PDA

View Full Version : Life just takes and takes

Kerigirl2009
10-09-2012, 04:21 PM
I don't normally apologize for who and what I am. But I want to say sorry to my wife for being me.
Not to sure if I can ever make things better and for that I am sorry

With all my love

Kathi Lake
10-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Sorry you're down, Kerri.

On apologizing for who and what we are, that is a difficult area for me. I was shaped by a combination of nature and nurture. Can we change? Sure, a little bit - or a lot, with the resulting pain that comes with it. Can our spouse change? Sure, a little bit - or a lot, with the resulting pain that comes with it.

Can we therefore meet in the middle? Hopefully.

Kathi

heatherdress
10-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Is this what the apology is for? Your previous thread and your wife's reaction? - "First Ever Girls Night A detailed account"

Kerigirl2009
10-10-2012, 08:58 PM
I am not apologizing for who it is that I am or what that entails, I am very proud of who I am when Keri does come out. I am apologizing for not having the courage to tell my wife about who and what I am and who it is I want too be.

My wife is a member of this site, but she does not log in anymore. She does come on here and read though on occassion. Her name here is Daybreak.

As far as my previous post, no I am not apologizing for having a night that I did enjoy.

I know I hurt my wife, and at the moment we are struggling at the moment, this is why I am sorry.

docrobbysherry
10-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Do u really want to apologize to her, Keri? If so, maybe u should tell her more directly?

Cynthia Anne
10-10-2012, 10:32 PM
I truley feel your pain Keri! I realize how dificult it can be to say your sorry I suggest you go to her and prove how sorry you are! Sometimes word are not enough! Best to you both! Hugs!

wadevikingfan
10-10-2012, 10:41 PM
i am sorry you are having problems with your wife...you really do make a pretty woman....and if you need a freind, i am here for you...i miss you...

wendy

Kathi Lake
10-10-2012, 11:05 PM
I am apologizing for not having the courage to tell my wife about who and what I am.And that is the problem.

Keri, you owe your wife an explanation. If you have finally been truthful with yourself, doesn't your wife deserve the same courtesy? Tell her. May it ruin the relationship? Perhaps. So will lies.

Kathi

Beverley Sims
10-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Weigh up all the reasons and past situations, explain your dilemma to her and apologize as sincerely as you can.

Kerigirl2009
10-11-2012, 08:45 AM
I have laid it all out on the table, shown her everything, informed her of the hormones, gave access to my computer, my facebook, told her about my outings (that she did know about) I have asked her everytime I wanted to go out.
I told her three years ago, she asked that I dont put it in her face, DADT, but apparently, It was Tell but not show and then ask.

What I feel bad about is that I feel I need more, she does not like that, and for that I am sorry. So we are discussing things and trying for compromise and then dealing with the decisions made by both of us. We both deserve to be happy

Tina B.
10-11-2012, 09:07 AM
It's hard Keri, but if your talking, and trying to work it out, your on the right track. Good luck, I hope she will for give you the secrets and begins to understand just how hard it is for some of us to out ourselves, even to the ones we love. I know there was nothing in my up bringing that make it an easy thing to admit that I had these feelings. But with love and openness maybe you two will find a balance you can both live and be happy with.
Tina B.

Karren H
10-11-2012, 09:21 AM
I know exactually what your talking about.... I've been sorry that I burdened my wife with this every minute of every day since she found out..... not her problem or her fault and she shouldn't have to deal with it.... its like pulling her unwillingly into a closet.......... and we struggle a lot.....