PDA

View Full Version : I shaved my legs

Jill
09-16-2004, 09:15 AM
I meant to wait till it got a little cooler outside so I could hide my shaved legs under some pants. But the weather was so nice yesterday that I couldn't help but to wear my gym shorts. (which, by the way, are the next best thing on shaved legs next to a nice silky pair of pantyhose.) I realized that maybe I should have waited a couple more weeks but I am playing dress up with a GG friend on monday and wanted to have shaved legs. I was a little worried that my room mates would notice at first, but then for some reason I just didn't care. I still made efforts to coneal it cause I didn't want it to come up. But it felt so GOOD! I am dressed right now and I just love the way that my legs look and feel. I like it so much, I want to keep them shaved all the time. I even like how it looks in guy mode, a lot better than out of control hair. I would almost like to keep them shaved year round.

babe4life
09-16-2004, 09:30 AM
Jill,

It is awesome isn't it? :D Unfortunately, we are going into Summer here, so the long pants are going to start raising questions very soon, since last year I was so quick into shorts. But ooohhhh, there is nothing to compare!

Love,
Vicky

bjsa
09-16-2004, 10:08 AM
i keep mine shaved yr round every day i shave body just love the feel of it

Jennifer_Ph
09-16-2004, 10:12 AM
My legs are always shaved. I've only had a few questions when in guy mode. Usually I just tell them that in the heat it's much nicer not having to wear wool on my legs. Works every time!

Melissa Anne
09-16-2004, 10:19 AM
Jill,

I am jealous! I'm counting down the days to when I can remove all of my nasty leg hair for the winter. Unfortunately I have to wait until November this year because I'm going on a trip to San Diego with my wife and her parents the second week of November. Having my legs shaved while running around on the beach might raise a few eyebrows. But as soon as I get back I'm going to go wild with the razor! Have fun dressing with your gg friend. sounds great.

Melissa

Vallari
09-16-2004, 10:26 AM
Congrats on your shaved legs! :D Its awesome and I always keep mine shaved too. Doesn't matter what season it is to me!
Next up:
arms, face, armpits, shoulders, back, butt, hands, feet, and a hundred others I'm sure! :D
Just kidding, but it's addictive though - once you shave, your never finished!! :rolleyes:
Congrats again!

jessicadiane
09-16-2004, 07:40 PM
I have kept my legs shaved for quite some time now.It is just second nature to shave them every week now.I can't agree more though than wear some silky hosiery with fresh shaved legs.It feels divine.I also keep my body free of hair as well.I want to buy some of that lotion that has anti- delapatory in it so I can shave less and less.I would go with electrolysis but OUCH!!!!!! :eek:

Julie
09-17-2004, 12:49 PM
Jill,

Does this mean no facial hair either? If so maybe you'll let that pretty face out.

I haven't had hair on my body since June and I went all summer in shorts, short sleeves. If anyone noticed nobody said anything. Hair, who needs it? Unless it's on the top of your head! :rolleyes:

Julie

Christine1960
09-17-2004, 01:40 PM
I do a total body shave (except head and pubic area) once per week, legs and all. I do it every Saturday like a ritual. I shave after my wife finishes in the bathroom with her leg and underarm shaving. I shave with my wife’s full knowledge and she even helps me shave the hair on my back. ;) This weekly ritual is done in the tub with lots of bubble bath. I prepare my wife’s bath and when she is finished, and after changing the water, I do mine. Nobody even notices my legs, and I have shaved my legs on and off for years. But back in May, I decided to do the total body shave and now I keep it up every week.

I got a Remington Personal Shaver with multiple attachments and first removed all my long, never before cut hair so not to clog the razor. Now once per week or when going out the shaving is just maintenance.

I also started plucking my eye brows after showering, about seven hairs per day. After about six weeks my brows look every feminine and the change was so slow, no one noticed. When I got my hair cut last week, the female hair stylist commented on how nice my bows looked as she used to need to trim them back. I know they look feminine, but all I get are complements. :D

Marianne
09-17-2004, 02:21 PM
I'm one of those lucky people with very little body hair to start with. I shave my legs, but you would have to get *real* close to tell the difference between my legs shaved, and my legs with several months of hair growth on them.

I used to wear a moustache and goatee up until about 5 years ago tho.

Melissa A.
09-17-2004, 02:41 PM
Jill,honey, how I can relate! I just started shaving 2 weeks ago. The difference is unbelievable. And you are right- It even feels better when not dressed up. Right now I am wearing jeans and long pants when not dressed-almost that time of year anyway. But I have made two promises to myself. first, never stop shaving! Especially the legs. I may let the stomach and chest hair grow back. the second promise is, next summer im going to stay shaved and wear shorts everyday like I always do. Just dont care anymore. I have 8-9 months to get up the courage to keepmy promise. Really hope I can. Just love being hairless though, and so far getting in tub and shaving every week is no bother at all.

CindyT
09-17-2004, 04:34 PM
Funny you should mention shaving! I live in a high tourist area, and in the last 2 days I seen several males in shorts with their legs shaved! Of course, the typical male shorts they only show the calves, but I was thinking since it getting late in the year I can probably get away with it too! In fact I'm home alone right now (which is a rare moment) and that razor is looking gooood.....

I shaved my chest about a month ago just to see what comments I would get - no one said anything! But now I need to do it again...

What about the hair on your arms? I have this thick arm hair but I hate to shave it all because the guys at work may notice, but I'm considering using clippers to just shorten it a bit......

CindyT

Steffie-Lee
09-17-2004, 04:52 PM
In my travels around the earth, I have encountered many men who have no body hair on their arms and legs, naturaly. I have also seen many GGs who if they didn't trim it a bit, the hair on their legs would cover their shoes. So Girl I say shave, shave, SHAVE AWAY !! :)

CindyT
09-17-2004, 07:00 PM
You are so lucky to not have to shave your chest! No hair there? I'll spend over a half hour on just my chest! Then I have that stubble to deal with, but it's much easier to keep up with after it's shaved.

Then half a bottle of lotion to stop the ingrown hairs........

Bernadina
09-17-2004, 08:17 PM
I've shaved my arms, chest and legs for years. Even when wearing shorts and speedo type swim wear, no one has noticed. I keep my chest shaved so my breast forms will stick.

I was at fair the other day and one of the booths was selling some kind of hair remover. The girl asked if I would like to try it out. I said no as I wouldn't have been able to provide anywhere for her to test on.

clarissa3d
09-17-2004, 08:24 PM
This summer I have not worried about wearing shorts with shaved legs. So far no one even notices. And the funny thing is my freind (male) that I bum around with has not even noticed.

I will admit the Crossdresser that I ran across in Walmart did notice and it was a great thrill. She walked by and said in a deep tone hey lady and continued by.
I just smiled real big. Now i wish I had turned around and talked to her. so much for hine sight.

So anyway I have shave under arms for 4 years straight and legs non stop for about a year. No chest hair. Still working on removing the arm hair.

This brings up a thought. How much is laser hair removal??? really

I want to have my face done

pattysue
09-17-2004, 08:45 PM
I have been using a trimmer for about two months set at a high 1/8" . On my arms and legs. My wife likes my arms trimmed down. My legs well that might be a little different. The only one that has asked about this is my brother. And I told him I liked it trimmed (which I do). He said he was thinking of shaving his legs. I want to find out more about his thought but we where at our Aunt and uncles house. I didn't think it was a good time to see what else he maybe up too??? My wife waxs my chest about every two weeks, this is very helpfull I might say. I will be shaving my legs in a few more weeks, once the pants come back out. No one at my work has noticed as far as I know. And being a bunch of red necks I'm sure they would say something. So far so good. :D

CindyT
09-17-2004, 08:56 PM
All this talk about shaving got me going and I just got done shaving everything from head to toe! Feels great! It's been months since I did it, thought today was good because wife is gone for the night and kids went to sleep early. You see, it seems to me once it's gone the wife don't say much, but if she's home and I'm in the tub for an hour she will come in and ask why. It will probably be a week before she notices that I "Shaved So I Can Go Tanning".

One question? I sort of scalped under my arms 'cause the razor was getting dull, any suggestions for soothing help? I did lotion from head to toe, and it is starting to burn under there.....

CindyT

DonnaD
09-17-2004, 09:06 PM
Since I'm such a nut when it comes to hosiery and have been since I can remember, I have shaved for 15 years plus. I always have shaved legs, I've had more guys ask than anything, my answer is its actually healthier.

Explaining this off thusly, I dont know about most guys, but I seem to get a ton of ingrown hairs on the leg areas, they look bad and feel worse. So, a means to an end, shave em both, you'll feel better and if you care about getting a tan, no hair facilitates the quicker absorption of UV protectorants into the skin.

Now that the technical jargon is done with.

Not to mention that freshly shaved legs and an EXTREMELY silky pair of pantyhose has to be the best thing on the planet.

But I'm not biassed or anything.

Donna

crispy
09-17-2004, 09:23 PM
Shaving is hard work and once you start you really have to do it regularly to be comfortable. :( I only shave my chest, and only when the stubble can be felt through my undies (leotard or bodysuit).

Generally I let the hair grow in a bit and then use the aerosol Veet depilatory all over my body (even round the intimate bits, back and front, except for a tiny triangle on my 'mound of venus'). I have never had an adverse reaction to the Veet, except a few spots (ingrowing hairs?) on my lower stomach and upper thighs. There is a temporary soreness (heat) on my genitals, but it is relieved as soon as I shower off. The aerosol seems to work twice as quickly as the cream. :)

Tried plucking my thighs and shins. Next day just a mess of red spots, like a large proportion of the follicles had been bleeding. :eek: Won't do that again.

Don't blame me if the depilatory doesn't agree with you. They say that one man's meat is another man's poison.... I suppose that could be an ambiguous statement in the context of this forum, but read into it whatever you want. For me, any man's meat would definitely be poison. :rolleyes:

carolynhcd
09-17-2004, 09:30 PM
Actually, Crispy, the phrase is, "One man's foison is another man's poison." The word "foison" is a Middle English word for food.

crispy
09-17-2004, 09:40 PM
Carolyn : noted ........ ????? (Too deep for me, but then I'm just a flighty superficial scatterbrained little tart!)

by the way, girls, you will see I have changed my avatar.

I was receiving so many sweet admiring messages from subscribers, I decided my original avatar was just too provocative. It was 'in my dreams' but I guess many of you enjoy allowing your fantasies to lead you wherever they may take you. But, on reflection, I guess I was leading some of you on a little too much.

I'm still the same Crispy the lycra lover in leotards, under my smooth skin. Depilation Rules OK.

CindyT
09-17-2004, 09:49 PM
I like your new avatar, looks good!

CindyT

crispy
09-17-2004, 10:02 PM
thanks, sexy one !!

Wenda
09-21-2004, 04:50 PM
If it works in Michigan, I would think it would work anywhere! wenda.

Julie
09-21-2004, 07:07 PM
Generally I let the hair grow in a bit and then use the aerosol Veet depilatory all over my body
I didn't know Veet makes an aerosol. I have used the cream and love it although my chest doesn't. On my legs it's great! I don't care for the bloodshed I have experienced from waxing. Maybe my roots are too deep :confused: But I love the smooth feeling I get from Veet. I asked my wife to pick me up some for last week's outing (she works at a retail store and gets discounts). She sort of gave me a hard time comment. I just said, "Okay, then I'll pick it up myself and pay full price." When I got home from work a can of Veet was awaiting me. She hates paying full price for anything she can get her discount on. :cool:

It seems Veet works best for me from the waist down. From there on up it's a crap shoot. Maybe the aerosol will work better.

Sophia_cd
09-21-2004, 07:29 PM
I'm looking forward to shaving in the next couple of weeks. For me I use a new razor everytime (Mach3) and Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel for Women with aloe. I shave my legs mid thigh down and my upper chest. I use an electric shaver on my stomach and upper thighs. I find the electric doesn't leave me with razor burn. After a couple hours I then rub in some Hair minimizer from Avon ,Skin So Soft. The stuff works, on me anyway. I stopped shaving in April, my hair grew back finer and softer and not at all on the back lower calves. One thing for sure is my wife is jealous that my legs look better than hers, and wearing thigh highs the feeling is out of this world.

crispy
09-21-2004, 07:33 PM
I didn't know Veet makes an aerosol. I have used the cream and love it although my chest doesn't. On my legs it's great! I don't care for the bloodshed I have experienced from waxing. Maybe my roots are too deep :confused: But I love the smooth feeling I get from Veet. I asked my wife to pick me up some for last week's outing (she works at a retail store and gets discounts). She sort of gave me a hard time comment. I just said, "Okay, then I'll pick it up myself and pay full price." When I got home from work a can of Veet was awaiting me. She hates paying full price for anything she can get her discount on. :cool:

It seems Veet works best for me from the waist down. From there on up it's a crap shoot. Maybe the aerosol will work better.
The Veet aerosol only takes about 8 minutes even on the hardest areas (I find that is my thighs) and doen't dry out. The cream takes 20 minutes minimum and quickly dries out. Often I have to wrap myself in clingfilm or plastic bags (really!) to stop it drying out, or refresh the cream with water. So it's aerosol for me, every time.

stoopy
09-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Anyone been hot waxed? I have a GG who has volunteered to do it -- would love to get rid of the darned hair but constantly shaving is a bummer.

Darby
09-22-2004, 07:43 AM
Funny you should mention shaving! I live in a high tourist area, and in the last 2 days I seen several males in shorts with their legs shaved! Of course, the typical male shorts they only show the calves, but I was thinking since it getting late in the year I can probably get away with it too! In fact I'm home alone right now (which is a rare moment) and that razor is looking gooood.....

I shaved my chest about a month ago just to see what comments I would get - no one said anything! But now I need to do it again...

What about the hair on your arms? I have this thick arm hair but I hate to shave it all because the guys at work may notice, but I'm considering using clippers to just shorten it a bit......

CindyT
In my area, there are alot of guys who keep shaved due to they are bicycle and swimming enthusiasts... well that's their story. In the supermarket/drugstores lately, I have seen hair removal creams ect. for men on the shelves also. I do love the feeling of shaved legs and how they feel with stockings/pantyhose on being rubbed by a slinky skirt or dress!

MistyCD
09-22-2004, 09:55 AM
I did a few times, wish I didn't and now I don't !!! Sounds crazy doesn't it?
When I was single I shaved a few time, even tried Nair or Neet and washed the hair off. My legs looked really good, but I had a problem when I wore long pants. My legs felt so damn uncomfortable, they actually missed the hair!!!! I could not wear pantyhose all the times, because I was a volunteer firefighter. You never know when a call comes thru.... Now that I am married, and my wife doesn't know about my dressing up, I can't shave them, besides she likes playing with the hair on my legs.

Funny thing, half the hair on my legs was worn off by those tall rubber firemans boots.....did that itch like hell !!!!!

LindaTS
09-25-2004, 04:46 AM
I keep my whole body shaved, even my genital area. The only time anyone ever said anything was a doctor once when I had to go to the emergency room at the hospital. He said "I see you shaved your chest" and I replied "That's the way I prefer it". End of conversation. My regular doctor knows I'm completely shaved of course and has never commented on it. I used to think people would say something when they saw my arms and chest shaved during the summer but no one has ever said a thing. I've been this way for at least 20 years. Linda