PDA

View Full Version : I'm back......kinda

pantyjayson
10-08-2012, 12:58 PM
So nice to be at this site again. Crossdressed my whole life. Got married. She disapproved to say the least. I went to therapy, was healed and here I am a year and a half later. So I'm back kinda. Minus the clothes. I haven't quite made it that far but doubt I can hold out much longer. Looking to make some friends...again lol

darla_g
10-08-2012, 01:03 PM
So what was your resolution from counseling? Did you both go or just you? In the end are you going to dress and will she tolerate it?

welcome back btw!

pantyjayson
10-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Both went on some, just me on most. She is not going to accept it. Not a chance lol. As for me dressing, its up in the air. Its been over a year which is a new world record lol for me at least. I could go for some satin and stockings I can tell you that lol

Beverley Sims
10-08-2012, 01:23 PM
All the best with a return to your journey

pantyjayson
10-08-2012, 01:24 PM
What's most tempting is that I'm in the best shape of my life so the way I see it, I would be doing myself a disservice by not seeing my new body in lingerie. Otherwise its a waste right?

JenniferR771
10-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Been there...done that...got the dress. Some counselors are not sympathetic, and not really educated in cd matters. I got treated for a sexual addiction. Convinced to purge my stuff.
Back now. More dresses--and cuter--than ever.
One of my counselors was arrested for consorting with a patient.

outhiking
10-08-2012, 03:25 PM
For me, the healing started when I learned to accept myself. "Manning-up" by denying my feminine side and self-loathing wasn't cutting it. My wife is strictly DADT, but dressing part-time has done wonders for me. Good luck to you.

Cynthia Anne
10-08-2012, 03:44 PM
For me, the healing started when I learned to accept myself. "Manning-up" by denying my feminine side and self-loathing wasn't cutting it. My wife is strictly DADT, but dressing part-time has done wonders for me. Good luck to you.

I have to agree! The only ''healing'' for me is when I accepted myself! That seem to work wonders!

BLUE ORCHID
10-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Hi Jayson, That's great that you can holdout but you know that you will probably be back.