PDA

View Full Version : Interesting comment by SO

Lady Catherine
10-09-2012, 02:36 PM
So I got up this morning and asked my SO if she wanted me to stay home with her (she had the day off) and she said yes so I did. She had a Dr. appointment so when she was gone, I decided to take a shower and shave for the first time since I told her. EVERYTHING. when she got home I had a nice black dress on and she was all business as usual. Didn't blink at anything.

I had to change before her daughter got home from school and right before she got home my SO says to me, "You know you are a lot more feminine when you're wearing a dress?"

I looked her in the eye and gave her a kiss and said, "Yes I know. That's kinda the point."

She says she likes it. I need to do it more often. Life does not suck.

Jemma Jolie
10-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Good luck hun, sounds like a gr8 start. xxx

RADER
10-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Catherine; Welcome to the forum, glad you found us. Try and see if your SO will join also.
After 10 posts she can join the FAB section, where she can find and talk with others like
herself. Glad to see that you told her everything, sounds like you have a special girl there;
Treat her very special.
Rader

Thera Home
10-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Hello Catherine

Thats super nice of the wife doing that but don't get carried away because she'll freak out on you:eek:. I guarantee it. Take it slow, show her that youre not all hard up for it and she'll be cruising right along:). Once you start making it a priority then you'll start having problems with the wife :shots:.

Just mi two bits
Thera

Diversity
10-09-2012, 04:01 PM
That's great! Looks like you have a wonderful time ahead of you. Best of luck to you both!
Di

bridget thronton
10-09-2012, 04:10 PM
I am glad things have gone so well

Megan Briana
10-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Sounds like a great way to spend a shared day off. I'm envious!

Brianna612
10-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Get ready for some fun. I wish my SO would say something like that. She accepts my dressing, and I dress around the house most of the time but she doesn't make any comments just conversation as usual. Don't get me wrong there nothing like unrestricted dressing and an accepting SO. I got the feeling you're in for a good time.