took in the dressing room of the dresses I tried on; but I'm still not in full time girl mode so my arms and chest are still hairy :p
My shopping buddy is holding to my clothes so I'll post pics when I can sneak them into the house on tuesday.

silverfurret
10-13-2012, 02:17 PM
Here are my pics I promised!! I'm staying at a friends house so my shaving schedule hasn't been perfectly followed but at least I'm not a total fuzz ball anymore. I'm currently wearing a B cup but I'm debating going up to a C cup. thoughts?

MsRenee
10-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Very nice girl. May you have many more good times in the future.
Renee

new2this
10-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi, I hope you don't mind me saying but you look fab and I think going to a c would look fantastic especially with the green dress.

Beth xx

Tina B.
10-13-2012, 09:24 PM
The purple dress looks fine, the green one (very pretty by the way), could use that C-cup. Have fun with the new shopping buddies!

Beverley Sims
10-14-2012, 07:06 AM
A couple of nice BIG progressive steps.
Good show.